Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2011, 01:13 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,275,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snofarmer View Post
A set up? no way? Do you really think so?.
At just 25sec she smiles and looks directly into the camera. How did she know?

Like I said, it's staged.
Just watch her face as she is a poor actor.
That was what we call a "s**t eating grin", also often used as a way to show contempt for others. If it were staged, keep in mind that she as a fat lardass and would have been the "butt" (pun intended) of unenvironmental wasteful consumption of food jokes. I don't think any rational person would have volunteered for a staged incident knowing that was going to happen.

Cameras aren't invisible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 01:28 PM

3,869 posts, read 15,166,492 times
Pssst, the days of large video cams are all but gone.
At 25 sec and wth her ranting how would she have time to see it when she is looking at the guys wife already in anticipation of her rebuttal to her foul language as she comes around the car.
Then pose and smile for the cam.

Don't be so easily fooled. Folks will set them selves up to being kicked in the nuts just to be on utube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
That was what we call a "s**t eating grin", also often used as a way to show contempt for others. If it were staged, keep in mind that she as a fat lardass and would have been the "butt" (pun intended) of unenvironmental wasteful consumption of food jokes. I don't think any rational person would have volunteered for a staged incident knowing that was going to happen.

Cameras aren't invisible.

Old 11-09-2011, 01:41 PM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
Her size is not related to the discussion. What is related is whether or not she overreacted to the truck parking there.
First, I don't think this is a "whether or not" question, at least in the minds of rational people, as it's pretty evident to all but the most dense among us that she was a bloody busybody NUT, and totally out-of-line.

With that said, I'd generally agree with the point that a person's appearance is immaterial to most debates ... HOWEVER, in this instance, she is behaving with a air of authoritarian superiority regarding the environmental impact caused by someone else, which leaves the door open to pointing out any absence of frugality on her part, by the same measure. Therefore, pointing out her overweight condition as evidence that she'd been consuming in excess of her own needs, that seems quite relevant in response to her claims that the owner of that truck is consuming more than he needs.

Of course the truth is, none of us hold title to the entire planet and all it's resources .. we are just here temporarily, with jurisdiction limited to our own personal space and private property, having no authority whatsoever over the public space or the private space of others.

Old 11-09-2011, 01:48 PM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snofarmer View Post
Pssst, the days of large video cams are all but gone.
At 25 sec and wth her ranting how would she have time to see it when she is looking at the guys wife already in anticipation of her rebuttal to her foul language as she comes around the car.
Then pose and smile for the cam.

Don't be so easily fooled. Folks will set them selves up to being kicked in the nuts just to be on utube.
That could be true ... but it's highly unlikely that someone would actually volunteer to be a public idiot, knowing they are likely to be the recipient of scorn for the trouble. That doesn't make a lot of sense.

Old 11-09-2011, 02:59 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
I'm surprised she wasn't there handing out environmentalist tickets like in Southpark's Smug Alert episode. There are so many things that should have been said and done towards the B itch, some of which are illegal. Making this video viral would only make her the darling of the ultra liberals of the north west. Wonder if she would do the same to some Hell's Angels bikers? Those bikes pollute and make more noise than the diesel truck.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:01 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Or, they haul animals, heavy equipment, or forage....
or roadkill to bring home 4 the wifey to cook moose meat...Hummers just prove to me that the guy is crude, ugly and prolly obese. Big trucks are offensive to women of taste and class.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:04 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Quote:
Said after HOW many posts talking about the heavy woman in the video?? This thread dissolved into bashing of her looks immediately so in jest it is turned around on you and you don't like it?
exactly

Old 11-09-2011, 03:28 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
That doesn't surprise me!

Now my actual comment on the video (got sidetracked). She shouldn't have acted that way. Move your car if they are bugging you. The lack of civility these days (in person and on the internet) really bothers me. Differences in opinions are one thing, personal bashing is another.

THAT said, I suspect this isn't a real video.
Well we agree. I really get annoyed by people blasting their stereo. That thump thump thump crap.
I roll up the windows pass them or slowdown and let others pass me. No big deal.
Speaking for myself my issue with how fit she is really comes from her dictating to others how they should live their lives according to green earth policies. Dont need a truck you shouldnt own one, and she will be the judge of your needs.
Well better be perfect before dictating to others or passing judgment.
My home is heated and cooled by a geothermal heat pump. I have solar panals and the house was designed from the ground up to be efficient.
I drive a pickup because I need 4 wheel drive in the winter. I dont like suv's or the way a subaru looks. My money my choice.
I myself question the coinkydink of just happening to have a cam recording this exchange. Either they were already into 1 before they started recording or this film was designed and created to get folks rocking.
At any rate. I took no offense about the too short. LOL Now had you called me hairlip.... LOL
take care.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:39 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,911,890 times
I would respond "Hey, salad is organic, you should try some"

Old 11-09-2011, 03:54 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Lol the woman called her fat and ugly.

The Prius owner is a typical liberal, very intolerant and wants to push their views on everyone else by force if necessary.
Yah......how much pollution is that fat cow emitting with every fart. She needs to eat more salads and mind her own business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies