Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2011, 12:17 AM

2,035 posts, read 3,349,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Really, what does this issue have to do with politics, other than Penn State politics?
I agree - WTF??

And like one poster said - it's all about control, not sex. It's RAPE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2011, 07:29 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,619,791 times
Since I used to work for a psychologist that specializes in pedophiles-here it is..pedophiles are pedophiles..most not all are not homosexual-it's who they can access easier-for Sardusky it was easier for him to access boys-no red flags went up because he started a charity, coached etc..pedophiles go to extremes to cover their compulsions and sexual deviant behavior.for all of you people that are ready to string up the coaching staff because they had to have known..doubtful-the only person that knew the truth was Mcqueary-and he did nothing..pedophiles are EVEYWHERE and most of them are doctors, lawyers, accountants....not the weirdo down the street...

Old 11-14-2011, 07:31 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,813,321 times
So, the judge who let Sandusky out on unsecured $100,000 bail (unsecured meaning no money had to be put up) and no ankle bracelet is active in Sandusky's charity. She should have recused herself in this case. ******.

Old 11-14-2011, 07:49 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,032,823 times
Amazing how "conservatives" are tryng to use this story as a basis anti-homosexual rantings. Not that I'm really surprised at the depths of stupidity and ignorance you internet Limbaugh wannabees are capable of.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:12 AM

1,081 posts, read 915,934 times
Classy move by the University of Nebraska holding a unity prayer with both teams coaches and players midfield. Led by Husker Coach Ron Brown I believe.
Tough week for those PSU players and fans.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:16 AM

3,064 posts, read 2,638,264 times
Once again, please lets not get this thread closed. Take the homo vs heterosexual debate to another thread. Let's keep this thread open to discuss, inform, debate the known facts surrounding this case. Thanks.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:22 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,813,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Once again, please lets not get this thread closed. Take the homo vs heterosexual debate to another thread. Let's keep this thread open to discuss, inform, debate the known facts surrounding this case. Thanks.
Thank you for stating this.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:28 AM

809 posts, read 2,315,966 times
When they show clips of Sandusky being interviewed, you can somehow see his guilt in his body language. In one interview he said that the Seocnd Mile was a great place to ''reach out and touch'' young lives. Quite creepy indeed.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:58 AM

15,080 posts, read 8,629,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I'm trying to understand your pov, not paint you in the corner or bait you. You wrote--- 'Nothing could be further from the truth, as a heterosexual male poses ZERO sexual threat to little boys,..."

You capped ZERO, so I reasonably wondered if you were making an absolute statement, that an adult male who engages in sexual acts with a male child is by definition, based on that act, not heterosexual. I take it your answer is Yes.
The answer is too obvious to miss. Heterosexuals are not attracted to the same sex, therefore, heterosexual males pose ZERO sexual threat to other males ... of any age. Homosexuality, on the other hand, is defined as a person who is sexually attracted to the same sex. Is not a male adult and a male child the same sex? Does Sandusky's repeated molestation of little boys (NO FEMALES) not show a consistent attraction to the same sex?

So, perhaps the better thing to do is for you to stop asking me these questions which have OBVIOUS answers, and instead, explain how this apparent same sex attraction really isn't what it appears to be.

And I don't consider "Just Because" a reasonable answer.

Old 11-14-2011, 10:08 AM
pll

1,112 posts, read 2,486,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Thank you. Agreed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies