Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 08:05 PM

785 posts, read 619,375 times

Advertisements

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Oh, no....this just isn't getting any better at all for the Obama admin, is it? I mean, this was supposed to be conspiracy theory stuff, and all the libs laughed. It's funny, they don't seem to be laughing any more. Damn, those damned Conservatives! Why can't they just let us lie to make our case?

Argh!

Old 12-07-2011, 08:21 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtruth View Post
Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Oh, no....this just isn't getting any better at all for the Obama admin, is it? I mean, this was supposed to be conspiracy theory stuff, and all the libs laughed. It's funny, they don't seem to be laughing any more. Damn, those damned Conservatives! Why can't they just let us lie to make our case?

Argh!
I was all ready to come here and say, "DUH! Who didn't know that", but I see you did know and are being sarcastic.

Carry on.

(Oh and, "told you so" libs!)

Old 12-07-2011, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I was all ready to come here and say, "DUH! Who didn't know that", but I see you did know and are being sarcastic.

Carry on.

(Oh and, "told you so" libs!)
Thanks, I also see another poster beat me to this thread, and did a better job! We can fold it into that one.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:31 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Quote:

Argh!
Obama's Watergate with guns. Tricky Barry.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Obama's Watergate with guns. Tricky Barry.
The only difference is the highly selective outrage of the Liberal MSM. However, now we have the internet to spread the word.

Big question...do the Repubs running for pres have the courage to bring this up in a debate? I think they don't which is one reason why Repubs deserve to lose, if they aren't even going to stand up for themselves and this country.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:58 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:

Argh!
This just shows yet again the level of corruption we have at the highest levels of our government. Obama and Holder and should be jailed for this crime and many more.
What is important here is the methodology used to change policy or achieve Obama's goal. He has done this over and over again. If Obama wants justification for change then he creates the justification. This is happening with the "Occupy" protests which is still "in process" where the grand performance will be next year. This also happened with his intent to shut-down offshore oil drilling. There are other situations with the same MO.

Old 06-20-2012, 01:35 PM

1 posts, read 1,258 times
Quote:
The only difference is the highly selective outrage of the Liberal MSM. However, now we have the internet to spread the word.

Big question...do the Repubs running for pres have the courage to bring this up in a debate? I think they don't which is one reason why Repubs deserve to lose, if they aren't even going to stand up for themselves and this country.
Not a chance. The MSM managed to keep this quiet for more than a year, even after CBS found a connection b/w this and manipulating 2nd amendment issues. Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News
Plus, there already pumping out slogan-esque talking points that Bush did it, too. Romney et. al. won't go near it.

Sheeple can understand Solyndra, bankruptcy, lies and lost jobs, but to refute the idea that Bush's program and F&F are the same requires a literate public willing to read more than 140 characters of text.

Old 06-20-2012, 01:45 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Well of course. Remember that big MSM release by the ATF when they said 70% of guns in Mexico were traced back to the US ? They forgot to add that the majority of them traced back to the US to the USG themselves !

http://townhall.com/columnists/katie...ta_from_mexico

Old 06-20-2012, 01:54 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
What the tact the administration seems to be taking here is to say," yes, we screwed up. People got killed but it was for a good cause so you have to continue standing behind us".

Many of the hard core will but it's not going to save Obama.

Old 06-20-2012, 02:09 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Well of course. Remember that big MSM release by the ATF when they said 70% of guns in Mexico were traced back to the US ? They forgot to add that the majority of them traced back to the US to the USG themselves !

ATF Publishes Misleading Trace Data From Mexico - Katie Pavlich - Page 1
Forum rules prevent me from writing paragraphs of run on sentences of nothing but four letter words until I completely emptied my venom glands into their bulging vein of hypocrisy .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies