U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 04:15 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,114,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Sounds like it's part of Obama's Fast and Furious -

Why was an active duty soldier in the USA border working for the cartels and why was he in Mexico?
I'm going to take a guess, money, and probably lots ond lots of it, probably more than he would make in years as a soldier. Let's ban money!!!

Quote:
What kind of military do we have under Obama?
The kind that has access to weapons? Impeach him now!!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2011, 04:59 PM

19,894 posts, read 17,731,691 times
Quote:
Makes you wonder how this army is recruiting. Just like the Muslim in the army killing US soldiers at Ft Hood, we've got this Mexican in the army (active duty) running drugs and carrying out executions for his cartel over in Juarez.

And you have to wonder why the American media isn't reporting on this case.

Another source but from Mexico news:

TRES ESCORIAS MENOS (http://juarez.lapolaka.com/index.php/component/flexicontent/item/14802 - broken link)

Uno de los detenidos, Gilberto Manuel, es soldado activo del U.S. ARMY, según informaron las autoridades.
Makes me wonder a hell of a lot. Seems our lovely media picks and chooses, what is to be news, and what is not.
Why no reporting, seems the media only tells us what they choose for us to know, guess they feel that we do not get news any other way, but from them.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:01 PM

19,894 posts, read 17,731,691 times
Quote:
Or part of Obama's Fast and Furious program where the cartels are provided easy access to the whole USA and given weapons.

Yeah and i still do not trust this administration with the whole Fast and Furious program. Not on your life. Something very wrong there, and do not tell me, that Obama and his whacky administration, knew not of this.

Make excuses all you want, things have come to light.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:04 PM
LML

7,101 posts, read 8,785,128 times
When I read so many of the posts on this forum I realize that many, many of you are not worth one drop of the blood our soldiers spill to protect you. You all should be ashamed.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:05 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,114,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
When I read so many of the posts on this forum I realize that many, many of you are not worth one drop of the blood our soldiers spill to protect you. You all should be ashamed.
People are willing to use and exploit soldiers to further their own political agenda.

Old 12-08-2011, 06:47 PM

17,443 posts, read 27,143,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Another reason to legalize.
Indeed.

The rot from the war on drugs corrupts every institution that it is in contact with.

Legalization is the only solution.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:06 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,280,690 times
Quote:
Sounds like it's part of Obama's Fast and Furious - the US government allows the criminal cartels access over an unenforced and very open border, they can run drugs and are also being given high-powered weapons to use against anyone who gets in their way.

Why was an active duty soldier in the USA border working for the cartels and why was he in Mexico? Just like the Muslim soldier who only wanted to kill Americans. What kind of military do we have under Obama?
So that guy was only under Obama You sure bushdidn'tt have any of these soldiers in his army.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:15 PM

9,849 posts, read 7,950,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Another reason to legalize.
You love recreational drugs, OK we get it.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:17 PM

9,849 posts, read 7,950,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Indeed.

The rot from the war on drugs corrupts every institution that it is in contact with.

Legalization is the only solution.
American drug addiction has ruined Mexico and also plenty of American lives.
We'd be most fortunate if drug users would all drop dead so they get the full dose of the problems they cause rather than inflicting other people.

You don't legalize bad things to make them go away.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:40 PM

47,531 posts, read 66,889,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
This soldier didn't spill any blood to protect anyone. He's a lowlife-cartel criminal. How did he get recrutied to our military?

U.S. Soldier Confesses to Killing 4 Juarez Police Officers | KTSM News Channel 9

We're told Gilbert Aguirre told police he was in the Army and that he and two other men killed four Juarez police officers back in September.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies