Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 06:05 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I dunno, but it seems like the kids born in the late 80's and early 90's are the most spoiled and entitled I have ever met in my life.

haha I agree. The neighbor kid gets out of his car and for some reason think it's ok to walk over to my trash can, lift up the lid and throw his cup of soda away......He looked right at me too.....I just so happened to be out cleaning my garage. It's not a big deal but it's this "me" or the world revolves around "me" attitude I can't stand about young kids nowadays. And his mother doesn't say anything to him or was oblivious as usual. If my kid did that I would have said hey don't throw your crap away in someone else's trashcan without asking.

I was at the park the other day walking my dog and there were three adolescent kids running around. No problem right? Wrong....these little fockers were running around laughing as they were screaming at the top of their lungs........this is right across from an old folk's home and a usually quiet neighborhood. I'm all for kids being kids and acting crazy but for god's sake ............these kids were screaming like they were in a haunted house and for no reason.......but guess what the worst part is???? Their idiot mother was right next to them laughing..............

I think people in general nowadays just have this attitude like they could give a crap about how their actions and behavior affects others. We can blame kids all we want but at the end of the day they usually have too stupid parents raising them. I live in a very uppity middle class neighborhood in OC and nowhere is it more apparent. So many spoiled kids and clueless parents.

Don't get me started on the idiot mexicans who bring their babies and little toddlers into the hopsital units and let them run around loud and crazy. I say mexicans because I never see any other people bringing their kids. It's just not a place for kids to be for health reasons number one, least of all babies.

Like I said stupid parents everywhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2011, 06:07 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,935,751 times
My first day of high school was September 11, 2001. Not sure how much "real worth" I am supposed to produce 10 years later but calling us the worst generation when we were 13 and 14 years old on 9/11 is probably the stupidest thing I have ever read on these forums. It looks like you need to research why we are where we are.
It started with "trickle down" economic policies and deregulation during Reagan and the wide spread corruption blossomed throughout the 90's and got even worse under GW Bush.

Baby Boomer's love affair with wars abroad and Corporatocracy at home in addition to living beyond their means have caused many to describe them as the "Worst Generation".

Bad Moon Rising | James Quinn | FINANCIAL SENSE

Old 11-21-2011, 06:08 PM

635 posts, read 1,165,739 times
Those born after 1970 will have to take solace in the world of fiction and video games. They'll never even come close to achieving this.

Old 11-21-2011, 06:27 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinE View Post
Nothing of any real worth has been produced by those born post 1970. Sure there is Google and Facebook, but they pale in comparison to the achievements of generations past.
Nice try the Baby Boomers are clearly the worst generation in American History.

Old 11-21-2011, 06:28 PM

242 posts, read 235,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinE View Post
Nothing of any real worth has been produced by those born post 1970. Sure there is Google and Facebook, but they pale in comparison to the achievements of generations past.

lol

Old 11-21-2011, 06:29 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
haha I agree. The neighbor kid gets out of his car and for some reason think it's ok to walk over to my trash can, lift up the lid and throw his cup of soda away......He looked right at me too.....I just so happened to be out cleaning my garage. It's not a big deal but it's this "me" or the world revolves around "me" attitude I can't stand about young kids nowadays. And his mother doesn't say anything to him or was oblivious as usual. If my kid did that I would have said hey don't throw your crap away in someone else's trashcan without asking.
Not seeing the big issue here. I can see if someone was dumping trashbags in your can but a cup? What's the problem with that?

Old 11-21-2011, 06:29 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,644,862 times
I like how you say, yeah Google and Facebook and all... but what else? The oldest people in your sample would be 40, relatively young. Yet, this generation has produced amazing things, revolutionizing the way we live. And you're not impressed?

Old 11-21-2011, 06:33 PM

21,139 posts, read 19,714,475 times
Each generation is the product of the preceding generations. So who is to blame?

Old 11-21-2011, 06:37 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,004,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I dunno, but it seems like the kids born in the late 80's and early 90's are the most spoiled and entitled I have ever met in my life.
Sure, I can agree with that. But who raised them that way, failed to instill a sense of work ethic, failed to teach core values, and decided they needed to be their kid's friends rather than their parents?

Old 11-21-2011, 06:37 PM

1,726 posts, read 4,038,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post

I was at the park the other day walking my dog and there were three adolescent kids running around. No problem right? Wrong....these little fockers were running around laughing as they were screaming at the top of their lungs........this is right across from an old folk's home and a usually quiet neighborhood. I'm all for kids being kids and acting crazy but for god's sake ............these kids were screaming like they were in a haunted house and for no reason.......but guess what the worst part is???? Their idiot mother was right next to them laughing..............

I think people in general nowadays just have this attitude like they could give a crap about how their actions and behavior affects others. We can blame kids all we want but at the end of the day they usually have too stupid parents raising them. I live in a very uppity middle class neighborhood in OC and nowhere is it more apparent. So many spoiled kids and clueless parents.

Don't get me started on the idiot mexicans who bring their babies and little toddlers into the hopsital units and let them run around loud and crazy. I say mexicans because I never see any other people bringing their kids. It's just not a place for kids to be for health reasons number one, least of all babies.

Like I said stupid parents everywhere.
Are you for real?
I guess you prefer he just throw it on your lawn.

And oh my goodness, kids playing in a park and making noise in the middle of the day. I guess the only thing worse would be crying babies in the hospital nursery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies