Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 08:43 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,727,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
What Hitler did in Germany under his own rules was also legal.

yep,, when you write the rules it's not illegal,, to the dicck wads that write the rules that is
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2011, 08:49 AM

8,104 posts, read 3,957,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
Grand theft? Please , they begged for money and the fools in washington loaned it to them. The gvmt could and should have said no. It was a scam that every member of congress that voted yes was involved in .
Except the "fools" you speak of in Washington are also Banksters in Washington helping their cronies out.

The Banksters call the shots.

Not sure how many times I have to paste this to show who is boss in DC:

The banksters had no problem putting a stop to Brooksley Born when she tried regulating derivatives in 1994, well before these became a problem. They tried ending her career by running a smear campaign in DC as well.

Funny, I do not see an outrage from them when easy loans were made available. They were the ones that conjured it up is why.

Watch The Full Program Online | The Warning | FRONTLINE | PBS

Quote:
"I walk into Brooksley's office one day; the blood has drained from her face," says Michael Greenberger, a former top official at the CFTC who worked closely with Born. "She's hanging up the telephone; she says to me: 'That was [former Assistant Treasury Secretary] Larry Summers. He says, "You're going to cause the worst financial crisis since the end of World War II."... [He says he has] 13 bankers in his office who informed him of this. Stop, right away. No more.'"
Now what would happen if 13 common American citizens walked into Summers office and demanded he put a stop to something?

He would call security and have them thrown out, that is, unless your were 13 cockroach banksters that call the shots.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:09 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,855,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mon View Post
Does anyone else find it highly disturbing that some of the most best political journalism these days is coming from Rolling Stone? That's kind of messed-up.

They aren't owned by Murdoch. When the 1/100'th of the 1% controls your media expect nothing better.

This is such an outrageous case. That a federal judge can imprint his opinions so deeply on the law. Why isn't he and others going after the wall street bunch? oh I forgot they are playing with his investments.

Prison for food, while thieves get bonuses It just isn't right. I agree we need to eliminate the cheats in welfare, but prison for someone that paid it back? give me a break. Now the tax payer gets to pay for her upkeep? wow what great logic. she accepts $4300 but now will cost us $20,000 each year... There is some rocket science for ya.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:27 AM

14,492 posts, read 26,587,680 times
Quote:
Except the "fools" you speak of in Washington are also Banksters in Washington helping their cronies out.

The banksters had no problem putting a stop to Brooksley Born when she tried regulating derivatives in 1994, well before these became a problem. They tried ending her career by running a smear campaign in DC as well.

Funny, I do not see an outrage from them when easy loans were made available. They were the ones that conjured it up is why.

Now what would happen if 13 common American citizens walked into Summers office and demanded he put a stop to something?

He would call security and have them thrown out, that is, unless your were 13 cockroach banksters that call the shots.
Hank Paulson was boss. Interesting that food stamps program is now serviced by JPMorgan Chase...does anyone not acknowledge that inconvenient truth ??

They engineered the breakdown and now are trying damage control.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:33 AM

4,538 posts, read 4,810,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post
I think that imprisoning these lower level non-violent crimes is a stupid waste of taxpayer money. In addition to repaying what she stole, she should be fined another 5k or so, but don't make me pay for her prison stay. I know women who are married with decent money, who lie about being seperated so they can get free medical care to pop out their kids on government medical cards. This sort of fraud should be widely investigated.

Old 11-26-2011, 10:52 AM

683 posts, read 824,628 times
Quote:

This is why Summers, Rubin, Paulson, Geitner, Greenspan and a whole list of others should get some "hang time". They were warned, they knew exactly what they were doing. They are all still millionaires, nobody went to jail.....

Old 11-26-2011, 11:56 AM

14,492 posts, read 26,587,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post
This is why Summers, Rubin, Paulson, Geitner, Greenspan and a whole list of others should get some "hang time". They were warned, they knew exactly what they were doing. They are all still millionaires, nobody went to jail.....
Yes, they have created more systematic damage to the U.S....and to MILLIONs of Americans who have been harmed in this economy-
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies