Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 08:08 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
No, I don't miss her in the least. I was so freakin' tired of her voice and how it would go up and down, depending on what she wanted to emphasize. Really, it was worse than fingernails on a chalkboard for me. And since I don't watch Fox Boobs, I won't be "running into" her over there.

I'm sure she's probably at her modest little house in Wasilla, counting all the money her delusional fans donated to SarahPac. She's also probably trying to figure out if she can get the donors to pay for the next family vacation.....like they did the last one..
Who paid for the last female Obama vacation? Remember when they fly on our planes we are paying for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
You are a confused and desperate individual. Sarah Palin isn't even a player in this election...yet you and the other libs are so desperate to take the focus off of obama that you bring her up and re-hash 4 year old discussions. \

Truly...that is what is most amusing to those of us out here watching you obama supporters twist in the wind.
I can't rep you so I will just do this.

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Anyone that thinks proximity to Russia = foreign policy experience is a grade A moron. The village called, it's idiot is missing, where can he/she be?
Kind of like spending part of one's childhood in Indonesia equating to foreign policy experience?

Last I checked the idiot was on his way to Honolulu and then on to Bali.

1,731 posts, read 4,682,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
I actually have some respect for Sarah Palin. Her ideas and mine don't mesh. That is all. I never hated her.
I feel the same way. I don't neccesarily agree with a lot of her views and think she would be way in over her head but I like her as a person. She is someone I would be friends with in real life. Just would never want her as President. Kinda like the friends and family I have now ya know?

Old 11-12-2011, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
Actually, she has a nice house in Scottsdale now.
Shhhhh, they have forgotten about that one.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:12 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Sure, Herman Cain and Rick Perry provide some laughs, but no one is as good as Sarah.

Where has she been?
Aw c'mon, I think the present group of Repug candidates are just as good as Sarah at whining about Obama without having anything of their own to offer.......the Clown Parade continues....

But I do miss the poster who practically had an orgasm posting about her beloved "AWESOME" Sarah....that was funny.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
As soon as she apologizes and admits the gun cross hair map on dem candidates was extremely distasteful and implies using gun violence against them.
She's also got some apologizing to do to the jews for her colossal foot-in-mouth "blood liable" fiasco.
She lastly needs to apologize to the american people in general for torturing us having to deal with her non-stop stupidity over the past few years
That liberal media sure has fooled you ever since they did such an excellent job of vetting Palin at the same time they failed to vet Obama, at all. I would be ashamed to act like you do many times.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Aw c'mon, I think the present group of Repug candidates are just as good as Sarah at whining about Obama without having anything of their own to offer.......the Clown Parade continues....

But I do miss the poster who practically had an orgasm posting about her beloved "AWESOME" Sarah....that was funny.
I am not a her and was surely one of the righties who stood up for Palin. I have laughed at you more than once when you played your game about the vetting of Palin.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:21 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Shhhhh, they have forgotten about that one.

Uh, no, I just happen to have Mr. Kim on ignore.

As far as the house in Arizona - bought and paid for by her idiot donors, I'm sure.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:22 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
Oh yeah.

I miss Sarah Pailn about as much as I miss that nasty case of athlete's foot I had last summer.

But I bet your feet didn't screech like a wounded hog!

""" I'm gonna get lost in your rock and roll....and drift away...""
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies