Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 06:51 PM

129 posts, read 154,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Utter fail? ahh, if only what we post, no matter how opposite of the truth that it is, could possibly, "reality, make."

We already have enough evidence "from the horse's mouth" to get a conviction of "UNFIT" to be president, were we allowed to present it all in an honest and fair, courtroom with a jury of a dozen folks, that have Integrity.
All I seen so far in these videos is that his religious belief set is different that the majority of this country, that he is pointing out what is wrong with this country, one clip that only plays for a few seconds of one of his speeches, and other clips that perceive it totally different than what the reality is.

Obama was doomed from the start, I do not think he ever had a chance because of the American People that did not vote and was shocked to have him as a president, and the few that voted against him. And all the other Politicians in fear of being fully exposed to their own crookedness.

Since Obama was elected he has dealt with BS that had nothing to do with the country, claiming that he was a Muslim, claiming that was not Born in the USA, claiming he falsified his birth certificate, and so much more BS. So whether or not he was truly sincere in his campaign, I do not know, since he never really had a chance to fix the problems at hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 06:58 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,524,599 times
Thank you! you posted a picture of Obama's Subversive CZARS, I see.
Except....you forgot to draw horns on their heads.

Hey, I'll get busy compiling a list of

CZAR QUOTES, so that we don't have to wade through a pile of papers, for the most part but can see the UnAmerican, Communist, truly subversive "experts" that this most suspect President has chosen to work with him in our White House! yeah....

that'll help awaken all but the diehard supporters of The Regime.

Aha, the birth certificate! have you yet seen the Hawaiian Law that tells that they give birth certificates to babies NOT born in their state?! It's not been given any publicity on MSMedia, for some....strange reason.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscur...-0017_0008.HTM

Old 11-08-2011, 07:01 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,506,397 times
Yet another victim of Obama Derangement Syndrome (ODS). Closely related to Clinton Derangement Syndrome (both the "Bill" and "Hillary" strains), and General Susception to Conspiracy Theories (GSCT).

Sufferers tend to be white, lower-middle class, highschool educated, and work low-paying or menial jobs. They view others who don't talk, think, or look like them to be threats. They are secretly embarrassed that they have not succeeded as well as some of the "lesser races", therefore they create elaborate conspiracies to rationalize their inadequacies. Prone to using circular logic, selective memory, and non-sequitors. They react angrily when confronted with evidence to the contrary of what they believe. They live in fear and anger, leading to depression and paranoia.

There is no known cure. Do not confront them directly. The best prevention is to let them ramble in their delusions, so that others may see their pitiful state and avoid catching ODS themselves.

Last edited by Smoke_Jaguar4; 11-08-2011 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: fixed typo/grammar

Old 11-08-2011, 07:01 PM

Calipoppy, yes, it is, thank you! Video after video of the Subversives....nothing is better proof than showing the horse with his radical agenda spewing from his mouth, you are so right! Stupid people in high places, pushing their stupid agenda, and that's, of course putting it mildly.

We need handcuffs on them, and they know that anyone that took an oath to defend our constitution against even domestic enemies, has the legal and moral Authority to handcuff them all.

Wow, this website really did their homework....

http://obamaism.blogspot.com/

Old 11-08-2011, 07:09 PM

129 posts, read 154,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Thank you! you posted a picture of Obama's Subversive CZARS, I see.
Except....you forgot to draw horns on their heads.

Hey, I'll get busy compiling a list of

CZAR QUOTES, so that we don't have to wade through a pile of papers, for the most part but can see the UnAmerican, Communist, truly subversive "experts" that this most suspect President has chosen to work with him in our White House! yeah....

that'll help awaken all but the diehard supporters of The Regime.

Aha, the birth certificate! have you yet seen the Hawaiian Law that tells that they give birth certificates to babies NOT born in their state?! It's not been given any publicity on MSMedia, for some....strange reason.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscur...-0017_0008.HTM

I have not seen your birth certificate, never saw any of the Bush's either. Nor Clinton, nor any other politician. And I doubt you will ever see one from any career politician since its privacy. That whole ordeal wasted alot of time and energy that could of been placed elsewhere.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:19 PM

5,068 posts, read 10,117,958 times
Barack Obama and Nicolas Sarkozy are facing deep embarrassment after they were inadvertently recorded disparaging Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, as a "liar".
Read more: Obama and Sarkozy squirm after gaffe over Netanyahu (http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Sarkozy+calls+Netanyahu+liar+Obama+caught+micropho ne/5674514/story.html#ixzz1dAde9Zcm - broken link)

Old 11-08-2011, 07:22 PM

Brian, did you see the photographs of Obama, and Netanyahu as young men, side by side that are linked to on the thread here that is titled, something about Sarkozy and Obama dissing Netanyahu? it's here and the picture indeed paints a message of a thousand words.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:35 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,541,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.Pearson View Post
Barack Obama and Nicolas Sarkozy are facing deep embarrassment after they were inadvertently recorded disparaging Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, as a "liar".
Read more: Obama and Sarkozy squirm after gaffe over Netanyahu (http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Sarkozy+calls+Netanyahu+liar+Obama+caught+micropho ne/5674514/story.html#ixzz1dAde9Zcm - broken link)
I'm Jewish and couldn't be happier that Obama said this.

Signed, a Texan who knows I have a lot more to be ashamed of than most Americans (what with our governor on parade).

Old 11-08-2011, 10:25 PM

Listen to this old friend of the governor of Hawaii. His job is as a public reporter, and you can tell that he's telling the truth, but of course he was forced to "withdraw" his story here. (nothing new in the world of politics with folks being bullied into recanting)

Mike Evans: Hawaii Guv Neil Abercrombie told me NO Obama Birth Certificate in Hawaii - 1/20/11 - YouTube

Ahh yes, this page explains the Obama ruination of our economy. It's so obvious, the numbers don't lie and we are what? 15 Trillion in debt, now?

Archived-Articles: The Cloward/Piven Strategy of Economic Recovery

NO other US President has ushered-in what is now, countless groups of elementary and jr. High aged schoolkids being brainwashed to praise Obama in song, in nothing less than Hitler'esque fashion. All of these videos from various schools used to work. Grinning...yeah, scrub-a-dub now, for Obama! Gotta hide the clues to what the agenda really is and has been, all along.

Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » ELEMENTARY EPIDEMIC: 11 Uncovered Videos Show School Children Performing Praises to Obama

Hey, I know, let Hollywood show you! Hubby and I saw this TV Commercial just days after BO was elected, proving to us it was already filmed and waiting in the wings. Look how these stars were dressed- like school kids, brainwashing ready, getting our younger generation prepared to "serve" our leaders, ahem.

Ashton Kutcher's Creepy Pledge - YouTube

So, our country being taken-over from within, by Communism is so unthinkable to most of us Patriots, that we prefer burying our heads and not facing what has happened? Look and listen to this defected, Russian agent talk about how his country has planned all along, to win without firing a shot, and this is so obviously reality. In other words, some of what he says is undeniably happening, now. You'll see, if ya can stomach the truth of it.

yuri bezmenov 9 of 9 - YouTube

Old 11-09-2011, 02:11 AM

37,105 posts, read 42,127,533 times
You can't build a "court case" on a public forum with Youtube videos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies