Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 01:03 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,291,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Thanks for providing this copy of the order for your buddies who have not watched the video either. I wonder if any of you will notice one Cabinet Member who wasn't included in the list of members. It is the Secretary of Agriculture and of all of them he is the one that would fit in so nicely.
Maybe it's becuas he is THE CHAIRMAN OF THE COUNCIL????!!!!!

Membership. (a) The Secretary of Agriculture shall serve as the Chair of the Council, which shall also include the heads of the following executive branch departments, agencies, and offices
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 01:05 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,634,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Those "hayseeds" were doing just fine on their own. Why do you want the government to take control of anything? If you haven't noticed they tend to screw EVERYTHING up.
Come on KU. You live in Kansas City, presumably, right? You're closer to the fire than I am. I know deep down you know that the mud wallors living in pig squalor need some government improvements to their lifestyle. Sure, they get plenty of welfare in farm subsidies and what not, but this isn't about money -- it's about culture. Someone needs to show these bumpkins how people are supposed to live in the 21st century.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:06 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,991,022 times
Look into ICLEI if any of you want to learn anything or wait until it's too late and blame Bush.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:06 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,246,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Maybe it's becuas he is THE CHAIRMAN OF THE COUNCIL????!!!!!

Membership. (a) The Secretary of Agriculture shall serve as the Chair of the Council, which shall also include the heads of the following executive branch departments, agencies, and offices
Glad to see that some of you progs trying so hard to keep the truth from being known at least read my posts. None of you opened the video which made me wonder.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Glad to see that some of you progs trying so hard to keep the truth from being known at least read my posts. None of you opened the video which made me wonder.
Roy, once the government takes control of middle America, you'll be able to speed read and speed watch clips too. It's one of the many perks of not being an ignorant bumpkin.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:07 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,925,108 times
Quote:
Thanks for providing this copy of the order for your buddies who have not watched the video either. I wonder if any of you will notice one Cabinet Member who wasn't included in the list of members. It is the Secretary of Agriculture and of all of them he is the one that would fit in so nicely.

Let me suggest to you that those who really have no reason to be there other than something probably nefarious would be numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10,11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 3, 24, and 25.

I guess there needs to be a lot of them since each of them is to supply money to run the thing from his office, since none is appropriated. This part sounds pretty sneaky to me.

The more one reads in that thing the more this one has to wonder just what the hell is going on. It even says that only those Cabinet members who have been appointed by me, Obama, will stay around so I guess he is not thinking about losing any election this fall. With the declaration of martial law he stays in power, I bet.

Why don't you go ahead and open up the video and see if there is anything there so terrible other than how much this sounds like the beginning of Agenda 21. BTW, you know a lot about Agenda 21, don't you.
Read through the entire order saw nothing to be concernd with. Looked into the area 21 business, which by the way is UN generated and by no means can it be forced on the US and will not be. Me thinks you scare far too easy Roy

Old 12-01-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Come on KU. You live in Kansas City, presumably, right? You're closer to the fire than I am. I know deep down you know that the mud wallors living in pig squalor need some government improvements to their lifestyle. Sure, they get plenty of welfare in farm subsidies and what not, but this isn't about money -- it's about culture. Someone needs to show these bumpkins how people are supposed to live in the 21st century.
Used to live in KC. Folks living in pig squalor are happy doing so. Why do you want the government to regulate how they live on your dime?? It's about culture now? I guess the government will mandate tea and crumpets instead of ham and eggs??

Old 12-01-2011, 01:09 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,048,331 times
Quote:

Let me suggest to you that those who really have no reason to be there other than something probably nefarious would be numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10,11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 3, 24, and 25.

I guess there needs to be a lot of them since each of them is to supply money to run the thing from his office, since none is appropriated. This part sounds pretty sneaky to me.

The more one reads in that thing the more this one has to wonder just what the hell is going on. It even says that only those Cabinet members who have been appointed by me, Obama, will stay around so I guess he is not thinking about losing any election this fall. With the declaration of martial law he stays in power, I bet.

Why don't you go ahead and open up the video and see if there is anything there so terrible other than how much this sounds like the beginning of Agenda 21. BTW, you know a lot about Agenda 21, don't you.
Wait, so now a series of numbers is evil and sneaky?

This is getting funnier, and crazier, by the post.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Read through the entire order saw nothing to be concernd with. Looked into the area 21 business, which by the way is UN generated and by no means can it be forced on the US and will not be. Me thinks you scare far too easy Roy
Funny thing is it is and you don't even know it.

ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability : Global Members

Old 12-01-2011, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Used to live in KC. Folks living in pig squalor are happy doing so. Why do you want the government to regulate how they live on your dime?? It's about culture now? I guess the government will mandate tea and crumpets instead of ham and eggs??
I'm not sure what the government is going to order the hayseeds to eat. I'm not on the commission. All I know is that it will be a vast improvement in what they eat now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies