Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2011, 07:26 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,496,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
The fact that they were circulating such an image means they are fantasizing about making what the image depicts as a reality. Is that too hard for you to comprehend?
The self-righteousness and pretentiousness, not to mention oh-so serious attitude of liberals is stunning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 07:27 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,561,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
20 somethings insisting we should pay off their college loans for them because they can't get a job with their degree in art history represent the average middle class American, eh? Thank you for posting here. I'm really enjoying this. It could actually be comical if it wasn't so incredibly pathetic.
So what do you say of a 60 year old teabagger who complains about the evils of "big government" but yet cries "keep you hands off my Medicare!"

Old 11-01-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Republicans do this to Obama every day. But show me one picture of the left depicting Bush with a bullet hole in his head.

Teabaggers are domestic terrorists plain and simple.
And leftist are all pinko commies, pure and simple.

Look Ma, I can generalize, too!

Old 11-01-2011, 07:32 PM

This thread seem to have struck a chord with the teabaggers gauging by their response.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:34 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,917,412 times
Quote:
This thread seem to have struck a chord with the teabaggers gauging by their response.
I think it's attracted attention in the same way a train wreck, car accident, or circus sideshow attracts attention.

You've made quite a spectacle of yourself on this thread. More, please!

Old 11-01-2011, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Someone needs to counter the slimy lies coming from you leftists and the term is Tea Party. I love how you people try to marginalize an entire group of people yet would condemn anyone doing it to any of your sacred cows. I never cease to be amazed at the hypocrisy of you libs.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:38 PM

1,759 posts, read 2,023,800 times
The name calling from both sides on this thread is ridiculous.
You should all take a break for recess, for God's sake.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:40 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,874,624 times
it was halloween stupidity-get a grip.

now that we are talking about fantasies, i was thinking about mine:

obama, geithner, bernanke, and corzine are in a big chrysler on a road trip to florida to speak yet again about "saving america" and they drive into a big sinkhole-never to be seen again.

am i bad?

Old 11-01-2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Someone needs to counter the slimy lies coming from you leftists and the term is Tea Party. I love how you people try to marginalize an entire group of people yet would condemn anyone doing it to any of your sacred cows. I never cease to be amazed at the hypocrisy of you libs.
LOL, teabaggers crack me up.

The only legitimate Tea Party I know about are the ones that take place in England as a social event and the one that took place several hundred years ago called The Boston Tea Party. Since then they've been a group of Republicans who've hijacked the term to refer to their fringe rallies. These Republicans are aptly called teabaggers by discerning Americans. I didn't decide that. That's how history would have it.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:47 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,942,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Because there is a denial from the liberals that these Hate whatever ever happened!
They need to be brought up because they are vile and venomous and should not have been allowed there should have been arrests in my opinion but President Bush has a very thick skin.

The Gop has never done anything that compares to what the Liberals have done against President Bush.

The bolded sentence is a straight up lie. Clearly you are looking through red rose colored glasses (with elephants on the frames). Wrong is wrong, can you admit that what was done here was wrong or are you only capable of seeing this when it is done to a Republican?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies