Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 07:48 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,596,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

Right now the heavyweights on the conservative/GOP are keeping their powder dry, but just wait til next year when obama has to defend his record of failure.
The heavyweights? Polls Show Voters Believe GOP Intentionally Stalling Economic Recovery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 07:50 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Your questions as well as opinions and assumptions regarding me are useless. Please focus on the thread topic.
She's very focused on the topic of the thread, its YOU who's tried to sidetrack it onto the tea party and refusing to partake in a discussion.

Again, how do you spend OVER A TRILLION DOLLARS, and then get blamed for stalling an economic recovery? Can you answer?

Old 11-08-2011, 07:57 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,749,261 times
Quote:
You haven't established anything. You're incapable of paying attention. I don't have to answer to you or anyone else. The thread has a topic. If you have issue with how this forum works read the TOS.
Of course we have established it isn't true. Certainly no one has presented one little old piece of legislation that has been blocked that would have made a difference. Heck, the poor old lefties are so out of it they can't even answer if they agree with sentiments of the poll.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:00 PM

Default you're not paying attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

Again, how do you spend OVER A TRILLION DOLLARS, and then get blamed for stalling an economic recovery? Can you answer?
The answer is simple.

Half the country, including a majority of self-identified independents, believe that congressional Republicans are using their political power to thwart Obama’s efforts to reduce unemployment.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:02 PM

Quote:
The answer is simple.

Half the country, including a majority of self-identified independents, believe that congressional Republicans are using their political power to thwart Obama’s efforts to reduce unemployment.

USATODAY.com - Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link

Old 11-08-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Of course we have established it isn't true. Certainly no one has presented one little old piece of legislation that has been blocked that would have made a difference. Heck, the poor old lefties are so out of it they can't even answer if they agree with sentiments of the poll.
I don't care what you and the rest of the poor old lefties agree with.

What is apparent is half the country, including a majority of self-identified independents, believe that congressional Republicans are using their political power to thwart Obama’s efforts to reduce unemployment.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
I don't care what you and the rest of the poor old lefties agree with.

What is apparent is half the country, including a majority of self-identified independents, believe that congressional Republicans are using their political power to thwart Obama’s efforts to reduce unemployment.
USATODAY.com - Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
The answer is simple.

That didnt answer the question and I note for the record your refusal to answer.. Or dont you know?

HOW DO YOU SPEND OVER A TRILLION DOLLARS AND THEN SAY YOU ARE STALLING?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I understand it can be difficult, however, please do not hijack the thread. It is a violation of the TOS.

Why is the Republican Tea Party having a tough time convincing the voters they're interested in improving the Economy?

Old 11-08-2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:
I understand it can be difficult, however, please do not hijack the thread. It is a violation of the TOS.

Why is the Republican Tea Party having a tough time convincing the voters they're interested in improving the Economy?
My, my, you seem upset.

Of course people believe all sorts of crazy things. But only soul less opportunists reinforce things they know are wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies