Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 04:01 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,118,457 times

Advertisements

Zombie » Fresh anti-Semitic videos coming out of Occupy Wall Street

Angry Anti-Semite@ OWS Zucotti Sq - YouTube

Partial transcription (starting at 0:48):
Quote:
Jewish man wearing a yarmulke: I work 65 hours a week.
Protester: You probably live in the Hamptons ‘n’ some ****.
Jewish man: I live in the Hamptons? I live in Brooklyn…I work 62 hours a week. Do you work 62 hours?
Protester: You know what’s funny? Your people own schools and ****in’ government buildings, but your wives are on welfare. I don’t understand that. I don’t understand that. I met a public assistance officer. And they were Jewish, but their husbands own ****in’ everything.
Jewish man: I work 62 hours a week. How many hours a week do you work?
Protester: I don’t work. How about them apples?
Jewish man: So why don’t you get a job?
Protester: I don’t need a ****in’ job.
Jewish man: Why not?
Protester: You don’t need paper! We can grow our own ****in’ food. We can shoot our own ****in’ animals. We can do all that ****. We can build our own ****in’ houses.
Jewish man: How do you get the materials?
Protester: We can just take it from the Earth! You come from the Earth. This comes from the Earth. Everything comes from the Earth, you dumb mother****er! Like seriously. Technology comes from the Earth, protons, neutrons, electrons.
Jewish man: Is this a real conversation? Is this a real conversation?
Other OWS protester: He’s making points. But he’s making points.
Jewish man: What are the points?
Protester: I don’t need a point. It comes from here (indicating the ground). It came from here for free! Why we gotta pay for it? It’s here for free! Why we gotta pay for it? It’s bull****. This is bull****.
What can you even say.....

Just to add something. The President said he supported these people. All you people and the media talking about how great the OWS people were and this and that. My God, just look at the hundreds of videos of these people. Violence, graffiti, garbage, putting kids in harms way, anti-Semitic, and absolutely STUPID. How on earth can you continue to support them? OWS is made up of mostly dirty losers and morons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 04:12 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,796,834 times
Yeah, everything comes from the earth for free. OWS are a bunch of morons.

Old 11-09-2011, 04:17 PM

995 posts, read 1,109,406 times
Don't judge all of the OWS because of the few loud-mouthed numbskulls. Just like I don't judge all of the posters on CD by the not-so-few loud-mouthed numbskulls here.

Old 11-09-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneWest View Post
Don't judge all of the OWS because of the few loud-mouthed numbskulls. Just like I don't judge all of the posters on CD by the not-so-few loud-mouthed numbskulls here.
While you have a point, there are so many examples of this type of thing and much worse its hard to ignore. While Im sure there are some decent OWS people, they have been taken over. The whole movement has been taken over by losers.

Old 11-09-2011, 04:32 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,787,606 times
He should have asked what the best food growing techniques were.

Old 11-09-2011, 04:33 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,787,606 times
Quote:

But there seem to be a much higher percentage of loud mouth numbskull types at these rallys as of late.

Old 11-09-2011, 04:36 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,796,834 times
Quote:
The Venus Project, The Zeitgeist movement and no OWS spew the same moronic rhetoric:
everything comes from the earth, everyone owns everything, let's do away with money and we all will be happy.

Old 11-09-2011, 04:39 PM

7,084 posts, read 12,016,195 times
I love it when people post stuff like this and say "It's all of them!", and when it happens to people they like they scream "It's not all of us".

Hilarious, simply hilarious the hypocrisy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You can't take a handful of people and say it's the whole Tea Party!!
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...izabeth-8.html

Old 11-09-2011, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
I love it when people post stuff like this and say "It's all of them!", and when it happens to people they like they scream "It's not all of us".

Hilarious, simply hilarious the hypocrisy.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...izabeth-8.html
Hey Einstein. The negatives of the TP was pretty much only a minute portion if that.

In the OWS movement, the examples of all this wide spread. You can find literally hundreds if not thousands of different examples.

I wont say its all of them but sorry, the whole movement has been overrun with losers and idiots. OWS and Tea Party dont even belong in the same sentence, the difference is night and day, clean and filthy, respectful and disrespectful, responsible and give me give me give me, etc

Old 11-09-2011, 05:01 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,787,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Yeah, everything comes from the earth for free. OWS are a bunch of morons.
Or a bunch of wlefare recipients who have never worked a day in their lives and have no experience except for "free" (from the taxpayer).

That idiot probably had more invested in his matching sports outfit than I spend on clothes for an entire year. Yet, he isn't even a taxpayer.

Nancy Pelosi: "God Bless them".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies