Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 01:04 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,741,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vanderburgh View Post
Except that "Annuit" is third person singular, not first person plural. So it's "He approves...", not "We approve..."
Yes, you are right ... Excuse the error. I have edited the OP to correct the mistake, thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Why is this news? Financiers have been colluding with and funding politicians and emperors since the beginning of time. They want financial and political ORDER so they can loan huge amounts of money at minimal risk. Anything, including individual freedom to exist without dealing with them on some level, that get in the way will be bought out or crushed. Creating this order has taken centuries but these are patient planners that are willing to take the time to achieve their goals.

And like Icarus with wax wings melting as he endeavored to fly into the sun, they and their "New World Disorder" will come crashing down from the heavens to earth below. Their "New World Disorder" is built on a foundation of lies and murder and corruption - on a foundation of Iron mixed with clay - and this house of cards they have propped up on it will not stand for long.

It is like a festering puss pocket that has reached its climax and will soon burst ... The earth and humanity WILL be rid of their pestilence soon enough, but we must suffer the purging process in the mean time.

Old 11-15-2011, 01:13 PM

7,084 posts, read 12,035,240 times

Old 11-15-2011, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Damn, I clicked thinking thread was about:

LOL ...

Old 11-15-2011, 01:21 PM

3,265 posts, read 3,185,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Their "New World Disorder" is built on a foundation of lies and murder and corruption - on a foundation of Iron mixed with clay - and this house of cards they have propped up on it will not stand for long.
I dunno, it's seemed to work so far for tens of thousands of years of human history.

Old 11-15-2011, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by box_of_zip_disks View Post
I dunno, it's seemed to work so far for tens of thousands of years of human history.

What has worked? The rise and fall of world empires for thousands of years, as mankind has continued to repeat the same mistakes over and over again seemingly unable to learn from them?

This too shall pass ...

Old 11-15-2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Get your tin foil ready.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
So can I get a boxed set of Alex Jones classics anywhere cheap, as a white elephant gift?

I find it utterly amusing how the plutarchical sycophants crawl out of the woodwork in order to defend their global agenda against the great myriad of evidences that are being compiled against their false claims of world peace and prosperity for all under a world government.

They say we are "conspiracy theorists" when everything we said would happen has happened and is happening all around is every day. From one world government to the dissolution of our national sovereignty and civil rights, to the final onset of a global cashless society and police state ...

For decades people have been telling me that i was a nut and none of this was really ever going to happen, and now that it all is happening they pretend like its normal and act like they never denied this was all going to happen to begin with.

Didn't you guys get the memo? ... Don't you guys realize that no one even attempts to deny it anymore, instead they are now just trying and sell it as if it were good for humanity ... ?

The blind following the blind off a cliff like Lemmings ...

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 11-15-2011 at 06:55 PM..

Old 11-15-2011, 06:22 PM

8,601 posts, read 9,095,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
I find it utterly amusing how the plutarchical sycophants crawl out of the woodwork in order to defend their global agenda against the great myriad of evidences that are being compiled against their false claims of world peace and prosperity for all under a world government.

They say we are "conspiracy theorists" when everything we said would happen has happened and is happening all around is every day. From one world government to the dissolution of our national sovereignty and civil rights, to the final onset of a global cashless society and police state ...

For decades people have been telling me that i was a nut and none of this was really ever going to happen, and now that it all is happening they pretend like its normal and act like they never denied this was all going to happen to begin with.

Didn't you guys get the memo? ... Don't you guys realize that no one even attempts to deny it anymore, instead they are now just trying and sell it as if it were good for humanity ...

Didn't Reagan call Bush Sr. a Trilateralist? Didn't Bush Sr. introduce Americans to the "New world order" in a speech? Sounds strange to me.
Americans need to wake up and smell the coffee without the tinfoil hat.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Didn't Reagan call Bush Sr. a Trilateralist? Didn't Bush Sr. introduce Americans to the "New world order" in a speech? Sounds strange to me.
Americans need to wake up and smell the coffee without the tinfoil hat.

The tin foil hats they keep talking about obviously do not protect them from the propaganda disseminated by the popular media, and they certainly wont protect them from the inevitable chaos on the horizon should things continue along like this for too much longer.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:36 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,948,298 times
Nothing to see here for the sheep, go back to sleep

For those awake, I do not need to point that it is a fact that banksters run our government now, and are taking over foreign governments as we speak.

Need Proof?

Just ask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies