Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 11:25 PM

1,202 posts, read 1,253,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
It's a damn shame that Bush didn't follow Clinton's, if he had wouldn't have to play the political hermit.
Do you mean like not going to Switzerland for fear of being arrested for sanctioning torture?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 11:28 PM

441 posts, read 501,744 times
How strange... yesterday I started a thread concerning the curious timing of the 2009 IRS Amnesty for Americans with funds 'hidden' in Switzerland, and Mitt's unwillingness to reveal his tax returns for that interesting year - got a couple of responses but the thread disappeared? Can't find the thread anywhere.

Last edited by transatlantic; 08-16-2012 at 12:43 AM..

Old 08-17-2012, 06:57 AM

8,894 posts, read 5,383,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
It's a damn shame that Bush didn't follow Clinton's, if he had wouldn't have to play the political hermit.
I'm glad President Bush didn't follow Clinton's example ......

Clinton reminds me of a little kid .... pay attention to MEEE! It would seem 8 years in the limelight was not sufficient.

Old 08-17-2012, 07:05 AM

68,343 posts, read 54,470,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
I'm glad President Bush didn't follow Clinton's example ......

Clinton reminds me of a little kid .... pay attention to MEEE! It would seem 8 years in the limelight was not sufficient.
In Bush's case, 8 years in the limelight was 8 years too many

Last edited by burdell; 08-17-2012 at 07:55 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 08-17-2012, 03:02 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,434,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Because after Bill Clinton screwed up and before 911 there was never again an opportunity THAT is why.
Never an opportunity?????? They were never told before 9/11 that bin Laden was planning an attack on the United States and might use plans? They couldn't maybe make the plans more by having them close and lock the cockpit doors?

Old 08-18-2012, 07:56 PM

8,894 posts, read 5,383,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
In Bush's case, 8 years in the limelight was 8 years too many
I'd have lived with 4 more for him rather than have BO.

Old 08-19-2012, 08:27 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,088,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
I'd have lived with 4 more for him rather than have BO.
I dare say that in the event of Obama's re-election you'll live for another four years unless of course you have other plans.

Old 08-19-2012, 08:30 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,851,772 times
Quote:
Bin Laden declared war against us during the Clinton administration and made a first try and the twin towers then as well.

Clinton had Bin Laden twice at least and let him go. If Clinton had killed Bin Laden the times he had the chance to there would probably have been no War on Terror, no money spend and probably mostly none of our soldiers and allies killed.

Thank Bill Clinton for 911 folks.

Want links, look them up in the news all over google.
They had Osama Bin Laden and let him go after he declared war on us.

Bill Clinton let this cancer of Bin Laden survive and we later got the war on terror and 911.

Facts are facts folks.
Don't give Bill Clinton too many pats on the back.
He may have loved BJs from young girls in the White House, but he sure didn't fulfill his duty as President to protect this country IMO.
Is this why GWB went after Saddam instead?

Old 08-19-2012, 08:41 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,984,532 times
Quote:
Bin Laden declared war against us during the Clinton administration and made a first try and the twin towers then as well.

Clinton had Bin Laden twice at least and let him go. If Clinton had killed Bin Laden the times he had the chance to there would probably have been no War on Terror, no money spend and probably mostly none of our soldiers and allies killed.

Bill Clinton let this cancer of Bin Laden survive and we later got the war on terror and 911.

Facts are facts folks.
He may have loved BJs from young girls in the White House, but he sure didn't fulfill his duty as President to protect this country IMO.
I bring up these old ideas and old faults all the time, and it's as if Bill Clinton was born before Christ!

So ancient history, when in fact it was Bill who sold us out to commie red china, created the EPA, folks who think we can burn water, and just about invited terror into this nation for personal gain.

When Bill fired that missile he was busy playin with a cigar.

And what really gets me bad is Biden was working for him and wrote the STUPID GUN ban.

I can tell you getting Biden BACK under Obama was more than upsetting.

And the housing market bubble was just another of Bills grand plans...... The whole mess is directly related to him and what he did, and then it all crashed.

BUT he still made out like the Bandit he IS.

I hear he has a ranch 18 times bigger than Texas where he raised a lot of SHEEP

Old 08-19-2012, 09:10 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,172,047 times
Quote:

Facts are facts folks.
WAIT ONE BLOODY MINUTE!

2 seconds after Obama became President the Repugs in here SCREAMED "you can't talk about Bush!"

Now ,YOU'RE digging up Clinton!???? VERY two-faced!

AND the Clinton administration repeatedly tried to warn the new Bush administration about Bin Laden....he didn't want to know!

And with good reason...Bush and his masters wanted a war with Iraq in 1997....yes, there IS proof.

That was BEFORE, long before , 9/11. They NEEDED 9/11 to have an excuse to start their war with Iraq which they wanted BEFORE 9/11
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies