Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 10:44 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,826,114 times

Advertisements

The framers placed in the preamble...to the Constitution..

"We give to our posterity.." The posterity are the Anglo Saxon race..the race of the Founders..these are the natural born citizens...the native Americans...the naturals..

kind and natural have the same meaning..

Old 11-27-2011, 10:49 PM

267 posts, read 175,665 times
"It's not much different than Irish and German immigrants in the second half of the 19th century or Italian immigrants at the turn of the 20th century."
Why do people always want to compare LEGAL immigrants with hispanics in this country? These people came here LEGALLY, if they had more children at that time, is because of bad birth control or religion. My parents just had two of us. There goes your theory.
I don't like this thread and all the convoluted statements that aren't true! Only read a few posts, and you are all out of reality and FACTS. Bye.

Old 11-27-2011, 10:53 PM

Who can tell us...Shakespeare's...kind and natural children...any one??? Those that claim to be clever..answer...who are the natural children??

Old 11-27-2011, 11:12 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumntimetwo View Post
Why do people always want to compare LEGAL immigrants with hispanics in this country? .
Nice freudian slip there.

Because many Hispanics are either legal residents or citizens. You know there are some Hispanics that were born here, and some are actually 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th generation!!!

Old 11-27-2011, 11:15 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
I guess no one has heard about Mexican americans killing random blacks in LA?

I think what the op is saying is true.

Blacks had lower unemployment rates before illegals started coming here in droves. Why?
For the most part,I don't think the two groups get along.

Fyi,hispanics have lighter skin and are caucasian,which everyone seems to forget.
Asians are lighter skinned too. I think dark skin is abhored,that's the reason blacks are more discriminated against. You could eliminate all the stereotypes,and you would still have racists regardless.

Blacks are the most different physiologically.

Why are cubans allowed in this country but not Hatians,who suffer more than cubans?

Then again,people complain about Arab immigration and aren't near as bad as hispanics.
Try having even 10 middle easterners in a parking lot,that won't go well at all.

I have to rethink this....maybe its because culturally they are closer to american whites?(which is the reason some want to stop Arab muslim immigration)

Old 11-27-2011, 11:20 PM

Hispanics blend in more than( Muslim arabs and blacks)do with the white community.

What a lot here don't understand is that having large immigration from Africa is more beneficial than having immigration from hispanic countries.

A large amount of Africans are professionals. There are so many African doctors,professors,etc.
I personally have seen more doctors from Africa then Mexico.

Old 11-27-2011, 11:21 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I guess no one has heard about Mexican americans killing random blacks in LA?

Then again,people complain about Arab immigration and aren't near as bad as hispanics.

Try having even 10 middle easterners in a parking lot,that won't go well at all.
Oh my lord.

Old 11-27-2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Oh my lord.
Why do you do that?
You know its true.

Arab immigrants aren't coming here illegally,on welfare,most own there own business.
No gang problems.

Old 11-28-2011, 12:26 AM

Hispanics, germans, spanish, italians...turks..russians...irish...chinese..kore ans...africans.arabs indians..persians..japanese..countless others are not the natural born citizens...the naturals are the descendants of the original citizens.

The inhabitants may be citizens according to the 14th amendment and Wong Kim Ark but they are not natural born citizens as intended by the Framers.

Old 11-28-2011, 01:58 AM

1,348 posts, read 2,858,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workaholic? View Post
The percentage of the American population who are African American is sitting at about 12 percent. This is about the same as it has been for the last 30 years. The "Black Population" is actually shrinking in many large states like California and Texas.

On the other hand, the LEGAL Hispanic Population in American is growing at an incredible rate. While many Black/White/Asian American born residents have expressed concern about a huge increase in the population of an ethnic group that has alarming statistics related to education, poverty, unemployment and out of wedlock births (Hispanics)- the level of alarm has been muted.

I wonder if the "Black Population" was growing at such a fast rate there would be a greater alarm. What do you think?

* Are the Hispanics seen as more of a model minority than "African Americans"?
Hispanics are not considered a model minority in any measure considering most of their social statistics fall far below that of White Americans.

However, in general, Hispanics probably face less racial hostility than Blacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies