Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 05:34 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
No, and I should've prefaced that by saying that "consent" is not the proper term in those cases at the extreme low end, which actually reflect arranged marriages in Iran, not consensual or nonmarital sexuality.

I think 13 or 14 is a reasonable age of consent.
You are obviously too young to have had kids. Let me know how you feel when your children hit 13 and how that goes for ya when your pregnant Junior High Schooler proudly hands you grandchildren... or are you also of the mindset that any pregnancy be aborted as well? Let me know how that goes for you when your 15 year old daughter is on her third abortion.

Because, all this country needs is more high school dropouts, producing babies, and making planned parenthood richer than it already is off the promiscuity they've nurtured. Some of us actually think north of our belts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2011, 05:40 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,098,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
EXACTLY RIGHT!

Funny how one mans law is another mans corruption. People have stopped thinking for themselves and simply give in to the progam no matter how void of morality it might be. It's those who would have your daughter in their bed (in a heartbeat) if they could legally do it, who pine for such things to be legalized, and refuse to see anything wrong with this type of "progressive" thinking.
Progressive? Don't you mean regressive? It's been religious conservatism that for millenia allowed sexing up barley pubescent little kids. It's modern progressives who recognized the harm in this and have pushed for higher age of consent laws.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:43 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,098,699 times
Quote:
You are obviously too young to have had kids.
If you'd click the "about me" tab on his profile, you'd see djacques is the father of 2 children.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:44 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,325,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Progressive? Don't you mean regressive? It's been religious conservatism that for millenia allowed sexing up barley pubescent little kids. It's modern progressives who recognized the harm in this and have pushed for higher age of consent laws.
In Islam maybe. After all, Mohammed married a 6 year old. One of his many wives.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:46 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,325,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
If you'd click the "about me" tab on his profile, you'd see djacques is the father of 2 children.
That's a scary thought that a parent of a 7 and 2 year old feels it should be A-Okay for 13 year olds to have sex.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:49 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,477,762 times
Quote:
You are obviously too young to have had kids. Let me know how you feel when your children hit 13 and how that goes for ya when your pregnant Junior High Schooler proudly hands you grandchildren...
Sexually well-educated teens don't procreate. That happens in the little pigsty-communities of the red states where sex ed is seen as an affront to Jesus. ("What if Mary had been on the pill!")
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies