Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2011, 09:52 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,275,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post

No wonder Newt leads America's conservative movement.
Newt...conservative? LOL, step away from the bong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2011, 10:00 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,991,168 times
Default Stop politicians from bullying private citizens and businesses

Demand Senator Ted Lieu Stop Bullying Lowe's
Sen. Lieu you were not voted into public office to threaten private business. GET BACK TO WORK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
With changing demographics and more Latinos turning 18 and being eligible to vote, these religious buffoons will soon see themselves slide further down the irrelevancy slide.
LoL latinos are just as religious as southern baptist african-americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
But it's A-OK for a group of Left wingers to go after Beck's advertisers!
Yep. It's okay for them to harass and send tolerant-enhancing death threats to Carrie Prejean {Miss California} too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Apparently Lowes cant take the heat, they deleted over 28,000 comments on their facebook page.
Yes, it's unfortunate they had to do that with the amount of hate mail and death threats they were receiving from "tolerant" liberals.

Quote:
Those people should come over here, where freedom of speech is allowed.
LoLz

Old 12-15-2011, 10:03 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,806,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Newt...conservative? LOL, step away from the bong.
For as long as republicans represent conservatism, and Newt represents republicans...

Old 12-15-2011, 10:06 AM

Quote:
For as long as republicans represent conservatism, and Newt represents republicans...
I am a dog because I am a mammal and 97% of our DNA are the same.

Old 12-15-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:
I am a dog because I have four legs.
No, but a four legged animal that barks like a dog, wags like a dog, sniffs like a dog ... would have my bet that it is a dog. And when it comes to a pack of dogs, I think dogs are smart enough to recognize one that isn't. Are people? I hope so.

Old 12-15-2011, 10:09 AM

Quote:
No, but a four legged animal that barks like a dog, wags like a dog, sniffs like a dog ... would have my bet that it is a dog.
Nope, all that is required is that you are a mammal. Then you are a dog, cat, dolphin, etc.

Newt supports global warming, Dept of Education, etc. Ain't no conservative.

Old 12-15-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Nope, all that is required is that you are a mammal. Then you are a dog, cat, dolphin, etc.

Newt supports global warming, Dept of Education, etc. Ain't no conservative.
Oh yeah, Newt did climb the pole too high... Axelrod had a point. But it doesn't matter given...

Might be a bitter pill to swallow, but reality of conservative movement in the USA has proven, again, what it has been... a sham. Remember W Bush the "liberal" as many republicans proclaimed while also defending his "conservative ideas"? What is different this time around?

Newt is not only representing the conservative movement, he is leading candidate for the party that has trade marked "conservatism" for its own benefits.

Old 12-15-2011, 10:12 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
hmmmmmmm I don't recall Christians bombing countries and flying planes into buildings. And you have the nerve to call some Christians a hate group?!
I don't recall seeing the families on All American Muslim being responsible for the actions of the radical extremists in the Middle East.

Like the bigots who pressured Lowe's, you're a shining example of the ignorance of the populace on the difference between a normal Muslim follower vs the radical extremists of Islam.

shall we now blame every Christian for the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church?

Shall we now blame all Christians for the actions of James von Brunn (the man who killed a security guard at the National Holocaust Museum).

Old 12-15-2011, 10:16 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
But it's A-OK for a group of Left wingers to go after Beck's advertisers!
These guys just can't see that groups like Code Pink led that move against Beck. Also, they don't see Beck now so they don't realize that he has some big time sponsors of his online show, the biggest of which is Goldline. Remember the way libs tore into him because of Goldline. I wonder what has kept that precious metal company away from government destruction.

Old 12-15-2011, 10:18 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Latinos are heavily religious too!
THEY don't know that those illegals and their offspring are good Catholics. I guess they don't consider Catholics to be Christians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies