Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 02:50 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,918 times

Advertisements

The decision of whether to immunize, or not, which shots to accept, if any and how many or few is a most personal decision. What is right for one person or family is not for another.

From my "pre-child notes...

1969- and outbreak of Diptheria in Chicago- their city board of health reported that 4 of the 16 patients had been fully immunized and 5 others partially immunized, and two of the showed full immunity, but got the disease. A separate outbreak in which 3 died of it showed that one of the fatalities had been fully immunized. 14 of the 23 that came down with it were, also.

JAMA reported on a survey done in California of its ob-gyn docs, sorry don't have the year in my notes. NINETY percent of these docs refused to be vaccinated themselves for rubella. Why?!

Numerous studies have shown that women immunized against rubella when they were children lack immunity in adolescence, evidenced by blood tests. How is it, therefore mainly the shots that are preventing us from having more outbreaks?! (childhood diseases decreased in the fifties at a time when education and awareness about hygiene increased dramatically in society)

1978- a survey of 30 states showed that more than half of the kids that contracted measles were vaccinated for them. worse, the WHO stated that the chances are approx. 15 times! greater that measles will be contracted by vaccinated people.

1994- in a recent 39 month period, the FDA collected more than 54,000 reports of injury and death following vaccinations. It is believed that thousands of serious side effects are failing to be reported. Many a physician simply tells the parent they firmly believe the child's symptoms weren't because of the shot.

There is a little publicized program called the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. it began in 1986 and by 1994 had paid out over 450 Million Dollars on more than 1000 awards. Doesn't make the news, does it? I had to research to learn about it.

The Journal of Pediatrics has reported that the whooping cough vaccine may only be fifty percent effective. July '94 the New England Journal of Med. posted a study that found that more than 80 percent! of children under 5 yrs. old that contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated! (again, WHY vaccinate?? and what other factors are at play here that are why we have as few outbreaks of these diseases as we do?)

Things like this make news somewhere and then most other news sources refuse to pick them up, when to say the least they are! newsworthy.
Documented news stories on mandated immunizations...

Flu vaccines may not save lives of elderly

No solid proof that shots prevent seniors from dying of disease, expert says
Reuters
Updated: 8:19 p.m. ET Sept 24, 2007
WASHINGTON - Getting an annual flu vaccine may not save the lives of seniors, and health officials may want to look at other ways to protect the elderly, researchers said on Monday...

KERRY'S FIGHT FOR LIFE AFTER TB JAB AT SCHOOL

Date: 9/28/2003; Publication: Sunday Mirror; Author: HELEN MORGAN
A TEENAGER has spent five months in hospital and still has to be fed through a tube after a routine TB jab given to her at school. Kerry Watson, 15, had the BCG vaccine, which protects against tuberculosis, while she was suffering from a bug

"Effects of Chickenpox Vaccine Fade Over Time

Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:02PM GMT
By Gene Emery
BOSTON (Reuters) - Merck's chickenpox vaccine Varivax not only loses its effectiveness after a while, but it has also changed the profile of the disease in the population, U.S. researchers reported on Wednesday."

"Vaccinated Youngsters Still Vulnerable to Killer Disease

04 August 2006
By KIM RUSCOE
Twenty fully vaccinated under-20-year-olds have contracted the epidemic strain of meningitis since immunisation began."

Ten vaccinated kids get disease

12 January 2006
By KELLY ANDREW and NZPA
Ten fully vaccinated children and teenagers have been infected with deadly meningococcal B disease since the immunisation programme began 18 months ago.

Pediatrics, August 2003 Journal Scan
From The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
July 2003 (Volume 22, Number 7)
"Increase in Deaths From Pertussis Among Young Infants in the United States in
the 1990s" Vitek CR, Pascual FB, Baughman AL, Murphy TV
The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2003;22(7):628-634

Meningococcal C vaccine may cause relapse of nephrotic syndrome in children

Last Updated: 2003-08-08 12:33:14 -0400 (Reuters Health)
NEW YORK (Reuters Health)

Marines' Malaria Cases Show Protections Failed
By David Brown
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, September 10, 2003; Page A01
Despite extensive preventive measures, most of the more than 200 Marines who spent time ashore in Liberia last month apparently contracted malaria, with about 43 of them ill enough to be hospitalized.

"Whooping cough not shot down, but vaccinations up
By JANE E. ALLEN, Los Angeles Times-

November 3, 2003
Doctors and public health officials are stumped. Even though vaccination rates are at record highs for whooping cough, cases of the highly contagious respiratory illness have been on the rise nationwide for more than two decades. In recent weeks, outbreaks have taken hold in parts of New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and Illinois. Nationally, cases reached 9,771 last year, the most since 1964."

Old 11-17-2011, 02:57 PM

"Dr. med Martin Hirte writes on page 20 of his book 'Vaccination--Pro and Contra': "To create fear among parents to strengthen their motivation to vaccinate is an important part of the publicity used to promote vaccinations. A whole branch of research is examining the question: 'What level of fear needs to be created to appear as convincing as possible?'"---Dr Buchwald (The Decline of Tuberculosis despite "Protective" Vaccination by Dr. Gerhard Buchwald M.D. p104)

"Probably 20% of American children—one youngster in five--- suffers from "development disability". This is a stupefying figure…...... the primary cause of encephalitis...... is the childhood vaccination program. To be specific, a large proportion of the millions of US children and adults suffering from autism, seizures, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia, and other shoots or branches of the hydraheaded entity called "development disabilities", owe their disorders to one or another of the vaccines against childhood diseases."—Harris L. Coulter, Ph.D.

They say that if children are not vaccinated against measles millions of children could die during a measles epidemic. They know this is nonsense. What they are using is examples taken from developing countries with poor nutrition and poor immune function in which such epidemic death can occur. In the United States we would not see this because of better nutrition, better health facilities and better sanitation.

In fact, most deaths seen when measles outbreaks occur in the United States occur either in children in which vaccination was contraindicated, the vaccine did not work or in children with chronic, immune-suppressing diseases. In fact, in most studies these children catching the measles or other childhood diseases have been either fully immunized or partially immunized. The big secret among "vaccinologists" is that anywhere from 20 to 50% of children are not resistant to the diseases for which they have been immunized. THE TRUTH BEHIND THE VACCINE COVER-UP By Russell Blaylock, M.D.

"A study by Ronne (Lancet, 5/5/85 1-5) showed that adults who had had natural measles with a rash had a decreased incidence of various cancers, including cervical. Another study showed that women are less likely to contract ovarian cancer if they have had mumps during childhood."--Dr Jayne Donegan

In view of the rarity of the disease (diptheria), the effective antibiotic treatment now available, the questionable effectiveness of the vaccine, the multimillion dollar annual cost of administering it, and the ever-present potential for harmful, long-term effects from this or any other vaccine, I consider continued mass immunization against diphtheria indefensible"---Dr Mendelsohn MD

"The BNF for 1985 states (page 385) that mumps and its complications are rarely serious. For this reason it goes on to suggest that there is little indication for the routine use of mumps vaccine."--Dr JK Anand (10/2001 BMJ)

"We concluded that the DPT shot causes a minimum of 12,000 cases of severe neurological damage every year, in addition to the 6000 deaths diagnosed as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. The neurological damage includes juvenile-onset diabetes, so-called "congenital" blindness, deafness, mental retardation, autism, epilepsy, seizures, various kinds of paralyses and palsies, and other neurological disorders."--Harris Coulter Ph.D.

"Children younger than 14 are three times more likely to die or suffer adverse reactions after receiving hepatitis B vaccines than to catch the disease," ---- Jane. M. Orient, M.D.,

Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between 1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diptheria, and measles occurred before the introduction of immunisations and antibiotics."---Dr Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.

All three children had different doctors. The little girl under Klenner's care was given 10,000 mg of vitamin C as a slow intravenous "push" with a 50 cc syringe every eight hours for the first 24 hours and then every 12 hours for two more doses. Following this she was given 1,000 mg of vitamin C every two hours by mouth. Klenner also notes that a 40,000-unit dose of antitoxin was injected into the little girl's abdomen. The other two children received the antitoxin as well, but they did not receive any vitamin C. They both died but Klenner's patient survived, later becoming a nurse. ......The incredible clinical success that Klenner had in treating diphtheria with vitamin C, along with early laboratory evidence looking at the interactions of vitamin C and diphtheria, clearly shows that diphtheria is a disease that can be readily cured with properly dosed and administered vitamin C. ---Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins: Curing the Incurable by Thomas E. Levy, M.D., J.D.

"A critical point which is never mentioned by those advocating mandatory vaccination of children is that children’s health has declined significantly since 1960 when vaccines began to be widely used. According to the National Health Interview Survey conducted annually by the National Center for Health Statistics since 1957, a shocking 31% of U.S. children today have a chronic health problem , 18% of children require special health care or related services and 6.7% of children have a significant disability due to a chronic physical or mental condition. Respiratory allergies, asthma and learning disabilities are the most common of these." Philip Incao, MD. ----Incao's Hepatitis B Vaccination Testimony

Old 11-17-2011, 07:10 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Note, foul language.

Penn and Teller on Vaccinations - YouTube

Old 11-17-2011, 07:16 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,660 times
Posting Gish Gallop from whale to is not the convincing argument you seem to believe.

Some people still get vaccine preventable diseases because vaccines aren't one hundred percent effective. The more people who vaccinate the greater chances we have to eliminate this possibility. Rubella doesn't exist in much of the western hemisphere because we vaccinated it out of existence thankfully. There is no difference between vaccine immunity and immunity from getting dreadfully sick as a result of a VPD.

Mumps is actually a cause of sterility as it can swell male and female gonads. The rest of your post is simply more plagiarized glurg from whale to. No one's buying it but you.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:30 PM

Eleanora1, don't embarass yourself. Nothing is plagiarized. This thread isn't from whale. It's from my notes. However, no apologies for using Whale! Good grief, you trying to insinuate that whale doesn't bring tons of legitimate QUOTES? Wishing can't make it so.

No, not "some" but many, way too many in most if not all breakouts are proven to be immunized.

You can't make reality by making a claim. "No one is buying it" is a grotesque misstatement by you. Millions upon millions are not buying the herd mentality and intimidation, anymore. This is why I had no problem getting my daughters into public schools in California, and then Hawaii admitting they would not nor could not try to prevent the same thing, but we changed our minds and continued homeschooling there.

Quoting headlines and the first few words of any article also are not copyright issue.

However, I've contacted a CD mod to bring attention to the way I named news articles and used one line from them, asking them if they look okay per CD's rules, and if not, to please delete them and anything that is a violation of this site. I agree with Katiana that just because it's been fine to use these the way I have for many years does not mean it still is, and per this website.

Last edited by Sunnysee; 11-17-2011 at 11:21 PM..

Old 11-17-2011, 10:53 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Eleanora1, don't embarass yourself. Nothing is plagiarized. Quotes are just that, and perfectly legal and moral to keep "quoting."
This thread isn't from whale. It's from my notes. However, no apologies for using Whale! Good grief, you trying to insinuate that whale doesn't bring tons of legitimate QUOTES? Wishing can't make it so.

No, not "some" but many, way too many in most if not all breakouts are proven to be immunized.

You can't make reality by making a claim. "No one is buying it" is a grotesque misstatement by you. Millions upon millions are not buying the herd mentality and intimidation, anymore. This is why I had no problem getting my daughters into public schools in California, and then Hawaii admitting they would not nor could not try to prevent the same thing, but we changed our minds and continued homeschooling there.

To whomever Repped me so they could say something, that person is mistakened, No, nothing is copyright violation. Quotes are not, my own personal notes of the first post certainly are not.

Quoting headlines and the first few words of any article also are not copyright issue.
whale to might have a different idea about copyright violations. CD has a supposed policy that only three sentences of an article can be quoted. There are a lot of people who have received infractions or had posts edited for copying more.

Old 11-17-2011, 11:00 PM

"Official data shows that large scale vaccination has failed to obtain any significant improvement of the diseases against which they were supposed to provide protection" Dr. Sabin, Credited for the Polio Vaccine

"All vaccination has the effect of directing the three values of the blood into or toward the zone characteristics of cancer and leukaemia...Vaccines do predispose to cancer and leukaemia." Professor L.Vincent - Credited with founding Bioelectronics

"The decline in infectious diseases in developed countries had nothing to do with vaccinations, but with the decline in poverty and hunger." Dr. Buchwald, M.D.

"An outbreak of measles occurred among adolescents in Corpus Christi, Texas, even though vaccination requirements for school attendance had been thoroughly enforced." New England Journal of Medicine Vol. 316: pp 771-774

"My suspicion, which is shared by others in my profession, is that the nearly 10,000 SIDS deaths that occur in the United States each year are related to one or more of the vaccines that are routinely given children. The pertussis vaccine is the most likely villain, but it could also be one or more of the others." Dr. Mendelsohn, M.D

"Autism may be a disorder linked to the disruption of the G-alpha protein, affecting retinoid receptors in the brain. A study of sixty autistic children suggests that autism may be caused by inserting a G-alpha protein defect, the pertussis toxin found in the D.P.T. vaccine, into genetically at-risk children." Mary N. Megson, M.D.

"The medical authorities keep lying. Vaccination has been a disaster on the immune system. It actually causes a lot of illnesses. We are changing our genetic code through vaccination." Guylaine Lanctot M.D.

"Crib death" was so infrequent in the pre-vaccination era that it was not even mentioned in the statistics, but it started to climb in the 1950s with the spread of mass vaccination against diseases of childhood. Harris L.Coulter, PhD.

"The public is surely entitled to convincing proof, beyond all reasonable doubt, that artificial immunisation is in fact a safe and effective procedure, in no way injurious to health, and that the threat of the corresponding natural diseases remain sufficiently clear and urgent to warrant mass inoculation of everyone, even against their will if necessary. Unfortunately, such proof has never been given." Richard Moskowitz, M.D.

"Two or three years ago there was a rash of positive HIV and hepatitis patients in Baltimore among people who would otherwise not be expected to have a positive test. When studied all of these people had received the influenza vaccine four to six weeks prior and this was rapidly covered up by the press." Dr. Eva Snead (in February of 2000)

"Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between 1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diphtheria, and measles occurred before the introduction of immunisations and antibiotics." Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.

"It is pathetic and ludicrous to say we ever vanquished smallpox with vaccines, when only 10% of the population was ever vaccinated." Dr. Glen Dettman.

"There is insufficient evidence to support routine vaccination of healthy persons of any age." Paul Frame, M.D.

Old 11-17-2011, 11:02 PM

Katiana, none of these quotes came from articles. They are quotes, individual quotes of people, and occasionally, of a journal or something. Just quotes. Quotes are perfectly legal to use.

You refer to three lines of an article? Okay, I'll get rid of lines from articles, though they are only ONE line OF any article, the few that are here.
Glad to be of service.

No, just looked.....I don't have even 3 lines of any articles. Thanks for the headsup, though.

PS, Katiana, none of this thread came from Whale. I do not doubt that many of these quotes are at countless websites. Thanks again, and I sure don't mind if any mod edits any of my posts, per rules.

Old 11-17-2011, 11:20 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,118,333 times
Lolz. I <3 the internet. Any rube can push forth any messed up reality and back them up with quotes and "facts".

Old 11-17-2011, 11:24 PM

Yeah, LOL indeed! I mean, THIS many docs couldn't possibly be based in reality or anything. Just the fact that this is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg concerning how MANY doctors and scientists now believe this way--Nah, time for another LOL, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies