Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2011, 03:43 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,413,498 times

Advertisements

Nice thread. Enjoying mild weather and a relaxing day off.

Old 11-12-2011, 03:45 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Doing very well, thanks for asking! except having an aggravation with two scanner/printers at the same time, argh! Will we ever learn, and pay more than 100. bucks for these things?! Having several cheaper ones does not always serve us well.

My desk isn't cleared off yet, but almost everything is shredded that needs it, LOL. All bills are paid so I best not complain. Much to be thankful for, and at times, more than I deserve.

How are you? I hope every reader, even the libs, just having some fun here, are blessed and fine. I hope we're all smelling the aromas of holiday pies, soon, and enjoying health, and most of all, peace of mind.
Sincerely~

Old 11-12-2011, 04:08 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,934 times
Very fun thread! Just got back from taking my dog and my foster dog for a walk. Went to my nephew's high school playoff football game earlier today. This is his senior year and they lost, so that was his last game ever since he doesn't want to play in college. I'm going to really miss watching him play. Right now, I'm just trying to figure out what to make for dinner.

Old 11-12-2011, 04:53 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Nice thread. Enjoying mild weather and a relaxing day off.
Ditto, mommy

We should keep this 'NEAT' Thread going, and Going and GOING!

I rep-ed 'Theliberalvoice' for starting this 'warm' Thread on a cold night. I perceive from the cordial posting on this thread..many of us want to share and enjoy...rather than argue and fight.

Like the song says...''Why Can't Everyday Be like Christmas''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVNp7...eature=related

Old 11-12-2011, 05:02 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Come on over enjoy us on the deck overlooking the beach. It really is lovely here, and the weather cannot be beat. today it is in the sixties.

My food is all freshly prepared, and homemade, with the herbs and seasonings coming from my garden, with the vegetables.

What would u like, pastas, seafood, lasagna, stuffed shells, chicken or eggplant parmesano. My pizza is outstanding, have to say that myself, it is so dang good. Our meatballs have stuffed homemade sasuage in the inside, and some other things. Soups and my salad with secret ingredients.
I bake my own pastries and cakes and pies, love making people happy with food. SO MANGA!

OH AND OF COURSE THE WINE.

I am an Italian who loves cooking, and entertaining. Your next party is when.
Love Italian bit I'm jaded. Was stationed in Gaeta, Italy for two years. Cannot eat at Olive Garden ever again. There is one place close that's pretty close. Still haven't found good homemade spinach lasagna or egg plant pizza or brick oven calzone.

Old 11-12-2011, 05:09 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Doing very well, thanks for asking! except having an aggravation with two scanner/printers at the same time, argh! Will we ever learn, and pay more than 100. bucks for these things?! Having several cheaper ones does not always serve us well.

My desk isn't cleared off yet, but almost everything is shredded that needs it, LOL. All bills are paid so I best not complain. Much to be thankful for, and at times, more than I deserve.

How are you? I hope every reader, even the libs, just having some fun here, are blessed and fine. I hope we're all smelling the aromas of holiday pies, soon, and enjoying health, and most of all, peace of mind.
Sincerely~

~~~~~~~~~~~Beautiful post, Sunny~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Blessed!!! And 'Peace' of mind is Enjoyed.

Like the song says...''Why Can't Everyday Be like Christmas''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVNp7...eature=related

Last edited by quality guy; 11-12-2011 at 05:53 PM..

Old 11-12-2011, 05:44 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,392,148 times
I'm doing well, thanks.

I hope all the conservatives, libertarians, and other people I may disagree with at times are doing fantastic, too (as well as moderates, liberals, and what have you).

Old 11-12-2011, 07:04 PM

1,731 posts, read 4,683,453 times
So.... dinner at California Jewels tonight? Who is picking me up at the airport?

Old 11-12-2011, 07:09 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen1971 View Post
So.... dinner at California Jewels tonight? Who is picking me up at the airport?
Me!!!

Old 11-12-2011, 07:18 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Wow, seems like in real life we are all more than just bitter people debating politics, lol.

Right now, I am at a little girls birthday party with some good friends. I had a wedding yesterday and now have a birthday party. Big exam on Tuesday with major Calc catch up..

Too many things going on right now. Kinda worried for a friend and not knowing where to go in a certain situation. However, am trying to remain calm and level headed and be happy.

Tomorrow I will get ready to head back to school and prepare as we head in towards the end of a semester. The stress never ends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies