Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 03:42 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,371 times

Advertisements

Here his lies are put beside him later saying and doing the opposite, therefore proving his lies on even the most important issues--even our basic right to Safety as a nation.

Obama, Which One Did You Vote For? - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2011, 05:22 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Here his lies are put beside him later saying and doing the opposite, therefore proving his lies on even the most important issues--even our basic right to Safety as a nation.

Obama, Which One Did You Vote For? - YouTube

Really!

All those thinking Obama was our savior from the big bad GW, got an awakening to how the political machine works and why Ron Paul has been blacked out.

Old 12-09-2011, 10:01 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,325,912 times
I don't think Obama is any more of a liar than any other politician. If the Congress and Senate are used as the baseline of honesty Obama is looking pretty honest in my opinion... He didn't take America into a war with a country who didn't have any weapons of mass destruction. That was a whopper that has been paid for in blood and billions of dollars. Obama could never top that lie. In my opinion of course.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
I don't think Obama is any more of a liar than any other politician.

Let's compare to Ron Paul.....

Old 12-10-2011, 09:43 AM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
I don't think Obama is any more of a liar than any other politician. If the Congress and Senate are used as the baseline of honesty Obama is looking pretty honest in my opinion... He didn't take America into a war with a country who didn't have any weapons of mass destruction. That was a whopper that has been paid for in blood and billions of dollars. Obama could never top that lie. In my opinion of course.
I don't know why some people keep there head in the sand and then come out and make such statements.

A lie is when you know a fact and tell something different.

Pres. Bush, Pres. Clinton, many high ranking dems, and most of the world believed there were WMD's in Iraq.

It has been proven that Saddam INTENTIONALLY mis-led the world.

It has also been proven that his intent was to get the inspectors out of Iraq and to get the U.N to drop it's sanctions so he could resume his nuclear program.

It is such a shame so many people are so filed with hate that they refuse to accept the truth.

Old 12-10-2011, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I don't know why some people keep there head in the sand and then come out and make such statements.

A lie is when you know a fact and tell something different.

Pres. Bush, Pres. Clinton, many high ranking dems, and most of the world believed there were WMD's in Iraq.

It has been proven that Saddam INTENTIONALLY mis-led the world.

It has also been proven that his intent was to get the inspectors out of Iraq and to get the U.N to drop it's sanctions so he could resume his nuclear program.

It is such a shame so many people are so filed with hate that they refuse to accept the truth.

My question is, so what he had or didn't have WND, how did it concern the citizens of the USA?

This is identical to the gun rights argument.

Guns don't kill, people do.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:23 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,001,988 times
The best use for the iPod is the ease in which one can put the earbuds in and drown out the sound of President Obama lying - err - speaking if one happens to be within earshot of a television in public.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:49 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,439,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
One of my "bright" co-workers said she isn't voting for Obama...because he lied when he said he would pay her mortgage...

Maybe they could sit down together, and talk her options!

Old 07-10-2012, 04:36 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,166,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Didn't Obama say we killed bin laden?
We did, and there's proof. He registered to vote last week in Chicago!

Old 07-10-2012, 04:43 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post

Not as much lying as the GOP and front runner Newt is a big offender (how many times did he cheat on his wives?)

compare Obama:
PolitiFact | Barack Obama's file

to Newt:
PolitiFact | Newt Gingrich's file

to Michele Bachmann
PolitiFact | Michele Bachmann's file

no one cares.
obama broke every promise he ever made. He's gonna be different... right. out the door, peckerhead
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies