Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 02:35 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times

Advertisements

Lets not forget that Obama pulled the plug on his Granny because his personal life could have been exposed by her over time.

She was no longer important to him and he did not need her so one trip to see her and gone she was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2011, 02:36 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
Nope, not taking Newt. He's too close to being a RINO, if he isn't one, yet. McCain, lite? He's been inside the beltway too long, is probably a member of the CFR, Bilderberg? has he romped in the woods near SF, with the others? Good guess would be yes. Nope....too many movers and shakers approve of him.

CAIN is still able, and has our vote, bought his book and we're giving donations to him, praying for this man, campaigning for him, etc.

Old 11-13-2011, 02:38 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Nope, not taking Newt. He's too close to being a RINO, if he isn't one, yet. McCain, lite? He's been inside the beltway too long, is probably a member of the CFR, Bilderberg? has he romped in the woods near SF, with the others? Good guess would be yes. Nope....too many movers and shakers approve of him.

CAIN is still able, and has our vote, bought his book and we're giving donations to him, praying for this man, campaigning for him, etc.
Newt a Rino. You guys crack me up.

Old 11-13-2011, 02:40 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
No, you don't have a problem with it, you have a problem with someone who dares not have the same political ideology you have.

Don't pretend you are morally outraged; you progressives prove over and over again that you really don't have any values other than a lust for political power. You decry racism, but are okay with racist remarks and caricatures of black conservatives. You decry misogyny but are okay with calling conservative women the worst sexist epithets. You claim to deplore violence and incivility, as in last January when you blamed Sarah Palin and the right for the Tuscon shooting, but excuse the violence in the OWS movement.

You're not fooling anyone here.
Pat Condell is a Brit on youtube that touches on Western feminists with their hypocrisy.

"....even in something as disgusting, degrading, and dehumanizing as the Islamic Shroud of Cowardly Male Misogyny and Oppression. And, by the way, I hope I didn't offend any Western feminists with that remark. I know how touchy some of you girls can get when someone criticizes Islamic male supremacism" lol!

Halloween burka - YouTube

Old 11-13-2011, 02:40 PM

1,332 posts, read 994,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Liberals are known for their hypocrisy on all issues.

Remember it was not right to dig into Obamas hidden and questionable past but now it is ok with them.

They are afraid of Newt so they have to do their normal hate thing and attack like hungry dogs.

I called this, I posted a month ago that they will do their normal dirty hateful thing and attack anything that moves. They were not attacking Newt a month ago so when I posted he was going to rise it took them only 24 hours to start a thread on Newt.

The majority of Americans are wanting to stick to the issues of jobs, economy, border security etc and not constantly discuss personal issues that happened 15 years ago.

I hope it comes down to Newt so he can force the issues of Obamas record of massive failures, mistakes and being not fit for this job. Watch the anti American party discuss Newt and never talk about the mess and corruption of the Obamator administration.

My flavor is almost anyone but who we currently have in the WH because that flavor is rotten to the core.

Lets stick to the issues that are important. Obamas record, jobs, economy, national security and do not let the hateful loons change the subject to hide Obamas failures.
I agree whole-heartedly. But the left will not stick to the issues because their own candidate fails so miserably in that discussion. They have nothing to hang their hats on with Obama....so I guess they figure it is best to attack all of the GOP candidates as they gain in popularity.

The strategy by the left is this...take the focus off of the abysmal record of Barrack Obama. Get the American people thinking about ANYTHING other than the pitiful state of this economy. It's really all they have.

I hope Newt gets the nomination because he is the single candidate from the GOP who will shred Obama on the issues..not even a close contest...which is why we see the pre-emptive strike by the left.

Funny what fear will do...isn't it?

Old 11-13-2011, 03:13 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
And this person is running for president for 2012?
Uh, he already was President. In case you didn't realize it, I was referring to William the Impeached (Bill Clinton).

Old 11-13-2011, 03:48 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I guess we have a problem with a person who cheats on his spouse and asks for a divorce while she is sick with cancer. Then there is the issue when Newt was criticizing Clinton for having an affair while Newt was cheating himself. Is this the kind of stuff conservatives represent?
Yes! It has always been do as I say but not what I do.

Old 11-13-2011, 03:51 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
I guess next it will be Trump going to join the party.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:34 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
I don't like what Gingrich did in his personal life. But this country is in deep, deep trouble. I'm willing to look past his past to save us from our present woes, and........our present woe in the White House.
I'd rather have a businessman with a great IT career before that -- someone who isn't a career politician, and that's Herman Cain.

It's time to start getting true representatives of the people, men and women who have more going for them that they can run a business, and get rid of the career polticians.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:34 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
Trump best not even "apply." He has honor in many areas of his life, and kids to prove it, but he's "hot air" so far as jumping in and out of races, or worse, him claiming that is what he is doing, without committment!

In fact, were he to jump into this one he'd be seen for a mere vote-splitter and just anger millions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies