Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 03:10 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times

Advertisements

If Bachmann wasn't so stupid, so desperate to get attention for herself and her failing campaign , she wouldn't have agreed to appear on Fallon.....

Besides, she IS a L. A. B. !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2011, 03:12 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbous Moon View Post
Please!

Can't you see he's cursing and calling names because he just really wants everyone to be ... classy?

Does that request apply to him, after all, he isn't a tv host who invited Michelle Obama.l

Old 11-22-2011, 03:13 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I could give a damn what a DRUMMER has accomplished with beating on drums. Apparently this "top musician" is a cowardly pos who might be able to beat some drums, but songs like "Lying A B" says a lot about him as well as this stupid act he and his band did to a GUEST of the show.

LO Freaking L. What in the hell have you accomplished?

Quote:
And to all of you goofballs to put it lightly, comparing what someone says on a board to a a HOST of a show inviting a GUEST on, only to humiliate her behind her back like they did....thats just stupid. You are going out of your way to defend this by trying to compare apples and oranges.
The only person who humiliates Michelle Bachmann is Michelle Bachmann, and she does that every time she opens her mouth.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:14 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,135,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Inviting ANYONE anywhere just to humiliate them is mean but I guess you think some people don't even deserve the respect that you would give your dog. Why don't you just admit that you have a double standard? You put conservative women on a pedastal and find no issue with the disrespect of liberal women. The FLOTUS shouldn't have been invited to NASCAR either if this is the case..You have no problem with the disrespect of the POTUS or FLOTUS and are okay with someone using racial slurs. Your true colors or lack thereof are showing. Not only do you condone this behavior when it comes from the right, you participate, it is not apples to oranges, it's all BS.
What is the double standard? I dont even care for Bachmann that much for one thing. Seems like a nice lady but not someone I would want as President unless it was down to her and Obama.

Im not putting anyone on a pedestal. Though I admit, I think most real Conservative women have a lot more class than many of the liberal women I have seen.

FLOTUS shouldnt have gone to NASCAR because I dont think she has a high opinion of the people who attend or watch. And really, it was the crowd that booed. They didnt go there to see her. They didnt invite her. It is their right to boo if they chose.

I dont approve of racial slurs. When did I ever do so?

And this so called talented drummer, I stand by my comments that he likes Obama because he is black and probably doesnt like Bachmann because she is a white woman wanting to unseat him. He is probably like many other blacks who will stand by someone, stick up for someone, purely based on color. People like him continue to see things through black and white and black overrules everything. But that is a different subject all together.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
First off, that band sucks. Secondly, your view of Conservative women is pretty much the same as janeane garofalo, which says a lot about you (and its all negative).

Funny though, coming from a Lefty. Liberalism and democrats are the same scum who constantly look for "victims" and make people see themselves as victims just so you can have them in your pocket. You cant stand seeing a woman or a minority who doesnt "fall in line" with your twisted logic. You cant stand seeing a minority who thinks for themselves.
Damn right they suck. They only have four Grammys. What a bunch of underachieving blacks.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
What is the double standard? I dont even care for Bachmann that much for one thing. Seems like a nice lady but not someone I would want as President unless it was down to her and Obama.

Im not putting anyone on a pedestal. Though I admit, I think most real Conservative women have a lot more class than many of the liberal women I have seen.

FLOTUS shouldnt have gone to NASCAR because I dont think she has a high opinion of the people who attend or watch. And really, it was the crowd that booed. They didnt go there to see her. They didnt invite her. It is their right to boo if they chose.

And this so called talented drummer, I stand by my comments that he likes Obama because he is black and probably doesnt like Bachmann because she is a white woman wanting to unseat him. He is probably like many other blacks who will stand by someone, stick up for someone, purely based on color. People like him continue to see things through black and white and black overrules everything. But that is a different subject all together.

I don't think Bachmann actually knows any black people. But that's OK.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:17 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,135,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
LO Freaking L. What in the hell have you accomplished?

The only person who humiliates Michelle Bachmann is Michelle Bachmann, and she does that every time she opens her mouth.
Its none of your business what or what I havent done in my life. Good for him if he can drum. I dont give a damn. Sorry if I dont worship or think highly of someone solely because they can play an instrument or sing or act like someone they arent or those who get paid money to play a game or dress like skanks.

Thats fine. Let her "humiliate herself then. Doing that to a GUEST of your show is just unacceptable. If Fallon wasnt in on it, he should fire the band. Period. Have some sort of standards if youre going to have a national show like that with people you invite on.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Its none of your business what or what I havent done in my life.
Translation: "I haven't done a damn thing in my life but spent the past few years ranting, raving and posting inane screeds on an Internet forum. I've been hating on President Obama and any other politician who's not a rabid right-wing maniac."

Quote:
Good for him if he can drum. I dont give a damn. Sorry if I dont worship or think highly of someone solely because they can play an instrument or sing or act like someone they arent or those who get paid money to play a game or dress like skanks.
I was just pointing out that you have nothing that you have done that compares even on a very micro level. You can hate on the man all you want; just don't try to diminish his accomplishments because you have none of your own.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:25 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,111 times
Quote:

And this so called talented drummer, I stand by my comments that he likes Obama because he is black and probably doesnt like Bachmann because she is a white woman wanting to unseat him. He is probably like many other blacks who will stand by someone, stick up for someone, purely based on color. People like him continue to see things through black and white and black overrules

everything. But that is a different subject all together.
I don't even know where to begin with this. All of this is your opinion, yet you state it so matter of factly. Do you think that referring to the FLOTUS as Moochelle is classy? Is calling the POTUS Obummer or flipping the bird classy? How about lying, is that classy? Is screaiming out "let them die" when referring to people that don't have health insurance classy? You are full of excuses.

As for "the blacks" as you people like to say, you are making a vast generalization that insinuates that black people are all uninformed voters that base their decision on skin color alone, despite the fact that the majority of black voters have voted democrat for quite some time. Perhaps some of it has something to do with the common thought among Conservatives that blacks are a bunch of stupid lazy criminals looking for a handout. This has been addressed time and time again but you still don't get it. Plain and simple, Obama could not have won without the majority of White votes in this country and thanks to people like yourself, he will easily win again.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,916,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I don't think Bachmann actually knows any black people. But that's OK.
That is not fair. I am sure that at some point in her lifetime at least one grandparent told her stories about the black people that her ancestors used to own and how happy they all were.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies