Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 08:07 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
Even if her story is legit, why would a pregnant woman be milling around in a protest mob with the possibility of a riot happening?
Let me get in the liberals comments before they do-
A pregnant woman can do whatever she want to do. It's none of your business. It's only a fetus and not a person. She has every right to protest. Who are you to judge her actions.
Someone who values innocent life more than the gal who miscarried because she placed herself and her unborn child in harms way deliberately.If the fetus is not a person then this was just an abortion, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2011, 08:47 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,055,138 times
http://mynorthwest.com/?sid=582967&nid=651

The latest on this person:

Occupy protester lures tries to lure child

Old 11-24-2011, 11:02 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Seems she's not just a liar and drama queen, but also a danger to children.

Police: 'Pregnant' Occupy protestor tried to lure children - Seattle News - MyNorthwest.com

Quote:
"Fox stated she had just returned from Greece where she had won every event she had entered in a swim meet," according to the report. The girls told their mother Fox had asked them to leave with her, and had offered them a ride if they came to Bellevue to swim with her.

Officers determined Fox "may be suffering from a mental illness or drug addiction," and allowed her to leave, with the condition that she not return to the park.
So, this is the "martyr" the Left wants to hold up as a victim of police brutality.

Old 11-24-2011, 11:07 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,792,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimmerama View Post
I like how her mom and sister said she's a profligate liar, and probably made the whole thing up. If she's lying, she's a moron. If she's pregnant and went to a protest that has a history of getting violent, she's a moron.

So. In summation, no matter what, this girl is a moron.

*edit*

Christ on a stick, who the hell would have sex with that?!

Thats' a dude isn't it? The hair on the back of my just stood up. No rims for her.

Old 11-25-2011, 05:19 AM

50,290 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
I like how her mom and sister said she's a profligate liar, and probably made the whole thing up. If she's lying, she's a moron. If she's pregnant and went to a protest that has a history of getting violent, she's a moron.

*edit*

I was thinking that too.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:31 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Wow, really? She won't get the medical records as fast as you want (since she's burying her child) and she won't sign a waiver to let reporters access allowing them complete access to her medical records...so she's lying?

I would like people to find the truth behind it, but this sort of reasoning is vile even for you Roy.
You found all that "good" stuff to comment about so you surely saw that her foster mother of 10 years and foster sister say she was probably lying. Hmmmmmm, is there a chance that you had to lean a bit left to get all that?

Old 11-25-2011, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Why would any woman who was allegedly 3 mos. pregnant place her unborn child in danger by being at a "protest"? We've seen the OWS crown use children as human shields. Are they now using human fetuses as shields as well? Sick people!

She told reporters the baby daddy was in jail. Yeah, she'd made all kinds of good choices with her life.
Outstanding words about that little thing that I also wondered who would have helped perform the necessary act. She had made some outstandingly poor choices in her recent years and yet some of these people are willing to stand up for her.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
Police: 'Pregnant' Occupy protestor tried to lure children - Mobile Sections - MyNorthwest.com

The latest on this person:

Occupy protester lures tries to lure child
It seems that the girl is really a liar and liable to say anything . Thanks for the local update.

Old 11-25-2011, 06:33 PM

1,731 posts, read 4,683,453 times
Dang. I am no looker myself but that is one fugly looking chick. As another poster put it, proof anyone can get laid.

Old 11-25-2011, 06:39 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,934 times
Quote:

*edit*

I just got the heebiejeebies looking at that picture. Eww.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies