Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 02:08 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,924,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbous Moon View Post
I used to work with a conservative. Among his other amusing attributes was that whenever someone on the left did something like this, his line was:

"Total lack of class. How come liberals have no decency, no simple respect?"

When someone on the right did something like this, his line was:

"Why are liberals so thin-skinned? How come they have no sense of humor?"
this. these same guys whining in this thread were defending the booing the first lady got sunday at nascar, then they whine about this and play the classless card?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2011, 02:09 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Im no big Bachmann fan, but that was just pathetic and shameful. Sadly, it is what I expect from many liberals. Not all, but many.

Also, one can only imagine if that was done to a non-Conservative woman. The people behind it would be blasted and stomped on and thered be a demand for people to be fired and we would never hear the end of it.
Yet you have no problem when a Russian news anchor woman gives the finger to our President.

Quote:
Seems this Russian reporter either thinks Obama's number 1 or she's not to fond of him.....
http:////www.city-data.com/foru...l#post21818463

Old 11-22-2011, 02:16 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
Roots welcome Bachmann with pointed song - Yahoo! News

Ah yes, another fine example of liberal Hollywood's "tolerance" for others.

Old 11-22-2011, 02:21 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Sorry, but if you dont think Fallon and his silly band are the ones who look like fools than you obviously belong into the group of liberals that make many of us despise the mental disorder of liberalism.

That was a pathetic, immature, classless thing to do. Invite someone on your show, so you can do something like that.

Of course you would applaud such a thing, as im sure we'll see many other liberals come in here and chime in with the same sort of stupidity.

Losers, all of you
You must really dislike this person ...

Quote:
She is nothing but an ungrateful pig. I hope the day comes in 2011 after the election results, that her and her bozo husband will be booted from the White House. I would love to see the look on her face, it will be priceless. I wonder if she'll go back to being less proud of America.....
Oh wait, it's, it's .... you. Now that's "Classy".

Old 11-22-2011, 02:25 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
I also don't think that SourD or other conservative were all that outraged when LifelongMOgal made that thread a while back that pretty explicitly called Michelle Obama a prostitute, but oh well...

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...k-per-pop.html

Old 11-22-2011, 02:29 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,751 times
It's not like you every said anything remotely similar about Michelle Obama

Quote:
What do you expect from someone who watch's the w h o r e dashians?.

Old 11-22-2011, 02:31 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I also don't think that SourD or other conservative were all that outraged when LifelongMOgal made that thread a while back that pretty explicitly called Michelle Obama a prostitute, but oh well...

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...k-per-pop.html
Well, we can't really say they have double standards, as they would have to have some in the first place.

Old 11-22-2011, 02:36 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,924,430 times
Quote:
Really, it just speaks to the point that most 'outrage' is nothing but manufactured 'outrag'e from people scouring the news desperately looking for something about which they can express their sanctimonious 'outrage'...
bingo. people have no lives.

Old 11-22-2011, 02:40 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
I think its funny that all the right leaning posters on this particular thread are claiming this is classless, while at the same time actively participating in thread that are classlessly bashing non-rightleaning people, the President, his wife, and minorities. I don't need to call names out but that's just downright hypocritical. Also using Glenn Beck of all people as an your material for someone trying to call out someone else as classless is also not a wise choice.

Old 11-22-2011, 02:41 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
I used to work with a conservative. Among his other amusing attributes was that whenever someone on the left did something like this, his line was:

"Total lack of class. How come liberals have no decency, no simple respect?"

When someone on the right did something like this, his line was:

"Why are liberals so thin-skinned? How come they have no sense of humor?"

About sums it up.
Quite ironic really, given the thread regarding the Jane Fonda bumper sticker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies