Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 01:21 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,560,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Which probably means you will live longer...thereby putting more of a long term strain on the health care system. Overweight people tend to die earlier, before they collect on the SS they paid into the system, or before landing in a nursing home and collecting Medicare for decades. Two sides...
Sounds like a soundbite from Dr. Dean Edell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 02:56 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
"It's cheaper to keep her", especially in this economy.
exactly..divorce law is at top of food chain for lawyers rite now.... marriage no longer works in todays economy and people nd an outlet

Old 11-09-2011, 03:24 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
I agree with what you're saying, but this might be cheaper in the short term.

And alot of these people like the excitement of cheating and hiding things.

BTW they have alot of women registered there also ( yes I looked) maybe they'll come out with a male version of the ad next.

Trust me these things are never kept under wraps. A woman
knows when she has a cheating husband, it is something they know.

The cheater is usally found out.
I knew of a situation where the cheating husbands, wife, had someone following him, caught red handed, cheating does not pay.

I do know of situations where the marriage was stronger after a wife found out about a cheating husband. For the most part, most of my friends are married a long time.

These people do not realize that you can have all the excitement you want with your spouse, if your spose is somewhat in good shape anything does go. Got to keep the flame burning, which i do. I keep my hubby very happy and no it is not a chore as it is for some wives.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:27 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
These people do not realize that you can have all the excitement you want with your spouse, if your spose is somewhat in good shape anything does go. Got to keep the flame burning, which i do. I keep my hubby very happy and no it is not a chore as it is for some wives.
Funny thing is that even many "happy hubbies" cheat. There is not just one reason for cheating but the biggest reason is for something NEW...something you can't be after many years of marriage now matter how much you try.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:33 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,193,173 times
If that woman is so offended by what people think of her looks, perhaps she shouldn't be a model.

Just being honest.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:37 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,911,890 times
I thought it was funny.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:38 PM

3,115 posts, read 7,131,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Funny thing is that even many "happy hubbies" cheat. There is not just one reason for cheating but the biggest reason is for something NEW...something you can't be after many years of marriage now matter how much you try.
I don't buy that. I've only been married for nine years, but my husband and I are still very much in love and definitely not bored (or boring). If we want to try something "new", we do it. It's all about communication and making sure your partner knows your needs and desires.

Cheaters are selfish, uncaring individuals. There are no two ways about it.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:50 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
I cannot agree with this analogy, because in the cases i am aware of. The cheating was because of lack of communicating, caring about each other, not doing things with each other anymore, working becomes more important then your spouse. Couples go their separate way, not good for marriage. Sex stops Women no longer took care of her looks.. No dinner with each other any more, i have to say the majority of people i know who are married and quite a while, are still very much in love, these are those couples who were and are determined to make marriage work. Trust me it does work, and yes it take devotion.

Hate to say this, i know more women who cheat actually then men. I know of the women, they are not my friends!

And to be honest, the divorce cases i know of, are of younger couples.

Marriage is not a novelty.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,916,911 times
Quote:

If you are going to be out looking for something new after a few years, then you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. People that cheat on their spouses are the worst kind of scumbags. Only a cretin would betray the trust of someone they supposedly love.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:26 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,896,239 times
Moderator: I believe this belongs on the Relationships forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies