Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 10:07 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
OK then it means nothing I guess
Oh, it means something - that obama will have a heck of a time turning out the youth vote in 2012.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2011, 11:24 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
The Tea Party is nothing but a recycled and rebranded verson of The John Birch Society and Neocon Party all rolled into one. It might have originated with different intentions, but it was hjacked early on and now the *** is up.

A new poll shows the movement losing support among registered voters...
New Poll Shows Tea Party Losing Popularity With Registered Voters | Video - ABC News

Old 11-05-2011, 11:33 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,097,732 times
We'll see how your Kenyan economic plan looks when the house of cards collapses again before the election...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:04 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,763,920 times
My impression lately is that the Tea Party has the appeal of a dirt sandwich. And noone was able to smear them. They did it to themselves with their geriatric toddler behavior: "Mine! Mine! MINE!!!!!"

Old 11-06-2011, 05:24 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,970 times
It sure does look like the teaballers have disappeared.

Old 11-06-2011, 05:33 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
The future of our once-great nation looks perilously, in-question. We need the Subversives of the White House handcuffed, like yesterday!

As for the Tea Party, we're fine and gonna remain fine. We are the Patriotic Majority, and we won't be going away, sitting down or being silenced. Not happenin....

Old 11-06-2011, 05:43 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,763,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
The future of our once-great nation looks perilously, in-question. We need the Subversives of the White House handcuffed, like yesterday!

As for the Tea Party, we're fine and gonna remain fine. We are the Patriotic Majority, and we won't be going away, sitting down or being silenced. Not happenin....
How is the Tea Party patriotic? Give me a break, the biggest bunch of anti-American whiners I have experienced in my life. I am a moderate. We are the patriotic majority, not a bunch of right wingers, who pushed to default our country and destroy our credit rating.

Old 11-06-2011, 05:59 PM

For anyone that has bothered to actually READ the signs they carried, and the messages on the front of their tshirts, it is 100% obvious that they are not just patriotic, but Greatly, so!

Anyone that has listened to them as they have spoken on talk radio, and read their blogs, same thing is obvious. They are the heart and soul of this nation, "as founded."

They are the antithesis to the Subversives in the White House and the legislators that bow to them, therefore being guilty of enabling them, and that goes for some in the GOP that do so, too.

Here is the new, National Anthem of the Tea Party. Notice one sign that's a minute or so? into this short video...it says, something like, "Two Parties, Same Results" and THAT is so very Non-partisan and Patriotic, as this entire song and video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw

Old 11-06-2011, 05:59 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
The Tea Party is nothing but a recycled and rebranded verson of The John Birch Society and Neocon Party all rolled into one. It might have originated with different intentions, but it was hjacked early on and now the *** is up.

A new poll shows the movement losing support among registered voters...
New Poll Shows Tea Party Losing Popularity With Registered Voters | Video - ABC News
Even the politicians who benefited from the Tea Party support are starting to distance themselves. Hmm...wonder why? They must be seeing the Tea Party's plunging approval numbers and are abandoning the movement like rats deserting a sinking ship.

GOP candidates avoid Florida tea party convention | The News-Press | news-press.com

The picture of the two lovely older people that accompanies this article kind of says it all about this movement. The Tea Party represents the past; they want to take us backwards. It's definitely time for them to step aside and allow us to move into the future.

Old 11-06-2011, 06:06 PM

Not happening! We will never step aside and watch while our Nation of Freedom-lovers "steps in to the future" of Progressive Communism, boot-licking, obedient "servants" to our leaders.

THIS is the future Obama wants, and THIS is the very strange TV commercial that aired one day, where I live, right after he was elected and they realized that they had exposed their UnAmerican, radical agenda much, too quickly. Look! Ashton and Demi....shocking and disgusting...see how they are dressed! Like school kids....Yeah...the attempted brainwashing of our youth, by

"Psychopoliticians." Dig this....

Ashton Kutcher's Creepy Pledge - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies