Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2011, 11:32 PM

115 posts, read 207,204 times

Advertisements

It's supposed to snow tomorrow, a little late start for the cold weather to start rolling in, but now it's finally here! I'm spending Thanksgiving in Atlanta with the family, so I'll be able to escape for a few days at least. Wonderful thread by the way, it's great to see everyone peacefully and neutrally mingling, a rare occasion here.

Old 11-19-2011, 12:23 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,650,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Get a space heater, they really work wonders. This house I'm in doesn't have central heat and it gets really cold here in Chinle so I have one in my room and the bathroom and it gets quite toasty in both.

Curious? Will ya tell what brand of space heater you have? And the price? Thanks...

Old 11-19-2011, 12:44 AM

2,023 posts, read 5,299,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Little more edge then Michael Bolton? You got it!!

Celtic Frost - Ain Elohim - YouTube
I prefer this one from that band.

CELTIC FROST - Cherry Orchards (promo video) - YouTube

Nothing better than good old school thrash metal. Someone in the UFC needs to use this one below as a entrance song to the octagon.

Razor - Sucker for Punishment - YouTube
Michael Bolton is good too though.

Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers - YouTube

Old 11-19-2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Why has the input here...slowed down? Is everyone depressed AGAIN?

will you still love me chicago lyrics - YouTube

So, I ask...?
Let's hear some real 'quality' music, Comprendo

Old 11-19-2011, 12:57 PM

Everyone must be enjoying the weather? So far, a nice, pretty mild Fall.

Old 11-19-2011, 01:56 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,180,974 times
We're finally starting to see winter here in the Great Plains--it's been the longest, most beautiful fall I can remember in years. It's 30 right now, with freezing rain or snow expected toward dark, and a low of 18 tonight. I've been recovering from a surgery for the last month or so, but I'm feeling pretty good--my youngest son has been helping me bake and cook all day. It's my DH's birthday today, plus I'm trying to get some of the things I need to take to Thanksgiving finished, out of the way, and in the freezer, along with some Christmas cookies. The house smells great, it's cozy and warm inside, and it looks like all of our boys will have to be home tonight because of the weather--sounds like a great night for movies and popcorn. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and safe travels if you're out on the roads in this weather!

Old 11-19-2011, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
We're finally starting to see winter here in the Great Plains--it's been the longest, most beautiful fall I can remember in years. It's 30 right now, with freezing rain or snow expected toward dark, and a low of 18 tonight. I've been recovering from a surgery for the last month or so, but I'm feeling pretty good--my youngest son has been helping me bake and cook all day. It's my DH's birthday today, plus I'm trying to get some of the things I need to take to Thanksgiving finished, out of the way, and in the freezer, along with some Christmas cookies. The house smells great, it's cozy and warm inside, and it looks like all of our boys will have to be home tonight because of the weather--sounds like a great night for movies and popcorn. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and safe travels if you're out on the roads in this weather!
Your post, here now, is what this Thread is all about! Thanks for a keen look of insight into your Blessings! It's truly 'up-lifting' and fun to read about!!! Thanks for sharing.- And mb...did not know of surgery...You take it easy!
God Bless

Old 11-19-2011, 03:38 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,549,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Wishing for a quick and speedy recovery for you, mb!

*HUGS*

Old 11-19-2011, 04:04 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,373,731 times
What's tonight like for everyone? The good, the bad and the ugly..

I'm enjoying my time off so far. I've set my entire place up and done more errands than I've been able to do in 3 years in one day. Monday is starting to get packed full...

Old 11-19-2011, 06:46 PM

15,701 posts, read 16,982,620 times
Nice clear night here......50 degrees.....not bad for November.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies