Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 12:28 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,929,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
You're the one who's doing the insulting, right? You're insulting people who have a different lifestyle, and not surprisingly they insult you back. That's what usually happens when you insult someone.

What's worse is that your insults are remarkably stupid, and no matter how many people show you that with painstaking logic, you're unable to learn or even think about it. It's not like you're insulting people who deserve it, such as baby rapists or thirdworld dictators, you're insulting some of the most inoffensive individuals on the planet simply because their sexual choices are somewhat unusual.

The worst thing for me is realizing that your vote, and the vote of those like you, counts just the same as the vote of intelligent people.

Don't talk about intelligence unless you know what you are talking about. You do not know me so you are ignorant as to what you are talking. Talk about your own intelligence if there is any. I don't know. I won't waste my time defending my intelligence to you.

I have my opinions about homosexuality just like you have yours. Yours is no better than mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2011, 12:30 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,129,487 times
I know your level of intelligence pretty well by what you've written here, Scotty.

4,726 posts, read 11,944,100 times
The difference, Scotty ol' bean, is that you seem unable to marshall any articulate defence of your opinions or to exercise anything resembling objectivity.

2,735 posts, read 2,458,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Don't talk about intelligence unless you know what you are talking about. You do not know me so you are ignorant as to what you are talking. Talk about your own intelligence if there is any. I don't know. I won't waste my time defending my intelligence to you.

I have my opinions about homosexuality just like you have yours. Yours is no better than mine.
Tolerance is better than hate.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Left-handedness is unnatural and not normal. It was once suppressed by society, even so when I was a child. As left-handedness becomes more acceptable and even practiced sometimes by right-handers, will more rape victims be righthanders?

My God! What a lame example to put up as an argument. You people come up with more BS.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:33 PM

Quote:
I know your level of intelligence pretty well by what you've written here, Scotty.

That shows me that you know nothing.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:35 PM

4,530 posts, read 5,124,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
You do not know me so you are ignorant as to what you are talking.

Good writing of English you do. Smart you are. Sorry are we all a bunch.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:36 PM

4,726 posts, read 11,944,100 times
Face it Snotty: your posting comes across here as that of a bigot.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjef View Post
The difference, Scotty ol' bean, is that you seem unable to marshall any articulate defence of your opinions or to exercise anything resembling objectivity.

I have not tried to defend my position here. So what do you mean? Why should I have to defend what I believe to be true to anyone. It seems that most of the American people feel the same way.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjef View Post
Face it Snotty: your posting comes across here as that of a bigot.
If you feel that way. Would it not be best to ignore me? Yet you keep stirring the pot by insulting me. If you don't want to hear what I believe, then simply ignore me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies