Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 05:10 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,050,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I'm actually amazed how all these folks still trust our government after all the BS they pull. No it is the ones who raise the alarm bells that are the lunatics. LOL. Keep marching sheep.
False dichotomy. Just because people don't believe your lunatic theories doesn't mean they automatically believe and trust everything the government (or anybody else) does. There are more then enough things to do without believing lies and delusion, which just the in the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2011, 05:19 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDASpaceman View Post
**Tin Foil Alert**

**Tin Foil Alert**

**Tin Foil Alert**
So I take it that you are not going to stockpile your home with canned beans, bottled water, AK-47's, Left Behind DVD, and a years supply of "The Trumpet"? Fine, you don't know what your missing, go on and enjoy life, one day the day of reckoning shall arrive.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:22 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,676,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
So I take it that you are not going to stockpile your home with canned beans, bottled water, AK-47's, Left Behind DVD, and a years supply of "The Trumpet"? Fine, you don't know what your missing, go on and enjoy life, one day the day of reckoning shall arrive.
If you look up on the internet, (even Rand Paul mentioned it a few days ago), having more than 7 days worth of food makes you a suspected terrorist in the eyes of the government...Here is the quote:

"Know good and well that some day there could be a government in power that is shipping its citizens off for disagreements. There are laws on the books now that characterize who might be a terrorist.

Someone missing fingers on their hands is a suspect according to the Department of Justice. Someone who has guns, someone who has ammunition that is weatherproofed, someone who has more than seven days of food in their house can be considered a potential terrorist."

Old 12-07-2011, 05:28 PM

1,568 posts, read 3,226,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
I have a couple of weapons, a ruck full of crap from my military a days, a bottle of jack ready to go and a can of planters peanuts....does that count?

Old 12-07-2011, 05:30 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDASpaceman View Post
I have a couple of weapons, a ruck full of crap from my military a days, a bottle of jack ready to go and a can of planters peanuts....does that count?
It's a start, but how many hours in the day do you live in fear or in anticipation of the apocalypse? That is the true test.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:40 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
If you look up on the internet, (even Rand Paul mentioned it a few days ago), having more than 7 days worth of food makes you a suspected terrorist in the eyes of the government...Here is the quote:

"Know good and well that some day there could be a government in power that is shipping its citizens off for disagreements. There are laws on the books now that characterize who might be a terrorist.

Someone missing fingers on their hands is a suspect according to the Department of Justice. Someone who has guns, someone who has ammunition that is weatherproofed, someone who has more than seven days of food in their house can be considered a potential terrorist."
Hmmmm, so anyone that grows, cans and freezes their own food because they dont wish to line the pockets of Big Ag is now considered a potential terrorist?
What about the Mormons, who have always been encouraged to have a years supply of food by their church?
Terrorists?
What about the Amish?
The Mennonites?
Wait til I tell my 83 year old Aunt Wanda she's a potential terrorist.
No more plum jam for me.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:41 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,193,585 times
This thread reminds me of that all-time CityData classic, the tin-hatter describing in great detail the FEMA camp congressional hearings not realizing it was an Onion spoof:

Great stuff = //www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post15166646

Old 12-07-2011, 06:46 PM

817 posts, read 852,926 times
Quote:
I like how everyone will say "oh, he is crazy" blahblahblah.

Did you even bother looking at the article, checking out the links?

Of course not.

Are you also one of the few who think S 1867 is a hoax?

I remember people also called Alex Jones crazy when he said the government would attempt to take away our right to due process.
I started calling him crazy after I saw him running around on the side of the highway at a police dui checkpoint talking about the new third reich and they were stopping people and taking them away to fema camps. He is a total lunatic.

Old 12-07-2011, 07:05 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:

I looked it up but only found this same quote, same source. What is Paul quoting here? I mean...where is this written?

Old 12-07-2011, 07:11 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Remember folks....

Even a blind dog, finds a bone every now and then.
....or they wander onto the freeway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies