Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 07:24 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times

Advertisements

I thought this thread must be about a different shooting because I've been keep up with this story since it happened and this is the first and only place anyone has mentioned anything about him being muslim or whatever.

Just broke up with his gf of 4 years....possible recent drug use....absolutely ZERO muslim indication on either his or his gf's FB and no religious mentions what so ever. He's a American white boy from PA who was dating a hispanic girl and, for whatever reason, went nuts. End of story people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2011, 08:02 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,484,749 times
Here's a pretty graphic video, It shows him yelling for ammo which was mentioned on here i noticed

Gunman Goes on Hollywood Shooting Spree *[*Caught on Tape*] - YouTube

Old 12-10-2011, 08:21 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujulu View Post
This man was shot and killed simply because people believed he was a Muslim.
I don't think he was shot because he was a Muslim. It seemed to me that he was shot because he was shooting other people. How do they protect us from "them" without taking them out? I think you tried to insert something about Muslims here because he was yelling the Muslim beseechment for entry into heaven for killing infidels.

Old 12-10-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Lighten up Francis, the post was sarcasm.

I mean...it had to be.

Nobody would be stupid enough to believe, let alone say, what (s)he did.
I would hope you are right but from reading past posts from that one I don't know.

Old 12-10-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I thought this thread must be about a different shooting because I've been keep up with this story since it happened and this is the first and only place anyone has mentioned anything about him being muslim or whatever.

Just broke up with his gf of 4 years....possible recent drug use....absolutely ZERO muslim indication on either his or his gf's FB and no religious mentions what so ever. He's a American white boy from PA who was dating a hispanic girl and, for whatever reason, went nuts. End of story people.
Nobody has verified that the woman who too the video heard him yelling Allahu Akbar or whatever they say trying to get into heaven.

Thanks for giving us some close to the horse's mouth info about it all.

Old 12-10-2011, 10:03 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
What part of shooting at innocent drivers, is peaceful and a good heartfelt message.

None that i can sure think of, and you~ i would not of wanted to be driving by at the exact time, where the shooter went nuts would you!
This nonesense whether out here, or other States, has got to stop.

And i have a message for that shooter?

I am going to contact local news media, and let them know that there coverage of this story, sucks big time, and why were we not told what this idiot was yelling. I watched the story, and no mention of what this man was yelling.

People the media is our enemy.

I did not realize till thsi evening, that my Son's friend knew someone who was shot in that terrible shooting in Hollywood last evening.

He is ok, but shot in the arm, or shoulder area. He heard the screaming, and said it was awful, the way the guy was randomly picking out cars and shooting. What the hell is happening to people.

Old 12-10-2011, 10:15 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I did not realize till thsi evening, that my Son's friend knew someone who was shot in that terrible shooting in Hollywood last evening.

He is ok, but shot in the arm, or shoulder area. He heard the screaming, and said it was awful, the way the guy was randomly picking out cars and shooting. What the hell is happening to people.
So if he heard what the guy was saying...are you still going to contact the local media?

Old 12-10-2011, 11:22 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,461,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post

"Check out the video here. One of the witness states that the shooter was repeatedly shouting "allahu akbar" at minute 2:42.

Sounds like the right are reaching again, this is what he was probably shouting (his ex girlfriend's name):

Quote:
Brehm's girlfriend, Alicia Alligood, did not appear on camera, but told a KNBC reporter only that she and Brehm had "been dating for four and a half years, we broke up recently."
Friggin clowns!

Friends say Hollywood gunman stung from breakup - Yahoo! News

Old 12-10-2011, 11:33 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,405,202 times
Instead, note his facebook page which says "no longer in a relationship". That status was announced on the 6th. So that was the likely trigger that caused him to snap. Look for close connections to the military, meaning that either he's a veteran or his father's a veteran. Look to see if he's on psych meds, or a VA patient with any mental history.

All that said, one of the creepier things he was heard yelling was: "Is this the end!?"

I would wager that the admissions records for mental health clinics are skyrocketing right now. People are starting to pick up on all the tension in the air from all the rapid social change that's taking place this year, and they're having an overload of stimuli. Look for a lot of people with adrenal related health conditions, related to stress, insomnia and other factors.

Buckle in folks. You're in for one of the longest "Full moon madness" periods ever. This is just the beginning. You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Old 12-11-2011, 09:03 AM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
One of the witnesses clearly says the gunman was yelling "allahu akbar". So what, this guy was just lying?
The idiots ex-girlfriends name is Alicia Alligood so maybe the witness thought they heard allahu akbar? If the suspect was drunk, high or psychotic, then maybe a slurring speech could have made it harder to understand what he said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies