Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 12:45 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,285,905 times

Advertisements

Is this the order where the kill all the Jedi?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 12:47 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,182,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You know darned well that you did not even begin to open that link.
Why would he click on a link to watch a video that could offer a viewpoint angled at whatever the source wanted to project it as? If you want to have a discussion about why not post a link to the executive order, and a link to Agenda 21, then make your case about why it has you worried?

Here, I'll help:

Executive Order 13575 - Wikisource

Agenda 21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There you go roysoldboy, there is the outline of the two agendas, please explain why this causes you concern. I'm sure people will be a lot more likely to discuss it if they can read it instead of being told to watch a video.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:56 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,228,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Why watch a video, here is Executive Order 13575: Executive Order 13575 - Wikisource

I swear some people must spend their days desperately searching the internet for something new to fear, that must be a difficult existence.
Thanks for providing this copy of the order for your buddies who have not watched the video either. I wonder if any of you will notice one Cabinet Member who wasn't included in the list of members. It is the Secretary of Agriculture and of all of them he is the one that would fit in so nicely.

Let me suggest to you that those who really have no reason to be there other than something probably nefarious would be numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10,11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 3, 24, and 25.

I guess there needs to be a lot of them since each of them is to supply money to run the thing from his office, since none is appropriated. This part sounds pretty sneaky to me.

The more one reads in that thing the more this one has to wonder just what the hell is going on. It even says that only those Cabinet members who have been appointed by me, Obama, will stay around so I guess he is not thinking about losing any election this fall. With the declaration of martial law he stays in power, I bet.

Why don't you go ahead and open up the video and see if there is anything there so terrible other than how much this sounds like the beginning of Agenda 21. BTW, you know a lot about Agenda 21, don't you.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:57 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,979,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Another day, another conspiracy theory.
Agenda 21 is not a conspiracy theory.

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications

Old 12-01-2011, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Saw a great show on the other night about spy plane testing at area 51. Talked to a bunch of the guys that worked there and how they would put out fake decoys for the russian spy sattelites and also the REAL activities involving the SR71 and other aircraft.

Guy was smiling talking about the THOUSANDS of flights they made completely without documentation or clearance due to secrecy and how many times the SR71 was chased by airforce interceptors (futiley) and how it was spotted by civilians etc. and then took off "impossibly fast".
I see that you watched that video, also. I feel sorry for some of you people who can't hear things like that one for fear that your made up mind might start to waver a bit.

Did you notice that you were enough off topic to be accused of trying to steal a thread? Well, I did.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:01 PM

Read section 4 of that EO and see what it has to do with agenda 21. Return the lands to the animals and pack the evil humans into population centers. The public housing "ghettos" were just a test run.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:01 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,624,385 times
Quote:
You know darned well that you did not even begin to open that link. Maybe if you could see the names of those who I question being on that commission you could see that we of the sticks are in a whole pile of trouble.

This may be a conspiracy theory but I surely see a conspiracy in there somewhere. Look at some of the names that scroll by so you can see who got appointed to the commission. BTW one of the names is Janet Napolitano. What in hell does she have to do with farmers?
Roy, wrong. I took a full minute listening to the 6 minute clip or so before I responded. (Notice I responded TWO minutes after your post, and not one minute after like yesterday. I thought it was only fair to spend a minute or so watching the clip.)

From what I gather, this is about the federal government seizing control of hicksville flyover country, which I think is a great thing. It's about time someone brought civilization to the hayseeds in the middle of the country.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:02 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,914,838 times
Quote:
I am only worried about the people who have been appointed to the commission and what they have to with anything rural, at all. I don't really care what the EO says, only who has been appointed to be in charge of things rural in nature.

I guess you have never seen anything about Agenda 21 and certainly not the proposed map of the US and where people can't live. You need to see it but then it may be too much work for you to look it up.
All I did was ask for a link, don't get snippy, now I want two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Is this the order where the kill all the Jedi?
Another attempt to change the topic of the thread. Not too smart.

Those "hayseeds" were doing just fine on their own. Why do you want the government to take control of anything? If you haven't noticed they tend to screw EVERYTHING up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies