Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 07:59 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,764,345 times

Advertisements

Why are people on this board so immature that they actually call him "Obummer"? Grow up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2011, 08:00 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,137,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
"Critics of President Obama felt little holiday cheer after the president did not thank God in his Thanksgiving-themed weekly Internet address. They immediately took to Twitter and the Internet to voice anger and disbelief."

"Three of the Republican presidential candidates – Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum – issued Thanksgiving statements that omitted any references to God."

Ironically enough the GOP candidates faced no critisicm from the religious opportunist.

Obama Leaves God out of Thanksgiving Speech, Riles Critics - Yahoo! News
Gee, I hate to see this post disappear because no Relig Repug could address it ..or face it!

"Three of the Republican presidential candidates – Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum – issued Thanksgiving statements that omitted any references to God."

Old 11-26-2011, 08:02 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,299,875 times
The fact that this is the most recent thing they can complain about regarding Obama tells you everything. You know why the other countries laugh at us? This **** is why.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:11 AM

1,599 posts, read 3,131,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Why are people on this board so immature that they actually call him "Obummer"? Grow up.
Sorry pal, I tell it as it is, -and you misquoted me even then. It's 'O'bummer' because he really is a 'bummer' for a president. Infact his full name is Comrade Barrack Houssain bin O'bummer. And that's the truth. It's certainly a lot nicer then what you left nut-brains were calling President George W. Bush.:roll eyes::roll eyes::roll eyes:

Old 11-26-2011, 08:13 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,764,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
Sorry pal, I tell it as it is, -and you misquoted me even then. It's 'O'bummer' because he really is a 'bummer' for a president. Infact his full name is Comrade Barrack Houssain bin O'bummer. And that's the truth. It's certainly a lot nicer then what you left nut-brains were calling President George W. Bush.:roll eyes::roll eyes::roll eyes:
I didn't call him anything other than Bush or George Bush. But your overuse of eyerolls fits well with your immature, whiny attitude.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:34 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,946,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
So you're saying he's more powerful than your god?

So you're saying you have no knowledge of history so you think the economy tanked on the day Obama took office?

So you admit your god can do nothing....so why pray to it???

It seems to me that this is your opinion. Everyone has them.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:37 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,470,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
It's certainly a lot nicer then what you left nut-brains were calling President George W. Bush.
I called the war criminal "President Bush."

Old 11-26-2011, 08:43 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,137,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
It seems to me that this is your opinion. Everyone has them.
No, the little squiggly things at the end of the sentences means that they're questions....obviously ones you can't answer....

Old 11-26-2011, 08:48 AM

4,991 posts, read 4,502,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
I don't doubt that God does talk, or at least communicate. The reality is God doesn't speak through those who claim to know all, see all, and have a direct line of communication. If I had to guess God laughs at those folks and uses them as a sort of court jester. Why else would God let the likes of Pat Robertson, James Dobson etc. live?
The reality actually is that no god speaks or communicates because there is no god. There's only (one of many) old holy books written by men to control feeble minded people. It's sad that it still works in 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
I think he will find out one day. For his sake he better hope he is right.
I love the old "what if he's wrong" -aka- doubling down on stupid. What if you're wrong and you spend your life groveling, pretending to eat body and drink blood, pay 10% of your earnings and other assorted wacky rituals to the wrong imaginary god? Grow up people. We live, we die, Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:50 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,470,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
You had better pray that your assertion in statement "A" is correct.
And you and I had better pray that Osama bin Laden isn't correct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies