Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 03:24 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
Well of course if you're just talking sheer numbers, straight people out numbers guys like 100-1. Gay men would have a much higher percentage rate than straight men or women.
I wouldn't say much higher. At least 44% of straight men compared to 60% of gay men. But you also have to factor in 36% of straight women, compared to basically 0% for gay women. And the percentage of straights who engage in it is increasing according to recent studies. Gays remain static.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2011, 03:26 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
"Senate Poised to Legalize Sodomy and Bestiality in U.S. Military"

Why not? The military has legitimized brutality, torture, and killing of civilians.

Old 12-05-2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
all is apparently going to plan. first homosex now beastiality and then pedophila. I knew this was going to happen and now we will have drs and organiziations telling us how having sex wih animals and underage children is "natural", just like they did with gays
You present these outlandish lies and discriminate against gays, and yet you still claim you have gay friends.

Old 12-05-2011, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Of course this comes on the heels of allowing gays to openly serve in the military, and legalizing gay marriage. We knew this would happen. It's only a matter of time before sex with children under the age of 18 is legalized now.
It already is in 40 states, including the Bible belt.

Old 12-05-2011, 03:34 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,948,920 times
"Senate Poised to Legalize Sodomy and Bestiality in U.S. Military"

And people wonder why we are going to hell in a hand basket.

Old 12-05-2011, 03:53 PM

6,712 posts, read 13,455,221 times
When I was in the military, the only thing keeping me from having sex with feral dogs and stray cats was Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Now that there will be nothing against the UCMJ for this act I think I will rejoin the military so that I can once again make love to my animals.

If it weren't for that one pesky statement in the UCMJ, I would have had a plethora of meowing girlfriends and barking lady friends. Imagine all the tail... Literally... I could have had if that one statement weren't there? Now that it's gone, it's going to be a free-for-all for all service members to have sex with their favorite animals.

In fact, perhaps recruiters could now use this to their advantage considering the overwhelming majority of new recruits who are into beastiality!

"Like Horses? Join the Cavalry!"

"Fly an A-10 Warthog or just ride a warthog! Join the Air Force!"

"Want to work on an Osprey? What about bending over an Osprey? Join the Marines!"

"Want to have sex with a Navy SEAL? How about a Navy seal? Join the Navy!"

Old 12-05-2011, 03:59 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin_kernel View Post
Well it's about time! All those sexy sheep and cows pestering and seducing the poor sexhungry soldiers. This will save the soldiers money on prostitution. And you can cook up a nice steak afterwards
LOL!!!!!!

Old 12-05-2011, 04:54 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,320,493 times
Great old joke:

Isolated mining camp in the Klondike gold rush days. Miner rushes into a saloon, shouting "I'm horny as all get out! Where can I get a hooker?"

Bartender looks up, says "There's no gals in town right now. But there's a herd of sheep over yonder."

Miner replies "Are you crazy? I'm horny, but not THAT bad!" He dashes out.

Three months go by.

Same miner returns to saloon. He's had enough. He says to the bartender, "Okay, okay, I know there are no hookers in town yet. How much for a sheep?"

"Two bucks. Pay Joe over at the livery stable."

After a few minutes, the miner comes into the saloon, dragging a huge shaggy sheep. "Hey, fellas! Look what I got!"

The bartender and all the other customers stare in alarm and flatten themselves against the walls.

The miner, puzzled, asks "What's the matter with you all?"

There is a moment of silence. Then one miner tremblingly replies "Stranger, that's BLACK BART'S GIRL!"

Old 12-05-2011, 04:58 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,527,793 times
The title of this thread is true?! I'm in daily contact with the military community and haven't heard a word about it except for here at CD.

Wow, sounds like Grandma's bible is true and that the religious that beileve we are near the end of the age are indeed not nuts.

"Good will be called evil, and evil, good."

Hotdog! we're there.....sickening as it is.

Old 12-05-2011, 05:03 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,473,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
all is apparently going to plan. first homosex now beastiality and then pedophila. I knew this was going to happen and now we will have drs and organiziations telling us how having sex wih animals and underage children is "natural", just like they did with gays
Learn how to spell and punctuate, and you might get taken seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies