Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 01:32 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,526,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Now, now...even rabid, slanted MSNBC can serve we conservatives, at times.

They did! earlier this year. I found this really shocking youtube that gave me happy feet, LOL really! It was a clip of two talking-heads on MSNBC. One of them was telling the other that he had heard from a member of BO's cabinet! Hmm...pretty impressive, I thought, since these two TV people were not even recognizable, like the most famous, network folks, so I listened on....

The guy said that this, and one, or two other cabinet members had, the one told him, never worked with, not even been IN the presence of our president!!! in his first two years in office!!

I can even link you to the youtube, but scrub-a-dub-dub for Obama, the youtube now doesn't work. Nah, gotta clean it all up for re-election. Furthermore, this youtube then showed a short clip of a Union leader that was leaning back in his chair, so proudly and bragging, when asked how often he was in the White house, that he was there at least once a week, but on the phone with them almost daily!!

PROVING....yes, from MSNBC, that BO worked more closely with unions than with his own, complete cabinet.

THANK YOU, MSNBC....your clip has been scrubbed, but you actually DID let the very peculiar truth about this BO guy, slip out. I know cuz I saw and heard it.
try this one

Trumka talks to White House everyday - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 03:43 AM

3,265 posts, read 3,180,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
NICE

Bring your Nazi Goon Squad when you try to disarm me and take my Gold

Old 11-09-2011, 04:51 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,778,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Fox has a right wing slant but at least they do make an effort to draw viewers in with good reporting. I don't know what the @#$% MSNBC is trying to do. Their commentators are unprofessional boobs who seem uncaring if anybody takes them seriously or not. Their news coverage is third rate at best.
CNN may not have great commentators but they do cover the news very well. Fox does too. MSNBC doesn't, they don't even make an effort anymore.
I stopped reading at the "good reporting" part.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Old 11-09-2011, 05:05 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,393,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Fox has a right wing slant but at least they do make an effort to draw viewers in with good reporting. I don't know what the @#$% MSNBC is trying to do. Their commentators are unprofessional boobs who seem uncaring if anybody takes them seriously or not. Their news coverage is third rate at best.
CNN may not have great commentators but they do cover the news very well. Fox does too. MSNBC doesn't, they don't even make an effort anymore.
CNN (Cable News Network), has a pretty big news staff budget. Many times the "news" budget of Fox. Fox News and MSNBC have limited news, lots of commentary, plenty of pundits. Usually, when a tragedy or some big event occurs, CNN ratings go up. There's a reason for this. CNN Covers The News.

When you start your day off with Fox and Friends, you need to be in the mood for babes and levity, not news. MSNBC attempts to be the same thing as Fox News at times. Unfortunate that people need someone to tell them what to think, how to think, and how to say what they think nowadays.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:52 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,391,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
Im watching the Democrat Orgasm on MSNBC about the Government union win....

It's disgusting, people should not need a union for Government work

They work for us, WE DONT WORK FOR THEM!!!

We won't work for them...

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government.

A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.

From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship.

Read history!

Old 11-09-2011, 06:26 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,051,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
So it sucks because they're celebrating? It's the ED Show not news. Has anybody lied (fauxnews)? Have there been any fabrications? I know voting sucks when you lose but damn get over it. This is what our country was built on, the right to vote. This is that in action.
Ed Schultz lies and fabricates all the time. It only takes about 2 minutes to figure this out if you watch his show. The funny part is that he's is so totally irrelevant that no one even bothers to correct him anymore. LOL

Old 11-09-2011, 06:32 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,866,856 times
it doesn't matter how the vote went.

it is human nature to want more, but when the government decides that it has done enough and/or can't do more it will stop.

we see how that plays out in europe, and it is coming here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies