Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 12:11 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,568,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Aw, no this can't be happening. Surely the DOJ is honestly run since Obama appointed the Attorney General and he hired the rest. Here we have a suggestion that AG Holder may be a closet Muslim. Could that possibility be?

DOJ Ignores Christians and Defends Muslims *|*Godfather Politics
Please explain how the local zoning decisions made by two widely separated communities has anything to do with Obama and Holder.

American christians just LOVE to whine about their persecution. They have it so hard these days. Especially around xmas. Matter of fact, they have it so hard they have to make stuff up in order to feel persecuted.

The reason for the season

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2011, 12:41 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,442,951 times
When a site talks about a "Muslim controlled government" they are damning themselves to occupy the same moral sewer as the neo-Nazis who talk about a JOG. Same crap, different pile.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:07 PM

7,084 posts, read 12,025,419 times
Poor Roy, posts a lie and takes off like a bat out of hell when it crashes and burns.

So much for personal responsibility in the face of failure.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:15 PM

1,800 posts, read 3,900,863 times
I'm not a President Obama fan by any means, but let's be serious. He isn't a Muslim. AG Holder is not a Muslim. Even if President Obama was a Muslim, it hasn't factored into his Presidency. In fact, GWB was extremely outwardly Christian and somewhat Evangelical. In many ways, the extreme Evangelists (not saying GWB was/is one) are no different than the extreme Islamists.

Point being, the Muslim stuff is old at this point. Not to mention as much as you or I don't like this administration, they have been far more successful in the war on terror than the previous admin in a much shorter time period. Remember which administration was able to take out Bin Laden and did so quite efficiently.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:19 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,174,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Poor Roy, posts a lie and takes off like a bat out of hell when it crashes and burns.

So much for personal responsibility in the face of failure.
What was the lie? I only said that some have suggested that Muslim stuff about Holder, not that he is one. What else was a lie?

Old 11-27-2011, 02:21 PM

7,084 posts, read 12,025,419 times
Quote:
What was the lie? I only said that some have suggested that Muslim stuff about Holder, not that he is one. What else was a lie?
The reasons have already been posted.

Ignoring the numerous posts before and just responding to this one post is blatant willful ignorance.

So very sad.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:25 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,174,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowincal11 View Post
I'm not a President Obama fan by any means, but let's be serious. He isn't a Muslim. AG Holder is not a Muslim. Even if President Obama was a Muslim, it hasn't factored into his Presidency. In fact, GWB was extremely outwardly Christian and somewhat Evangelical. In many ways, the extreme Evangelists (not saying GWB was/is one) are no different than the extreme Islamists.

Point being, the Muslim stuff is old at this point. Not to mention as much as you or I don't like this administration, they have been far more successful in the war on terror than the previous admin in a much shorter time period. Remember which administration was able to take out Bin Laden and did so quite efficiently.
I do remember that bin Laden thing and don't remember the real proof that it was him. Now to get serious, I didn't see anything in that OP that suggested Obama is a Muslim. Yes, there was a suggestion that Holder could be one of those things since he leaned on the local zoning board to allow the Muslims to expand but refused to help the two Christian groups that asked for help.

How much success is the Obama administration having in dealing with the Iranian development of an atomic weapon? How hard is he even trying to do something about that one?a Long ago the Iranians proved that UN and US threats did no good. I say if he had any guts he would load up one of those huge bombs we heard about last week and drop it on their underground labs. I fear that he wants the Iranians to destroy Israel and that is his main thing.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:28 PM

1,800 posts, read 3,900,863 times
Quote:
I do remember that bin Laden thing and don't remember the real proof that it was him. Now to get serious, I didn't see anything in that OP that suggested Obama is a Muslim. Yes, there was a suggestion that Holder could be one of those things since he leaned on the local zoning board to allow the Muslims to expand but refused to help the two Christian groups that asked for help.

How much success is the Obama administration having in dealing with the Iranian development of an atomic weapon? How hard is he even trying to do something about that one?a Long ago the Iranians proved that UN and US threats did no good. I say if he had any guts he would load up one of those huge bombs we heard about last week and drop it on their underground labs. I fear that he wants the Iranians to destroy Israel and that is his main thing.
Ok now you are sounding like a nutjob, not a person with a possibly legitimate argument. It's pretty clear Osama Bin Laden is dead. I hope you don't think Elvis is hiding out in an underground bunker underneath the Flamingo waiting for his big return.

Holder is not a Muslim. If he helped them out, so be it. I don't know the specifics of that situation. Just because you help out a group of people doesn't make him one. Since Holder has filed suit on behalf of a white student, does that mean he is white?

I hope you enjoy paying $15 a gallon for gas if our nation attacks Iran. How about you offer to fly the plane containing the big bomb? Or why don't you offer to pay for it?

Last edited by nowincal11; 11-27-2011 at 03:28 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies