Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will America be better or worse when whites become a minority?
Better 33 19.64%
Worse 135 80.36%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 11:00 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Please post the crime stats for educated minorities, compare their incomes with whites and let me know. You can say with less whites, more minorities will get opportunity. That's also a fact.

Really? I suppose you can back this up. Please do. I look forward to it.

BTW: Have you ever heard of a dominant minority?

Old 12-09-2011, 11:04 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,910,529 times
all groups are simply not equal.... this is fact...

Egalitarianism has been totally destroyed by Science.

Old 12-09-2011, 11:04 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,325,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Worse, by far. Show me a minority-majority city that is well-run, minimal corruption by elected leaders, full of entrepreneurs and educated citizens, and has low crime rates.

There's not one. Face it, for better or worse, white America is what propelled this country to what it is today. When the tables reverse, it will be a far different country. Mark my words.
Can't believe how dense some people are...

Now if you had said 'british common law system' or if you had refered to 'culture'....or cited 'standard of living'...or even the Judeo/Christian moral base...

If you had said anything but citing 'color' and color alone, for being the reason 3rd and 5 generation European Americans established a template for others to succeed under, I might have agreed with you...

But to just cite 'color' alone as being some generic reason why people are the way they are...

Well...that's just kindergarden logic...

Old 12-09-2011, 11:06 AM

This thread is getting dumber and dumber....as it progresses along, as usual, towards the end...the intellectual neodrothals start chiming in...

I know one thing...I sure haven't seen any proof of the higher IC therome from reading the last 3 pages...

Old 12-09-2011, 11:07 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post

Now if you had said 'british common law system' or if you had refered to 'culture'....or cited 'standard of living'...or even the Judeo/Christian moral base...

If you had said anything but citing 'color' and color alone, for being the reason 3rd and 5 generation European Americans established a template for others to succeed under, I might have agreed with you...

But to just cite 'color' alone as being some generic reason why people are the way they are...

Some things are assumed. "White" obviously has historical and demographical perspective attached to it. It's not like I said "pigment" is the reason for America's success. If that's how you took it, then that's your problem.

Old 12-09-2011, 11:08 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,934,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post

Good, then show me a single example that proves your point.

It's not color it is IQ and IQ is closely bound to color.

Just one example.

Old 12-09-2011, 11:11 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,563,668 times
Is this the "Stormfront" Comedy hour?

Old 12-09-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Some things are assumed. "White" obviously has historical and demographical perspective attached to it. It's not like I said "pigment" is the reason for America's success. If that's how you took it, then that's your problem.
I'll give you the benifit of the doubt...

But to me 'white' is to general a term, and just gives everyone under the sun who is 'white' credit, for how things are...

It just arbitrarily pats every 'white' person on the back, just for being 'white'...

Even those in prison, those who are on meth, those who run criminal enterprises, those who suck at math and school....it just gives everyone under the sun who is 'white' credit, for somehow just making the world and nation a better place...

When that's not the case at all...

Rather it's the 'system'...the system of law and morality established by the forefathers, that allowed for this template of success to develope...

It didn't just develope cause they were 'white'...

The forefathers were escaping a tyranical land in Europe, ran by the popes, and so they wanted to establish freedoms over here...so the laws of the land were carved out specifically to go against the oppresions of Europe...

Enviornment to thrive, is what they wanted to create, and did...

But I can no more credit all 'whites' for that, than i can any black person...

Old 12-09-2011, 11:19 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Nine View Post

Will racial tensions ease once whites benevolently hand over power, or will they get worse than they are now?

The day when whites are less than 50% of the US Population, should we celebrate or worry?

Will there be more or less political friction?

Will America's employment, education and crime statistics look better or worse in 2050?

(I left the poll as "private" so certain white Americans do not feel ashamed of voting "Worse" in my poll)

It will remain the same.

Old 12-09-2011, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Good, then show me a single example that proves your point.

It's not color it is IQ and IQ is closely bound to color.

Just one example.
I can't play this game with you, cause theirs to many variables...

And we're not in a controlled enviornment...

This game has been played 1000's of times before...

So let's just narrow it down to me and you...

proove to me, that your IQ is higher than mine....

Added note: IQ is based on the ability to understand, and or comprehend things right?

And I believe it's also measured not solely on what you know at the moment, but your ability to learn what you don't already know...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies