Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 12:28 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,750,872 times

Advertisements

A well presented piece on another administration failure.

Zakaria and Baer: Downed U.S. drone an intel catastrophe – Global Public Square - CNN.com Blogs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2011, 12:37 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,054,512 times
Wow, Obama personally flies drones for the CIA? Amazing! He is really a multifaceted guy.

Kind of hard to believe a guy who thinks there was a nefarious plot by Iran to hack and land a drone, because...well he says so.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:39 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,010,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Wow, Obama personally flies drones for the CIA? Amazing! He is really a multifaceted guy.

Kind of hard to believe a guy who thinks there was a nefarious plot by Iran to hack and land a drone, because...well he says so.
Wow, Obama personally killed Bin-Laden.

You can't have it both ways.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post

So wait. Obama is responsible for getting Bin Laden, yet has no responsibility for this? The left can't have it's cake and eat it too.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:46 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,479,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post

Yep, its one or the other. Take em both or neither one.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:47 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
So wait. Obama is responsible for getting Bin Laden, yet has no responsibility for this? The left can't have it's cake and eat it too.

Funny, I never saw the right holding Bush responsible for 9/11 while praising hgim for a needless invasion/occupation, I guess only the self-Righteous are allowed to have it both ways, eh?

Old 12-11-2011, 12:48 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,479,565 times
Damn near everyone involved including bush and clinton were responsable for 9/11

Old 12-11-2011, 12:49 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,010,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Funny, I never saw the right holding Bush responsible for 9/11 while praising hgim for a needless invasion/occupation, I guess only the self-Righteous are allowed to have it both ways, eh?
I realize you're really impressed with the wittiness of your self-Righteous line but seriously, it's just not that clever.

Where's your condemnation of Clinton for letting Bin-Laden loose when he was virtually handed to him? Guess admitting that wouldn't be politically convenient.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:55 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,760,768 times
I'll take them both (Bin Laden and the Drone).

We're screwed on the lost drone, but that happens. I think it will be good for the economy. We obviously built it, so we can fight it is other try to reverse engineer the drone. But,more importantly, we need to get to work on building new technology. It will be good for the economy. And guess, what it will be federally funded, and it WILL CREATE JOBS.

Can't have that both ways either. If defense contracts are real jobs, other forms of federal spending are too.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Lol, you never heard me claim Obama was responsible for Bin Laden, it was he and his supporters who claimed this. Hence he is also responsible for intelligence failures.

Too funny, Obama cannot stand on his own merits with the left. They always have to compare him to Bush. I wonder why that is?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies