Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 08:25 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
That isn't the takeaway I was intending. Would you mind defining "credible link", however?

H
Credible news sources, no blogs, no op-eds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2011, 08:29 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
As this new Herman Cain revelation comes to the forefront, I started thinking.

1. Cain is done.

2. How do all of these leaks start?

I realize that if there was nothing in a candidate's past, there would be no issue. So it's Cain's fault....PERIOD!

But I started thinking about others like John Edwards.....Billy Bob Clinton, JFK......etc.....and other congressmen and Senators that have been derailed by past relationships. How women come out of no where and "BLAM!!" it's over!

Then I think of Obama.....

Is it just me.....or does it seem like any biography that's been aired is void of other relationships before Michelle??

On the high school basketball team....goes to very liberal colleges and admits to experimenting with weed and coke......and "free-thinking" marxists...BUT NOTHING ABOUT SEXUAL HOOK-UPS WITH WOMEN. And they had to be pretty wild hook-ups during those days.

You'd think Barack was a Eunuch or something, from this image we've been fed!

A tall fairly good looking, smart brutha, president of the Havard Law Revue, and no one has ever come forth to say that they even shared a PIZZA with this guy??

No Megan??

No Molly?

No Heathers??

No Sheniqua??

Just Michelle????

Theory: I think some wanted to but were slapped down or darn near threaten. Not necessarily by Obama...but by his network. And do you think old girlfriends would be treated well by the media? Look how they went into Joe the plumber's financial records just because he dared ask Obama a question they didn't like.

I find it hard to believe that The Big O wasn't layin' pipe on a regular basis before Michelle. What kinda' guy was he? You tell me that wouldn't sell books???
I think that he is secretly gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:06 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Credible news sources, no blogs, no op-eds.
\

It was a rhetorical question. All news sources have a bias. I notice a distinct over-dependence on the existence of links to support the more conservative viewpoints. This forum would be far more effective if people didn't hide behind copyright violations for every single idea that they want to promote.

I'll be kind, however. You think I've got (or think I think I've got) juicy, salacious gossip on Hillary. I don't. I don't know a thing about Hillary's sexual past, except that she probably has one, and that she could count on any investigations into it being off limits as long as she didn't go on the offensive. So, relax, Hillary's reputation is safe (at least with me). Her sexual history is not relevant to being President in any case, and that is the point. It isn't relevant to Cain's being President. If it is then every other Presidential candidate or past sitting President, should be disqualified as they have all had sexual histories.

The candidates that have been brought down by sex history investigations were all married at the time of their indiscretions. Revelations about Obama that revealed extra-marital affairs can and would be used to destroy him forthwith. It would require assassination of the past lovers to shut them up. Mere pay-offs would not be sufficient. There isn't enough money in the Treasury to pay off someone sitting on a provable affair with Obama. Merely having had sex in the past... laying pipe... before marriage... newsworthy?? I'm not going to use that lame smirk emoticon but it goes right here < >.

H

Old 11-29-2011, 09:10 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Awww... someone's in pain. Someone's got too much baggage and can't believe that there might be a chance that someone might be out there who doesn't?
Obama has so much baggage its hauled around by a semi-truck. It's just that the liberal media had no interest in it, even when some of it was made public.

Makes me wonder if any more of his past will slink up to bite him next year.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:14 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
\

It was a rhetorical question. All news sources have a bias. I notice a distinct over-dependence on the existence of links to support the more conservative viewpoints. This forum would be far more effective if people didn't hide behind copyright violations for every single idea that they want to promote.

I'll be kind, however. You think I've got (or think I think I've got) juicy, salacious gossip on Hillary. I don't. I don't know a thing about Hillary's sexual past, except that she probably has one, and that she could count on any investigations into it being off limits as long as she didn't go on the offensive. So, relax, Hillary's reputation is safe (at least with me). Her sexual history is not relevant to being President in any case, and that is the point. It isn't relevant to Cain's being President. If it is then every other Presidential candidate or past sitting President, should be disqualified as they have all had sexual histories.

The candidates that have been brought down by sex history investigations were all married at the time of their indiscretions. Revelations about Obama that revealed extra-marital affairs can and would be used to destroy him forthwith. It would require assassination of the past lovers to shut them up. Mere pay-offs would not be sufficient. There isn't enough money in the Treasury to pay off someone sitting on a provable affair with Obama. Merely having had sex in the past... laying pipe... before marriage... newsworthy?? I'm not going to use that lame smirk emoticon but it goes right here < >.

H
To tell the truth, I could care less if Obama has engaged in extramarital affairs in the past, it's not as if he would be bring women back to the White house for a romp in the sack like JFK did. What is in the past, should stay there. It would be a different matter if Barack was having affairs at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:15 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I think that he is secretly gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Because Michelle is tall and muscular... I mean... that's all anyone has because AFAIK there hasn't been any smoking pipe to come out of the woodwork and claim anything. I used to date a woman that was 6'1" in here stocking feet and usually wore 3" heels on Sunday. I'm 5'10". I can assure you that none of the brothers at church thought I was gay when we came through the door. Do you imagine that the Fortune 500 CEO with the Swedish model that is also 6'1" in fishnet stockings and is wearing 4" heels when they go out is gay? If so, you're right, there isn't anything at all wrong with that.

H

Old 11-29-2011, 09:15 PM

267 posts, read 175,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
As this new Herman Cain revelation comes to the forefront, I started thinking.

1. Cain is done.

2. How do all of these leaks start?

I realize that if there was nothing in a candidate's past, there would be no issue. So it's Cain's fault....PERIOD!

But I started thinking about others like John Edwards.....Billy Bob Clinton, JFK......etc.....and other congressmen and Senators that have been derailed by past relationships. How women come out of no where and "BLAM!!" it's over!

Then I think of Obama.....

Is it just me.....or does it seem like any biography that's been aired is void of other relationships before Michelle??

On the high school basketball team....goes to very liberal colleges and admits to experimenting with weed and coke......and "free-thinking" marxists...BUT NOTHING ABOUT SEXUAL HOOK-UPS WITH WOMEN. And they had to be pretty wild hook-ups during those days.

You'd think Barack was a Eunuch or something, from this image we've been fed!

A tall fairly good looking, smart brutha, president of the Havard Law Revue, and no one has ever come forth to say that they even shared a PIZZA with this guy??

No Megan??

No Molly?

No Heathers??

No Sheniqua??

Just Michelle????

Theory: I think some wanted to but were slapped down or darn near threaten. Not necessarily by Obama...but by his network. And do you think old girlfriends would be treated well by the media? Look how they went into Joe the plumber's financial records just because he dared ask Obama a question they didn't like.

I find it hard to believe that The Big O wasn't layin' pipe on a regular basis before Michelle. What kinda' guy was he? You tell me that wouldn't sell books???
I think, all politicians should do what Barry did. I know , there is some REAL DIRT in these sealed doc's. Some real, eyebrow raising, dirt and debauchery. He might even be called White, because of his being 50% white, 44% Arab, 6% black? Going by percentage. I think, when his records are finally opened up, it will be the BIGGEST CON ever
Perpetrated on the people of America.
If you have nothing to hide, hide nothing.
1. Dunham-Obama marriage license. Not released.
2. Dunham-Soetoro marriage license. Not released.
3. Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama adoption records. Not released.
4. Obama’s aka Soetoro’s Besuki School application obtained.
(proven) .web.israelinsider.com/Articles...
5. Obama’s aka Soetoro’s Punahou School records. Not released.
6. Selective Service Registration – a proven forgery released and a criminal act.
7. Obama’s Occidental College records. Not released.
9. Obama’s passport from Indonesia, he had to have one to attend school in Indonesia. Not released.
10. Obama’s U.S. Passport, if one exists. Not released.
11. Obama entered Pakistan on what countries passport. Not released.
12. Obama’s Columbia University records, a foreign exchange student? Not released.
13. Obama’s Columbia University thesis. Not released.
14. Not one name of any student who knows Obama attendant Columbia released or known.
15. Obama’s Harvard Law School records, a foreign exchange student? Not released.
16. Obama’s Harvard Law Review articles, none released.
17. Obama’s Baptism certificate, if one exists? None released.
18. Obama’s Illinois State Senate records. Not released.
19. Obama’s Illinois State Senate schedule. Not released (alleged to have been lost).
20. Obama’s Law practices client list and billing records. Not released.
*21. Obama’s University of Chicago scholarly articles, none released or exist?
22. The reason Obama lost his license to practice law in Illinois. Not released.

I have my doubts about who he is, he has spent millions avioding these questions.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Well I am sure the Chicago machine has legally taken care of any potential issues.

Given his intellect I;m sure he put Axelrod and Emmanuel on the task of tracking down every hookup he ever had before Micheal and had them sign confidentiality agreements. It's done all the time. Besides erasing any potential paper work.

BTW some men can control themselves. Not speaking experience mind you just from observations of others.
Obama messes around. what do you think that Spain trip was about with Michelle? No wedding ring, gone for his Birthday? Don't try to make him out to be a god. I think he is BI, most narcissistic people are. They have no boundary's. I can't wait for all of his sealed and NOT released records to be opened up. Right on Bulldog.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:33 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
\

H
Yes, I understood that it was a rhetorical question, perhaps metaphorical would be more apt.
That being said, I have to disagree with your statement about links.
We see people saying ridiculous things here with no basis in fact at all, without being held to account for where they get the info, this site would be as bad as Stormfront.
All in all, I really dont understand the morbid fascination some folks have with other peoples sex lives.
Everyone has a sexual past, some are just more interesting than others.
-shrugs-

Old 11-29-2011, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Sh*t just keeps getting stupider on this forum.
I can't resist. You must be a democrat? There is no such word as 'stupider'. People use it, and it may end up in the dictionary, but the usage would be MORE STUPID, or most stupid, not stupidest, or stupider.
I only posted this because of your cuss word.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies