Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 09:50 AM

78,013 posts, read 60,221,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Maybe if our President didn't act like he is President for just certain people, he would get more respect in return. When you say sh** like this below, it hurts a lot of people.................He must not have been taught, you have to give respect, to get respect.

In Jonathan Alter’s “The Promise: President Obama, Year One,” President Obama is quoted in an interview saying that the unanimous vote of House Republicans vote against the stimulus bills “set the tenor for the whole year … That helped to create the tea-baggers and empowered that whole wing of the Republican Party to where it now controls the agenda for the Republicans.”
By the way it was an anology, to playing golf with Obama. He never said, President Obama was like Hitler.

Wonder if the OWS crowd is controlling the agenda for the Dems???
If you are going to quote someone using " ", it's generally considered dishonest to change what they said. I'd be willing to bet you lunch Obama didn't call them baggers which makes me wonder what else you are making up.

P.S. Anyone that gives any credence to the political\economic etc *cough* insights of moronic entertainers like HWJ, Dix Chix, Kanye etc. are idiots. Should we get medical advice from them too? Ooooops low blow directed at ole Jenny McCarthy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2011, 09:51 AM

78,013 posts, read 60,221,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormyO View Post
HWJ has lost the last of his good brain cells to booze. He is one brain dead red neck. I know thats a badge of honor to the tea baggers but to normal people who do not hold the bible as a geological fact based history book its just bat sh it crazy.
Spoken like a true dirty sanchezer aka OWSer.

Old 11-11-2011, 10:17 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,757,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
A little reality check for you....the rest of us don't give a flying fu-tooty about Hank Williams and his cocaine/moonshine induced rants. ABC did care and canned his tired redneck football anthem. Move on.
And you think we care about you liberal takers? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 11-11-2011, 10:54 AM

3,451 posts, read 7,043,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
If that's the "heart and soul of America" it's no wonder the country has so many problems.

It's amusing how the right will so often whine about the self-serving, narcissistic Hollywood elite yet embrace the very same vapid behavior when it's served with a twang. As usual we can rely on a massive dose of hypocrisy from the self-Righteous.
My thoughts exactly!

Old 11-11-2011, 10:55 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,750,216 times
I like Hank Jr and Obama. To me music is music and I don't care about anything outside the musical arena when it comes to musicians.

Old 11-11-2011, 11:00 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,213,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The guy bleeds Red, White & Blue.

Ok, that's 3 minutes I'll never get back.

Old 11-11-2011, 11:46 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,504,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Ok, that's 3 minutes I'll never get back.

Isn't America great!

You still have choices, here.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:00 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,489,704 times
The CMAs look like one big hillbilly convention/inbreeders reunion.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:06 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,213,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Isn't America great!

You still have choices, here.
A choice that I regret and will not make again.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:13 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,220,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The CMAs look like one big hillbilly convention/inbreeders reunion.
You know,...when something bothers me, I simply change channels. Guess you haven't figured out the remote thingy....

Secondly,...I'm pretty certain that country musicians don't give a ratzazz what you think.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies