Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 03:30 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,396,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
The american middle class is far more poor than the german middle class. Drive on a German autobahn, you will see luxury cars everywhere. Just because you have a bunch of billionaires doesn't mean that your middle class is doing better. No doubt you exceed on the top. But you treat the average people like crap. Germany has however a way more educated workforce than america. Thats why Germany is thriving and america is not. You can have as much colleges that no one can afford as you want. Germany has better colleges on average than the u.s. Your community colleges are worth nothing. And Germany has the best engineering corporations in the world , thats why we export more goods per capita than any country in this world.
Correct me if I am wrong.... In Germany, you are forced to work unless you can prove disability. Isn't it correct that a large portion of your wage goes to pay for your health care and other social programs?

Old 11-27-2011, 03:30 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahaina Lopaka View Post
Your single OP does more in a couple of reality-devoid troll sentences to embarrass the US, the people thereof (and yourself) than anything Palin or Bachman have done or not done.

Since they are both intelligent, articulate WOMEN, I can only conclude you are a Male Chauvinist P*g.

I am proud of both of them,, which is the opposit of my feelings towards your OP.
I agree 100% on that. Besides all that, you need
look no farther than that clown in the WH to find
the "laughing stock of Europe"..

Old 11-27-2011, 03:37 PM

2,385 posts, read 1,584,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Correct me if I am wrong.... In Germany, you are forced to work unless you can prove disability. Isn't it correct that a large portion of your wage goes to pay for your health care and other social programs?
No you are not forced to work. Its correct that a large portion of my paycheck goes to pay for health care and unemployment insurance. Health Care is mandatory in Germany. Its offered by Non-Profit Organisations because Germans feel that greedy corporations are not supposed to make money of health care, we pay our doctors very well however.

Old 11-27-2011, 03:48 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,837,043 times
Quote:
The american middle class is far more poor than the german middle class. Drive on a German autobahn, you will see luxury cars everywhere. Just because you have a bunch of billionaires doesn't mean that your middle class is doing better. No doubt you exceed on the top. But you treat the average people like crap. Germany has however a way more educated workforce than america. Thats why Germany is thriving and america is not. You can have as much colleges that no one can afford as you want. Germany has better colleges on average than the u.s. Your community colleges are worth nothing. And Germany has the best engineering corporations in the world , thats why we export more goods per capita than any country in this world.
Sorry, the FACTS don't back up any of your statements and personal feelings. Maybe you should rethink all that stuff your mom's been telling you all these years to make you feel better.

Old 11-27-2011, 03:50 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,837,043 times
Quote:
No you are not forced to work. Its correct that a large portion of my paycheck goes to pay for health care and unemployment insurance. Health Care is mandatory in Germany. Its offered by Non-Profit Organisations because Germans feel that greedy corporations are not supposed to make money of health care, we pay our doctors very well however.
You make less than your middle class counterparts in America and you get to keep a lot less than we do as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.