Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 08:01 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,282,261 times

Advertisements

I don't see any of the so called hostility and racism that teabaggers claim exist.

Rev. Al Sharpton Visits 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2011, 08:05 AM

6,898 posts, read 4,747,174 times
What radio station is Al on, so I know to avoid it. He can't possably have anything positive to say to the OWS group.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:07 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,103,704 times
I watch Al's show, Politics Nation, on MSNBC because it's like seeing a train wreck or a car wreck. You drive by, ever so slowly to rubberneck, not because you want to rejoice in someone's agony, but because you're amazed at the disaster that has unfolded right before your eyes.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:40 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,498,243 times
Al is great on television, I always liked this guy since he ran for President in 2004. Our media would not be sanitized nonsense if it had more people in it willing to tell the truth like Sharpton.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:42 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,384,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Al is great on television, I always liked this guy since he ran for President in 2004. Our media would not be sanitized nonsense if it had more people in it willing to tell the truth like Sharpton.

Truth? Al Charatan is a "hustler" and does not know the truth. He only went to the OWS to get a free meal. Sharpton has never earned an honest dollar in his life.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:43 AM

37,955 posts, read 22,116,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I don't see any of the so called hostility and racism that teabaggers claim exist.

Since there are so few blacks at these Infest Wall Street protests, it should have been easy to pick him out in the crowd.

BTW, I'm surprised they would let him speak, the last black man that tried that, walked away after being denied.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:49 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,202,780 times
Quote:
ROFLMAO
Truth and Sharpton in the same sentence.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:49 AM

17,396 posts, read 11,959,493 times
Quote:

Uh, anytime this racist shows up, there's hostility.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:50 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,103,704 times
Quote:
You've got to be kidding. In order to watch Al's show, you have to know what he's NOT saying because knowing what he's NOT saying is to know the facts.

Example:

What Al said:

Two days ago Al trumpeted a new Quinnipiac poll showing Obama's approval ratings have gone up a few points since he's been out on the stump challenging the GOP for not passing his jobs plan. Al said out loud, multiple times, that it was because the President was finally fighting back that his numbers were rising.

What Al DIDN'T say:

What Al failed to mention was that in the text summary of the poll provided by Quinnipiac was that Obama's numbers were rising because of world events like Quaddafi's killing, Greece's recent debt-restructuring deal, Wall Street rallies, etc. The pollsters blatantly asserted that Obama's new numbers were NOT about Obama's words or speeches.

What troubles me is that there are millions of people that take at face value what people like Al Sharpton have to say.

It should be embarrassing, but my guess is that it's not.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:55 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,133,514 times
Quote:
I don't see any of the so called hostility and racism that (childish vulgar derogatory term removed) claim exist.

Resist we much!

Al Sharpton teleprompter flub MSNBC LIVE TV HILARIOUS 'but resist we much' BLOOPER EPIC FAIL mishap - YouTube

LOL Liberals try to use one of the biggest race baitors of our time as "proof" that racism and hostility dont exist on their side.... How ironic. And I still find it disgusting that anyone gives this piece of trash a show let alone a voice after the damage hes done in the past and the disgusting things this man has said. But it would only make sense for him to have a show on MSDNC.

Enjoy:

Rush... Al Sharpton Victim of 'Racist TelePrompter Operator' - YouTube

Barack The Magic Negro - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies