Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 09:22 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
You said it too
Not able to respond inteligently on why you flip flopped so you have to use me quoting YOU?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2011, 09:24 AM

20,716 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
No you didnt, I quoted it above.

Printing money isnt redistribution. If I print up $ and give it to you, I havent redistributed a dam thing because it wasnt taken fom someone else.

Why dont you tell us how wealthy those in Zimbabwe are doing nowadays, they did EXACTLY what you are saying should be done.
Printing money dilutes the money supply but shifts its total distribution of it.

If I have a rock and you have a rock, and you realize your head is a rock, you have 2/3 of what can be purchased by rocks.

However as I said, your economic input rocks.

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-30-2011 at 10:04 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 11-30-2011, 09:25 AM

Quote:
You just said it .You said the same thing
Your childish games arent going to work because most people reading this are adults and able to click my "quote" and see that I was quoting YOU. Why dont you stop acting like a child and address the points?

Printing money is not wealth distribution, nor does it create wealth, but you said it did, before you said it didnt. And if it creates wealth, tell me how wealthy those in Zimbabwe are doing?

Are you able to respond or should I expect more 10 year old crap from you?

Old 11-30-2011, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Not able to respond inteligently on why you flip flopped so you have to use me quoting YOU?
out of context just like you.

Old 11-30-2011, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Then you are an idiot. Printing money dilutes the money supply but shifts its total distribution of it.

If I have a rock and you have a rock, and you realize your head is a rock, you have 2/3 of what can be purchased by rocks.

However as I said, your economic input rocks.
It does not because as you dilute the money supply and "shift" it to the poor, the assets of the rich increase in value. What the hell do you think they are going to do with all this new found "wealth".. haha

If the average wage goes from $300 a week to $500 a week, i'm going to increase my prices on what I sell and double your rent.

Again, Zimbabwe proves you WRONG.. Why arent you an adult enough to just admit you flip flopoped all on the same thread?

Old 11-30-2011, 09:29 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,991 times
Quote:
It does not because as you dilute the money supply and "shift" it to the poor, the assets of the rich increase in value. What the hell do you think they are going to do with all this new found "wealth".. haha

Again, Zimbabwe proves you WRONG..
Watch out dude...she might play the Somalia card

Old 11-30-2011, 09:31 AM

Back to reality

failed IQtest says that printing money doesn't redistribute wealth.

Printing money is not wealth distribution,
OK then tell that to the secrete service who arrests counterfeiters ..

Bwaaaaaa hahahahhaha

Old 11-30-2011, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Watch out dude...she might play the Somalia card
Ooh please dont suggest they use Somalia against me.. i'd be scared.. haha
Quote:
Back to reality

failed IQtest says that printing money doesn't redistribute wealth.
Printing money is not wealth distribution,
OK then tell that to the secrete service who arrests counterfeiters ..

Bwaaaaaa hahahahhaha
Thats not why they arrest countefeiters.. haha.. they arrest counterfeiters for DILUTING the value of currency, not redistribution because if you have fake currency, ITS NOT REAL

Old 11-30-2011, 09:36 AM

Quote:

If the average wage goes from $300 a week to $500 a week, i'm going to increase my prices on what I sell and double your rent.

Again, Zimbabwe proves you WRONG.. Why arent you an adult enough to just admit you flip flopoped all on the same thread?

No. Spending money either by creation or by confiscation from unproductive classes creates economic output. A bankrupt feudal lord is going to need to apply at the coffee shop. Its a thing called work.

Old 11-30-2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Ooh please dont suggest they use Somalia against me.. i'd be scared.. haha

Thats not why they arrest countefeiters.. haha.. they arrest counterfeiters for DILUTING the value of currency, not redistribution because if you have fake currency, ITS NOT REAL

And until they are caught, they are redistributing wealth to themselves. You are not too bright are ya?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies