Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 01:04 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
The only two OWS demonstrators I am sure about are Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans either shot in the face with a tear gas cannister or beaten with PR-24s until his spleen was fractured by the police. I'm sorry that you feel these Combat Veterans are Communists
Now you can watch the OP video and explain which of these two people you saw there. Maybe even explain how many of the fools proved that they don't care about having jobs where you have to work to make money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2011, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
No, I seem to do that all to often for you. How about you research what you are posting on beforehand?
Why do you want to comment like this when you haven't even seen that video? I guess you don't need to answer that question since it is obvious where you are.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:06 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
No, I seem to do that all to often for you. How about you research what you are posting on beforehand?
Care to address the thead topic/video?

Old 11-05-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The moral of this story seems to be that people at OWS who claim to be educated feel they are entitled not to work for "slave wages" but claim the fruits of the labors of others who do work. Or, is it that they just feel entitled to start at the top like "CEO of BAC"?
Well at least one of them wanted to start out s CEO of Bank of America. They proved so much of what you say. Now if we could just provoke some of these lefties into watching that video we could have a discussion about that specific part of Occupy DC. I guess that is hoping for too much, isn't it?

Old 11-05-2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I think there are a few idiot OWS'ers on this board that need jobs.
There are some of that kind of people here who didn't see the video in the OP but they do have a message they think we haven't heard over and over and over. I wonder how many times a lefty thinks he has to throw his talking point at us to convince us of what he thinks.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Care to address the thead topic/video?
Don't be nasty to the left leaning people who think they don't have to read or watch videos in order to "discuss" their talking points, normally by changing the topic of the thread. They don't seem to have the ability to see what the topic is unless it is about the talking point they have seen lately on some left leaning blog. I hope it isn't anything to do with their intelligence but I do wonder about that sometimes.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHolliday! View Post
i have to say that was pretty funny. Definitely loved the part where he pulled out the solyndra application lol
The part of that one was that it didn't seem to soak into the minds of the useful idiots talking with that man. I will bet that very few of those people have even heard about Solyndra.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:14 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
actually the comments are quite interesting. Good to see that *some* people have not bought into the commie agenda that these people are spewing.

Have they "redistributed" that $500,000 that they have received in donations yet? I keep waiting to hear when they are going to do that.

20yrsinBranson

Old 11-05-2011, 01:15 PM

417 posts, read 365,715 times
You could tell the losers in the video were clearly uncomfortable with the idea of actually working for a living. One chick seemed visibly squeamish, as if the idea just couldn't work with her reality. She almost looked like she was about to cry.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:20 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,289,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Don't be nasty to the left leaning people who think they don't have to read or watch videos in order to "discuss" their talking points, normally by changing the topic of the thread. They don't seem to have the ability to see what the topic is unless it is about the talking point they have seen lately on some left leaning blog. I hope it isn't anything to do with their intelligence but I do wonder about that sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Why do you want to comment like this when you haven't even seen that video? I guess you don't need to answer that question since it is obvious where you are.
This.

The irony is too much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies