Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 02:24 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,870,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Eleanora1, don't embarass yourself. Nothing is plagiarized. This thread isn't from whale. It's from my notes. However, no apologies for using Whale! Good grief, you trying to insinuate that whale doesn't bring tons of legitimate QUOTES? Wishing can't make it so.

No, not "some" but many, way too many in most if not all breakouts are proven to be immunized.

You can't make reality by making a claim. "No one is buying it" is a grotesque misstatement by you. Millions upon millions are not buying the herd mentality and intimidation, anymore. This is why I had no problem getting my daughters into public schools in California, and then Hawaii admitting they would not nor could not try to prevent the same thing, but we changed our minds and continued homeschooling there.

Quoting headlines and th. e first few words of any article also are not copyright issue.

However, I've contacted a CD mod to bring attention to the way I named news articles and used one line from them, asking them if they look okay per CD's rules, and if not, to please delete them and anything that is a violation of this site. I agree with Katiana that just because it's been fine to use these the way I have for many years does not mean it still is, and per this website.
You are posting plagiarized garbage from an anti-Semitic website that asserts that Jews and lizard kings control the world. Please stop lying about it.

For example a single google search on just one of your idiotic quotes reveals is it from whale to:

Disease risk vs Vaccine risk

Please stop posting glurge.

Quote:
"Dr. med Martin Hirte writes on page 20 of his book 'Vaccination--Pro and Contra': "To create fear among parents to strengthen their motivation to vaccinate is an important part of the publicity used to promote vaccinations. A whole branch of research is examining the question: 'What level of fear needs to be created to appear as convincing as possible?'"---Dr Buchwald (The Decline of Tuberculosis despite "Protective" Vaccination by Dr. Gerhard Buchwald M.D. p104)

"Probably 20% of American children—one youngster in five--- suffers from "development disability". This is a stupefying figure…...... the primary cause of encephalitis...... is the childhood vaccination program. To be specific, a large proportion of the millions of US children and adults suffering from autism, seizures, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia, and other shoots or branches of the hydraheaded entity called "development disabilities", owe their disorders to one or another of the vaccines against childhood diseases."—Harris L. Coulter, Ph.D.

They say that if children are not vaccinated against measles millions of children could die during a measles epidemic. They know this is nonsense. What they are using is examples taken from developing countries with poor nutrition and poor immune function in which such epidemic death can occur. In the United States we would not see this because of better nutrition, better health facilities and better sanitation.

In fact, most deaths seen when measles outbreaks occur in the United States occur either in children in which vaccination was contraindicated, the vaccine did not work or in children with chronic, immune-suppressing diseases. In fact, in most studies these children catching the measles or other childhood diseases have been either fully immunized or partially immunized. The big secret among "vaccinologists" is that anywhere from 20 to 50% of children are not resistant to the diseases for which they have been immunized. THE TRUTH BEHIND THE VACCINE COVER-UP By Russell Blaylock, M.D.

"A study by Ronne (Lancet, 5/5/85 1-5) showed that adults who had had natural measles with a rash had a decreased incidence of various cancers, including cervical. Another study showed that women are less likely to contract ovarian cancer if they have had mumps during childhood."--Dr Jayne Donegan

In view of the rarity of the disease (diptheria), the effective antibiotic treatment now available, the questionable effectiveness of the vaccine, the multimillion dollar annual cost of administering it, and the ever-present potential for harmful, long-term effects from this or any other vaccine, I consider continued mass immunization against diphtheria indefensible"---Dr Mendelsohn MD

"The BNF for 1985 states (page 385) that mumps and its complications are rarely serious. For this reason it goes on to suggest that there is little indication for the routine use of mumps vaccine."--Dr JK Anand (10/2001 BMJ)

"We concluded that the DPT shot causes a minimum of 12,000 cases of severe neurological damage every year, in addition to the 6000 deaths diagnosed as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. The neurological damage includes juvenile-onset diabetes, so-called "congenital" blindness, deafness, mental retardation, autism, epilepsy, seizures, various kinds of paralyses and palsies, and other neurological disorders."--Harris Coulter Ph.D.

"Children younger than 14 are three times more likely to die or suffer adverse reactions after receiving hepatitis B vaccines than to catch the disease," ---- Jane. M. Orient, M.D.,

Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between 1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diptheria, and measles occurred before the introduction of immunisations and antibiotics."---Dr Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.

All three children had different doctors. The little girl under Klenner's care was given 10,000 mg of vitamin C as a slow intravenous "push" with a 50 cc syringe every eight hours for the first 24 hours and then every 12 hours for two more doses. Following this she was given 1,000 mg of vitamin C every two hours by mouth. Klenner also notes that a 40,000-unit dose of antitoxin was injected into the little girl's abdomen. The other two children received the antitoxin as well, but they did not receive any vitamin C. They both died but Klenner's patient survived, later becoming a nurse. ......The incredible clinical success that Klenner had in treating diphtheria with vitamin C, along with early laboratory evidence looking at the interactions of vitamin C and diphtheria, clearly shows that diphtheria is a disease that can be readily cured with properly dosed and administered vitamin C. ---Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins: Curing the Incurable by Thomas E. Levy, M.D., J.D.

"A critical point which is never mentioned by those advocating mandatory vaccination of children is that children’s health has declined significantly since 1960 when vaccines began to be widely used. According to the National Health Interview Survey conducted annually by the National Center for Health Statistics since 1957, a shocking 31% of U.S. children today have a chronic health problem , 18% of children require special health care or related services and 6.7% of children have a significant disability due to a chronic physical or mental condition. Respiratory allergies, asthma and learning disabilities are the most common of these." Philip Incao, MD. ----Incao's Hepatitis B Vaccination Testimony

More glurge from idiots at whale to. Shrug.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:28 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,527,793 times
One can say it and shrug "till the cows come home" but it won't, because it can't make it reality. The quotes are from diverse places.

However, I'll try to read even more at Whale and see how many of the quotes they have. They don't own copyright of the quotes, and I do know that Whale was not found by dogpile nor Profusion search engines ten years ago, for example. I didn't find Whale till a very few years ago, and with the googler.
In other words, it's cute, but not realistic that more than one poster on this thread apparently assumes (wrongly, of course) that whale had these quotes online before any other website or blog did.

More links to more websites that have "Immunization quotes" so that those that lack critical thinking skills can see, gasp how very many sources use quotes-yes gracie! Many of the very SAME quotes.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:29 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,050,618 times
Scopie's Law states:
“In any discussion involving science or medicine, citing Whale.to as a credible source loses you the argument immediately ...and gets you laughed out of the room."

Quote:
Whale.to is a website run by Herefordshire pig farmer John Scudamore.

It contains every (and we do mean every) half-baked pseudoscientific theory ever concocted.
Citing such blatant idiocy in the OP should disqualify that person from the definition of being a sentient creature.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:38 PM

Subsound, is that all ya got?
Ad hominem will never serve you well in a discussion.

However, if all a poster needs is amusement, well...it can! So...carry on.

My confidence level has been above ad hominem for many years, and yeah, even I am amused at times.
Happy Friday~

Old 11-18-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
One can say it and shrug "till the cows come home" but it won't, because it can't make it reality. The quotes are from diverse places.

However, I'll try to read even more at Whale and see how many of the quotes they have. They don't own copyright of the quotes, and I do know that Whale was not found by dogpile nor Profusion search engines ten years ago, for example. I didn't find Whale till a very few years ago, and with the googler.
In other words, it's cute, but not realistic that more than one poster on this thread apparently assumes (wrongly, of course) that whale had these quotes online before any other website or blog did.

More links to more websites that have "Immunization quotes" so that those that lack critical thinking skills can see, gasp how very many sources use quotes-yes gracie! Many of the very SAME quotes.
A handful of idiots quoting each other is not diverse. It's the same list of dimwits -- Harris Colter, Barbara Loe Fisher, Blaylock, Mendelson -- in a circle jerk of ignorance and stupidity. It proves nothing.

Why do you think reading more at a place filled with anti-semitism and tinfoil hattery a worthwhile use of your time? Or ours?

Old 11-18-2011, 02:55 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,050,618 times
Quote:
Subsound, is that all ya got?
Ad hominem will never serve you well in a discussion.

However, if all a poster needs is amusement, well...it can! So...carry on.
If some one is insane, it's not an insult to say so. It's just a fact of life. If people don't want to be called stupid for listing to the ravings of a deranged pig farmer, the better thing to do then complain about being insulted is not do stupid things like believe him.

I am an it now? I am not sure I even want to go into that.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:56 PM

Eleanora,

Oh, not it is not "a handful" of anything! Many wish, many need it to be and keep saying, desperately? what is not so.

Every single time I find a new website about Immunizations I find new names of Doctors, etc. I did last evening, too. It's, for those of us embracing truth over any agenda, fantastic and a big blessing.

My family is blessed to be healthier and happier than a ton of families that TPTB have intimidated into accepting the insane Shot Schedules.

Yes, without pride or arrogance, I can say it is a True Thanksgiving for me and mine.
I hope the same for you, too.

Old 11-18-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Eleanora,

Oh, not it is not "a handful" of anything! Many wish, many need it to be and keep saying, desperately? what is not so.

Every single time I find a new website about Immunizations I find new names of Doctors, etc. I did last evening, too. It's, for those of us embracing truth over any agenda, fantastic and a big blessing.

My family is blessed to be healthier and happier than a ton of families that TPTB have intimidated into accepting the insane Shot Schedules.

Yes, without pride or arrogance, I can say it is a True Thanksgiving for me and mine.
I hope the same for you, too.
It is the same handful of idiots quoting each other.

You want to embrace truth?

Then read the following sites and stop attempting to convince people to forego necessary public health measures. We'll all be thankful if you do.

AAP CHILDREN'S HEALTH TOPICS: IMMUNIZATIONS/VACCINES (http://www.aap.org/healthtopics/immunizations.cfm - broken link)

Your Child's Immunizations

Vaccines: HOME page for Vaccines and Immunizations site

Old 11-18-2011, 03:28 PM

"It is the same handful of idiots quoting each other."

Keep saying it over and over and over.....

There is no place like home, there's no place like home.....

Oh, wait! Unlike the message here....Dorothy was speaking truth.

Old 11-18-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
"It is the same handful of idiots quoting each other."

Keep saying it over and over and over.....

There is no place like home, there's no place like home.....

Oh, wait! Unlike the message here....Dorothy was speaking truth.
Do you have anything to add to this conversation beyond quoting from the lunatics at whale to and smugly defending infectious diseases?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies