Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 09:09 AM

37,960 posts, read 22,141,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I still have not heard the president disavow them. If he does he proves to be a liar, something we know he is
He sure ridiculed the Tea party rallies, and they were peaceful, so it begs the question why he does not denounce the violence going on with his OWS folks.

Woman Raped at Occupy Philadelphia

Oh yeah, a larger and larger percentage of these OWS people are the scum of the earth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2011, 09:11 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,251,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

Hope we get a live feed.
Why? Are you hoping for violence?

Old 11-14-2011, 09:31 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,118,390 times
If you go back and look at my posts from the beginning of this movement, I called it for what it is. Do I have extraordinary foresight? Nope. It's just that those of us with something to actually offer this country recognize the undesirables when we see them. And that's why we don't hire them. They're unemployed and useless because well.......they're useless. Just look at them. Who would want them around as the face of their business?

These people will be around until the end of time. And people like me won't give them the time of day when it comes to putting them to work.

That's just the way it is. Unfortunately for Liberals, they own OWS. And because you let your ideology create these rag-tag idiots, you own them too.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
It's an OWS event, no one needs to hope for violence, it will be along shortly, its their MO.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:42 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I don't understand how anybody can believe a single thing Comrade Zero-bama Bummer Bin Laden says.
yoy want to know how you know Obama lies?

Yoy know when he speaks

Old 11-14-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
If you go back and look at my posts from the beginning of this movement, I called it for what it is. Do I have extraordinary foresight? Nope. It's just that those of us with something to actually offer this country recognize the undesirables when we see them. And that's why we don't hire them. They're unemployed and useless because well.......they're useless. Just look at them. Who would want them around as the face of their business?

These people will be around until the end of time. And people like me won't give them the time of day when it comes to putting them to work.

That's just the way it is. Unfortunately for Liberals, they own OWS. And because you let your ideology create these rag-tag idiots, you own them too.
From a political point of view, I hope these fools keep this up until the elections in Nov '12. The entire nation needs to see what liberalism is, what it breeds, and how incompatible it is with our American values and morals.

From a moral point of view I wish they would stop. Too many innocent people are dying, being raped and assaulted, too many taxpayer dollars are being wasted trying to combat the violence and enforce local laws and ordinances.

Old 11-14-2011, 11:53 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,935,966 times
Quote:
Expecting.....just like what happened in the previous effort to clear out the squatters.

Old 11-14-2011, 12:10 PM

46,263 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:

I believe you started this in another thread...have you said anything about them being wrong...or again do you support their violence?

Old 11-14-2011, 12:27 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,251,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I believe you started this in another thread...have you said anything about them being wrong...or again do you support their violence?
WHERE have I said I support violence? WHERE have I even said whether I think they're right or wrong? I'm pretty sure I haven't expressed an opinion one way or another about them being right or wrong.

Back on October 16, I said this:

Quote:
And from what I can tell (I get my news out of Portland), it's been a pretty respectful and cooperative bunch of protesters (in Portland).
I'm pretty sure this has been my one and only post about the OWS movement.

Where did I promote violence in that post? Or are you reading something between the lines that doesn't exist? Or are you assuming because I haven't condemned any violence (real or perceived) that I think it's ok? Or are you assuming that because I haven't expressed an opinion one way or another about the movement, that means I support them? Or (and this is most likely) are you just throwing b.s. out there, assuming it's going to believed? Remember - just because you say something does NOT make it true.

Old 11-14-2011, 12:31 PM

46,263 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:
WHERE have I said I support violence? WHERE have I even said whether I think they're right or wrong? I'm pretty sure I haven't expressed an opinion one way or another about them being right or wrong.

Exactally my point...you are ******ing at others who are denouncing this, but you have not went either way...so, how can you not give your own opinion and then ****** at others?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies