Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 03:16 PM

812 posts, read 594,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
1) There are at least 1500 animal species who engage in homosexuality, including penguins, lions, gorillas, and giraffes. Therefore, it's most certainly part of the natural order.
2) Not all gays engage in anal sex. Lesbians certainly don't, and not all gay men do. Far more heterosexuals engage in anal sex than do gays.
3) It's most certainly not a sickness. Your disgusting attitude and bigotry most certainly is however.
i place my existence a level above lions guerillas and giraffes. This practice is most unnatural for any highly evolved species. Perhaps that is the problem. I hope that over time enough people will challenge this vile practice to make the practitioners begin to again question their weakness and seek a cure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2011, 06:02 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,573,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Huh? Since when is creating children some sort of requirement for a civil marriage contract?
huh? how will homos be able to reproduce their kind!! the only way is to corrupt the heteros by being in people's faces showing the young that its ok to act like an animal and do sick perverted acts of gay sex, sick!!!

Old 11-12-2011, 06:43 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,377,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy77 View Post
Why do you need to ask why? Why don't you just concede that desire needs to be curbed by an appreciation of right and wrong?
Are you referring to your apparent 'desire' to contribute gay bashing posts?

Old 11-12-2011, 06:57 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,345,447 times
Quote:
1) There are at least 1500 animal species who engage in homosexuality, including penguins, lions, gorillas, and giraffes. Therefore, it's most certainly part of the natural order.
2) Not all gays engage in anal sex. Lesbians certainly don't, and not all gay men do. Far more heterosexuals engage in anal sex than do gays.
3) It's most certainly not a sickness. Your disgusting attitude and bigotry most certainly is however.
My dog eats cat poop, it's natural for my dog to do this, give it a try. My dog also pukes then eats it go ahead. MY brain knows better than to immitate animals and pretend it's normal, common sense and Logic tells me I'm not a dog or cat or bird, it also tells me just because an animal does something it sure doesn't make it normal for a HUMAN to do it. common sense 101.

Old 11-12-2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy77 View Post
Marriage is a lifelong bond between a man and a woman to live as one and to have a family. Homosexuality makes desire into a false god by putting desire above morals. Those who struggle against it are sympathetic, but those who flaunt it make it worse. If you've ever seen the militant ones making a conspicuous public show of it, you shouldn't need any more proof. Degraded sexuality doesn't propagate the human race, it spreads injury and disease, perverts relationships into bestial dominant/submissive role-playing (extreme examples being the butch-sodomite cult of Ernst Roehm), and by weakening public moral sensibilities it strips society of it strongest defenses against the Hitler-types.

In a healthy society people are willing to assert these things but they usually don't need to. Due to certain characteristic effects of mass media and government schooling, we live in different circumstances. This is what makes it especially necessary to openly assert basic truths.
Interesting views you have. Where do get your 'information' from? homobigots-r-us.com? or Worldnutdaily?

Old 11-12-2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
i place my existence a level above lions guerillas and giraffes. This practice is most unnatural for any highly evolved species. Perhaps that is the problem. I hope that over time enough people will challenge this vile practice to make the practitioners begin to again question their weakness and seek a cure.
Why do you insult lions, guerillas (sic) and giraffes?

Old 11-12-2011, 07:52 PM

400 posts, read 293,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
My dog eats cat poop, it's natural for my dog to do this, give it a try. My dog also pukes then eats it go ahead. MY brain knows better than to immitate animals and pretend it's normal, common sense and Logic tells me I'm not a dog or cat or bird, it also tells me just because an animal does something it sure doesn't make it normal for a HUMAN to do it. common sense 101.
Nice try, but Fiyero obviously (well, it should be obvious... ) responding to valerie d's claim:
You mistake understanding for hatred as you mistake phobia analysis. It is not of the natural order of sexuality and one can simply not equate anal sex with normal behavior. It is sickness. That is why it is vile.

He was obviously refuting the claim that homosexual behavior is not natural. He was obviously not stating that we should do anything that animals do.

Obviously.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:00 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
There are at least 1500 animal species who engage in homosexuality, including penguins, lions, gorillas, and giraffes. Therefore, it's most certainly part of the natural order.
Last time I checked there are more than 3 millions species on the planet and over 60,000 air breathing non-insects. This places the species who practice homosexual behavior in the vast minority. Thank you for enlightening us to the fact that it's more an un-natural act than natural. Animals also use sex as an act of dominance because they don't possess the ability to be rational (or to go to a bar, get drunk and brawl)

When people are relegated to using animal behavior as an argument for the justification of homosexual behavior it shows how little regard they hold for humanity in the scope of things. I completely agree that the homosexual tendancies of humans should be on par with the intelligence of Penguins, Gorillas and any other lower animal you'd care to use.

Last edited by steven_h; 11-12-2011 at 08:58 PM..

Old 11-12-2011, 08:24 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,345,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbous Moon View Post
Nice try, but Fiyero obviously (well, it should be obvious... ) responding to valerie d's claim:
You mistake understanding for hatred as you mistake phobia analysis. It is not of the natural order of sexuality and one can simply not equate anal sex with normal behavior. It is sickness. That is why it is vile.

He was obviously refuting the claim that homosexual behavior is not natural. He was obviously not stating that we should do anything that animals do.

Obviously.
Obviously you missed the boat on common sense. Obviously he was comparing animals behavior to Humans, Obviously.a few animals actions do not justify Human actions.

Last edited by Roaddog; 11-12-2011 at 09:02 PM..

Old 11-12-2011, 08:33 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
How many of them are monogamous, or mate for life?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies