Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 09:28 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddBall84 View Post
Didn't say at their age they weren't dangerous. Its just pure bs though. These guys were no threat and if the retards in the FBI didn't realize castor oil is used to help you go crap. Maybe that's why they had the beans....So I wonder what restrictions they will try and enforce on us now that they caught these evil evil men trying to harm us all. Fact is this is a false flag attack just like pearl harbor and 9/11 and the saudi ambassador thing.Just had to find one that will stick ya know.
Quote:
Seriously retirees were going to harm us
Castor oil - Google is your friend. Let me help you out: Castor oil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 10:18 AM

529 posts, read 363,837 times
Uses Of Castor Beans | LIVESTRONG.COM

Good luck with the scum of the tyrannical government trying to convince a jury of this. What's weird is Toccoa is 30 miles from me. Cornelia hell I was just there yesterday for Dr appt.

Old 11-02-2011, 10:19 AM

Seriously at least Pearl Harbor and 9/11 were slightly better false flag attacks. Obama just fails at these things I suppose.First the supposed assassination attempt on the Saudi ambassador and now this crap.

Old 11-02-2011, 10:31 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
They were just working on their retirement plan and they got it, life in a federal prison with all the benefits.

Old 11-02-2011, 10:31 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Seriously at least Pearl Harbor and 9/11 were slightly better false flag attacks. Obama just fails at these things I suppose.First the supposed assassination attempt on the Saudi ambassador and now this crap.
You really need some fresh air. Whew, I'm all for opposing Government oppression but how do you know the evidence is trumped up. You can distill enough nicotine from cigarettes to kill someone. Ricin from Castor beans is even more toxic.

Old 11-02-2011, 10:41 AM

Doesn't mean they were intending to harm anyone with using the beans...I posted a link for the tons of things castor beans can be used for.

Old 11-02-2011, 10:44 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Doesn't mean they were intending to harm anyone with using the beans...I posted a link for the tons of things castor beans can be used for.
The problem with your version would be that the FBI have recordings of these men talking about obtaining ricin from castor beans and about how putting ricin on roadways would spread the poison around. So castor beans may be used for multiple purposes, but the men accused in this case seemed to have one particular purpose in mind, producing ricin.

Old 11-02-2011, 10:48 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Like I said, if you are ploting terror keep it to yourself. Ever hear of hexamine tetranitrate.

Old 11-02-2011, 10:48 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Seriously? Honestly get off the gun and hunting forums for a while.

This isnt Ruby Ridge or Waco we are talking about here.

Old 11-02-2011, 11:32 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,230,341 times
"They were part of a group that also tried to obtain an unregistered explosive device and sought out the complex formula to produce ricin, a biological toxin that can be lethal in small doses, according to a federal complaint.

One suspect discussed ways of dispersing ricin from an airplane in the sky over Washington, court records state. Another suspected member of the group intended to use the plot of an online novel as a model for plans to attack U.S. federal law officers and others, authorities said. Court documents state that 73-year-old Frederick Thomas told others he intended to model their actions on the online novel “Absolved,” which involves small groups of citizens attacking U.S. officials."

Blogger whose novel inspired 4 alleged members of Ga. militia says he doesn’t know men - The Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/feds-online-novel-played-role-in-north-georgia-plot-to-kill-federal-law-officers-others/2011/11/02/gIQAhvrDfM_story.html - broken link)

As for age: Norman Mayer was 66 when he drove a van onto the grounds of the Washington Monument and threatened to blow the Monument up. James von Brunn was 90 years old when he went into the DC Holocaust Museum and shot several people, killing a guard, because of his beliefs. He was 61 in 1981 when he was "arrested for attempted kidnapping and hostage-taking, of members of the Federal Reserve Board, after approaching the Federal Reserve's Eccles Building armed with a revolver, knife, and sawed-off shotgun. Von Brunn later described his actions as a "citizen's arrest for treason."" (James von Brunn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) Hmm, citizen's arrest for treason - Sound familiar with some other recent cases you've also defended?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies