Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 12:33 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,037,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
It's not so much Hannity, it's those that listen to him.
It isn't so much about obama, but those who voted for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2011, 12:34 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,064,804 times
Quote:
I always thought you pretended to not understand even minor complex sentences, maybe you really don't.
Maybey mr bob you can start posting something of substance,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
President Obama saying that if we knew OBL was in a cave somewhere unable to plot to do more damage, then our goal would be met is nowhere near the same thing as Bush essentially saying, "Duh. I don't know where he is and I don't give a crap. Duh."

L M F A O ......again.

You FAIL!
You can keep laughing over your own ignorance, but thats not my problem.

Obama said his priority is to PROTECT AMERICA.. that may or may not involve killing him. Thats what Bush said as well..

Old 12-10-2011, 12:37 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,187,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Actually no.. he said the #1 priority was to protect america from another attack , thats the exact same thing Bush said..

Yesterday, the President-elect adopted far less aggressive language, saying his "No 1 priority" was to protect America from further attack.

You can keep lying about what he said, but that means you are lying..
“What I have said is we're going to encourage democracy in Pakistan, expand our non-military aid to Pakistan so that they have more of a stake in working with us, but insisting that they go after these militants. And if we have Osama bin Laden in our sights and the Pakistani government is unable or unwilling to take them out, then I think that we have to act, and we will take them out. We will kill bin Laden. We will crush al-Qaida. That has to be our biggest national security priority.”

PolitiFact | The Obameter: We will kill bin Laden

Old 12-10-2011, 12:38 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,904,491 times
Stupier is as stupier does.

More gramatically stupid postings from the far left.

Old 12-10-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
“What I have said is we're going to encourage democracy in Pakistan, expand our non-military aid to Pakistan so that they have more of a stake in working with us, but insisting that they go after these militants. And if we have Osama bin Laden in our sights and the Pakistani government is unable or unwilling to take them out, then I think that we have to act, and we will take them out. We will kill bin Laden. We will crush al-Qaida. That has to be our biggest national security priority.”

PolitiFact | The Obameter: We will kill bin Laden
Bin Laden wasnt the leader of al-Qaida when those statements were made

The biggest national security cant be BOTH. The key point for him was NATIONAL SECURITY..

Old 12-10-2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Stupier is as stupier does.

More gramatically stupid postings from the far left.
Your usual MO is a personal attack, anything to add to the topic?

Old 12-10-2011, 12:42 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,843,115 times
Quote:
Maybey mr bob you can start posting something of substance,
<snip>
<snip>
The thread is about making fun of Hannity(alias pgh...). The object of the discussion is without substance, how can there be any substance to add. Spelling on the other hand ...

Old 12-10-2011, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Bin Laden wasnt the leader of al-Qaida when those statements were made
Who said he was? Reading comprehension is fundamental dude....

Killing Bin Laden and crushing al-Qaida were separate sentences separated by a period.....GEEZ.

Old 12-10-2011, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Your usual MO is a personal attack, anything to add to the topic?
Odd you dont have anything to say for those left wingers who continue to make non stop attacks..
Quote:
The thread is about making fun of Hannity(alias pgh...). The object of the discussion is without substance, how can there be any substance to add. Spelling on the other hand ...
See, another left wing posting with no substance and all attack.

If there isnt anything of substance to say mr bob.. then why are you here saying nothing? I usually attempt to have a discussion with others, not just sit there and talk to myself.. Maybe you should seek medication to help with this problem of yours.

Old 12-10-2011, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Who said he was? Reading comprehension is fundamental dude....
Maybe you dont understand the definition of "biggest"..

Of greater than average size, extent, quantity, or amount; big.

They BOTH cant be the "biggest"

Furthermore, one minute he says we need to kill Bin Laden, the next he said we dont. While you stand here arguing with me simply because I'm posting his flip flopping and inconsistancies.. Dont you think thats an issue you should have with HIM?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies