Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 09:56 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,193,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepimpact2 View Post
I just hope that heads are rolling in the Treasury Department after this incident. The Secret Service should be ashamed. With all of the high tech gadgets and protective techniques they have, there is no way that man should've been able to hot the White House with a bullet. the snipers on the roof should've had him in their rifle sights and blown his hand off before he ever even took a shot.
You do not aim for hands, you aim for chest. Bigger target, bigger likelihood of killing or incapacitating someone... because he could still use his other hand, even if it would work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I still don't buy this whole story. How some guy from nowhere, a loon, cracks off a couple AK rounds from 700 yards and puts em right next to each other on the same windowsill is beyond me. That some amazing accuracy with an AK.
that's not accuracy, that is dumb luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
That's a good thought... although the White House is a very big target, the colloquial "broad side of a barn", really.

I'd bet he shot more than twice; wouldn't it be funny if he dumped a whole mag on the place and they still didn't notice until someone found the cracks in the window?
that's probably what he did

Quote:
Yeah for all we know he did. Didn't it take em a few days to find the bullets in the window to begin with? Probably too busy shining up their fancy surface to air missles on top of the white house and training their sniper scopes on some bedroom windows of local hotties to notice.

If I had a scope that powerful, I'd be a peeping Tom, too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2011, 11:12 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,766,426 times
Default I did not read about that......

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Apparently since it's now known he was with the OWS camp in Washington DC, and is obviously not a Conservative, they're coming up with the mental illness excuse for him. His mother says he's not mentally ill.
......OWC conection.............we will never really know about his mental state..........was he brain washed or just naturally crazy

Old 11-19-2011, 11:28 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,994,436 times
I still want to know how he dropped two AK rounds on a windowsill from 700 yards out!!

Old 11-19-2011, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
You do not aim for hands, you aim for chest. Bigger target, bigger likelihood of killing or incapacitating someone... because he could still use his other hand, even if it would work.

that's not accuracy, that is dumb luck

that's probably what he did

If I had a scope that powerful, I'd be a peeping Tom, too
I think that's more than dumb luck.

Old 11-20-2011, 02:52 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
I still want to know how he dropped two AK rounds on a windowsill from 700 yards out!!
He stopped his car on Constitution Ave. and sprayed out 9 rounds from out the driver's window. 2 hit the White House, and the other 7 hit the sky. There were 2 drivers behind him who witnessed it all.

Old 11-20-2011, 02:54 PM

Hit the sky? There is a thing called gravity. Is this witness still looking at the sky pointing out where the bullets are to the secret service?

Old 11-20-2011, 04:23 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,766,426 times
Default Nothing is obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Apparently since it's now known he was with the OWS camp in Washington DC, and is obviously not a Conservative, they're coming up with the mental illness excuse for him. His mother says he's not mentally ill.
Conservative? What do you mean.that is a useless tag. Who has he spent time with? He said he is a modern day Jesus. That in itself doesn't make him, religious, or an Athiest. MENTALLY ILL? The pathology of an individual can be studied, if mom thinks he has a cold she would take him to the clinic. If she thinks he is overly obsessed with sex? for example , mothers typicaly rationalize male child behavior. That the way it happen a lot. I don't pretend to know his mental tag the he may recieve after a team of profesionals study him, in the manner in which they have all decided will serve their motives and advance their agendas. Susfice it to say , he is pathologically suspect but, as to the origin it might be our national social pathology. All we know is a warrant for arest was issued, and someone stashed an AK 47 in an abondon car

Old 11-20-2011, 04:34 PM

And the first place the secret service searched was the tents at the OWS camp in DC. What do they know though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies