Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 05:54 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
What does a Prius sound like when driving by....

I....'m Gayyyyyyyy.
I'm gay and drive a jeep....

what's your beef with gay people??? stereotype much??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2011, 06:19 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
So... Liberty means rearranging your life so other people can be jackasses? Shouldn't she have a right to breathe clean air? I didn't watch the video, but who was parked there first, if she was, the shouldnt the maroon with the disel move?
You do not have liberty from being inconvenienced and/or uncomfortable.

Old 11-10-2011, 06:20 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post

What does yours say?

Old 11-10-2011, 06:28 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,197,174 times
This one must have left her cat-filled house to go refill her Prozac prescription or something. The guy just HAPPENED to be what set her off.

What really amused me was that she walked away like she was going to leave and then walked right back over- if diesel exhaust fumes were bothering her so much, why was she so willing to stand outside and breathe them in?

Old 11-10-2011, 10:01 PM

535 posts, read 585,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Well, I do want to say that. From a libertarian point-of-view, you don't necessarily have the right to pollute the air that others have to breath.

oh please...

in life you can't be over compulsive about something so stupid...

it's like saying "from a libertarian view, your dog doesn't have the right to pee in your back yard , b.c the pee might make it's way into the ground water of the neighborhood"

or

"from a libertarian view, you don't have the right to sit at a business's chair, b.c some of your hair/dna/mucus/germs, will get on the seat and could be considered misuse or damage of someone else's private property"

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!! THAT'S HOW STUPID THE ARGUMENT IS OF EXHAUST OF ONE CAR BEING BAD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT !!!!!!!

Old 11-10-2011, 10:45 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:

It wasn't a beef with gay people...it was a beef with gay cars.

Actually a takeoff of a comedian's act-Jef(fafa) Dunham. Poor guy has a Prius, his puppets abuse him over it.

Oh, and if your Jeep is a Liberty...it's gay. What's with the funny front end? all in fun.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
I would have closed the door got the wife n kids inside and revved the livin hell out of that engine! And hopefully the exhaust would send her back to her miserable life!
that's because you lack class....

if you're parking.. turn your car off or atleast DONT rev the engine to gas everyone out when you drive a big diesel truck..
and if a crazy woman comes over to yell at you for doing that... apologize and get your family in your car and drive away from her craziness.. don't engage her.. while she has valid points.. she was being out of control about it.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It wasn't a beef with gay people...it was a beef with gay cars.

Actually a takeoff of a comedian's act-Jef(fafa) Dunham. Poor guy has a Prius, his puppets abuse him over it.

Oh, and if your Jeep is a Liberty...it's gay. What's with the funny front end? all in fun.
i drive a compass.. but I guess that's probably gay too? lol..

what's really the issue here is little d*ck syndrome, where you have a small penis and you have to make up for it by owning a big truck that pollutes...
granted, they are used for farm work and other related tasks, but lets not kid ourselves.. there's heavily detailed commuters going down the freeway to work in those things...

check your penis size and get back to us on where your priorities really are

all in fun

Old 11-11-2011, 06:42 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
i drive a compass.. but I guess that's probably gay too? lol..

what's really the issue here is little d*ck syndrome, where you have a small penis and you have to make up for it by owning a big truck that pollutes...
granted, they are used for farm work and other related tasks, but lets not kid ourselves.. there's heavily detailed commuters going down the freeway to work in those things...

check your penis size and get back to us on where your priorities really are

all in fun

I traded my diesel Ram for a little, gay truck too, a Nissan Xterra. Unfortunately, the little X gets worse gas mileage than the 7000 lb Dodge...as do many cars and nearly all trucks. Dodge diesels will run in the low twenties on the highway...I bet your car doesn't do much more than that. My X only gets 17-19. While the Dodge would tow 14,000 lbs, the X IIRC is only rated at 4000...how about that Compass? I had looked at a Liberty CRD...it was just a bit too small to be comfortable. And the Jeep rep for reliability isn't anything to write home about.

Old 11-11-2011, 06:54 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:

They were making a joke, based on a Jeff Dunham routine, (Ventriloquist), about he and his little dog and the powder blue prius. It was pretty funny actually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies